Wedding body in the making!

I appear to be eating too many fruit and nuts today! what on earth is wrong with me! I feel like dukan is the last thing i want for my tea tonight! xx

Well I managed to behave for the rest of the day so just some fruit and nuts to get off! Had loads of water and dukan tea and done my squats and core.
Not a great day but glad I didn't give in
Night xx

Morning, feel better today and am hoping i can get through the day without any blips! Got my waxing over lunch so that should hopefully stop me wanting anything other than my lunch!
Last PP day today.
B Yogurt
L Eggs and sliced meat
D Omelet
Gym or cardio at home
xx

I survived! Full week of PP minus some dried fruit and some nuts!
Had tea and done my 80 squats and sit ups. Hoping I'll have more energy when I start PV tomorrow.
Will weigh in tomorrow and alter my stats etc and hope that it's off quickly. First thing I'll be drinking for is valentines as we're going away so in hoping I'll be in the low 11s again by then. Have also set a new challenge that if I get to 10.7 by Easter I'm having a new mulberry handbag! I haven't ever been 10.7 apart from on the way up! I've also set a date to go dress shopping the first weekend in April so I want to be at goal by then. Have a lovely night all xx

Morning all!
Well my officially weigh in after 5 days on PP is 11.13!! So an official gain of 10lbs!! I mean really what did I eat!! So I haven't lost much weight in these PP days about 3lbs and I need to not feel down this weekend about it!
Anyway PV from here on. The plan is is to PP from Wednesday I think to help with weigh in. So in total im back to need to loose 2 stone!!! Arrrhhhhh!!
I'll update food later xx

So food today.
B yogurt
L salmon salad
D Seabass and veg
Off the gym soon as well
Xx

Well first day with my Fitbit!!

image-3698326105.jpg

Yay! Hasn't tracked my exercise properly so will google that! Been good all day and really enjoyed the challenge of 10,000 steps! God knows how I'll do them at work but I am swearing by almighty God that I won't take the lift all week and see how I do!
Food been lush and having my Seabass soon and a mug cake! I'm getting slim in the next few months come hell or high water!
Xxx

Well done! Good activity. Used to love my FitBit but became obsessed so it has gone into a drawer :) I may break it out again to keep my activity logged. Keep it up!!

Oh that's interesting because my OH said to me when I asked for it " don't get obsessed"!
I'm obsess over everything else! Lol! Did you find you were stressing over the steps etc?? Xx

Oh that's interesting because my OH said to me when I asked for it " don't get obsessed"!
I'm obsess over everything else! Lol! Did you find you were stressing over the steps etc?? Xx

Ha, ha - yes, steps and competing with my chums. If it was 9900 before sleep, I'd seriously stand next to bed jogging in place!! I lost it once and was so annoyed for losing a day in my weekly tally that it brought me no end of angst. I realised that I had a problem and put it away for a bit (pun intended! ;-)

To be fair it is a great tool for monitoring activity, but I needed simple in my life and FitBit went as a consequence :)

Oh and when I started linking to MyFitnessPal and I could track food & exercise AND steps, it got even worse... you've been warned!! Hee, hee...

Yep defo not tracking food as it doesn't work anyway on my fitness pal when your on any time of low carb Id ending up needed to quit my job just to track everything full time! No thanks' lol xx

Morning all
Another nice PV day today
B porridge if i get home or a yogurt
L salmon salad
D roast beef dinner

Going to the gym at 8ish when they open so that miss all the twits in the head to toe Lycra!
Hoping for a really good week last week and to help I've made proper chicken soup to have on PP days and it's lovely!

Plan for next week so I remember is:
M to Thursday I'm going to try PP days and then weigh on Friday and see if that works then Friday to Sunday PV, I just think until I get into the 10s I need to up my PP days which as long as I have a decent lunch I can get through dinner with just eggs or some sliced meat. I want the feeling back of not being bothered about food which I'm hoping will be there by the end of the week.

Not very hopeful for 10,000 steps today but I'll see how close I get no point in getting annoyed as through the week I think will be even worse!

Anyway happy Sunday! Xx

Morning all
Another nice PV day today
B porridge if i get home or a yogurt
L salmon salad
D roast beef dinner

Going to the gym at 8ish when they open so that miss all the twits in the head to toe Lycra!
Hoping for a really good week last week and to help I've made proper chicken soup to have on PP days and it's lovely!

Plan for next week so I remember is:
M to Thursday I'm going to try PP days and then weigh on Friday and see if that works then Friday to Sunday PV, I just think until I get into the 10s I need to up my PP days which as long as I have a decent lunch I can get through dinner with just eggs or some sliced meat. I want the feeling back of not being bothered about food which I'm hoping will be there by the end of the week.

Not very hopeful for 10,000 steps today but I'll see how close I get no point in getting annoyed as through the week I think will be even worse!

Anyway happy Sunday! Xx

morning mad....you are sounding super motivated!! Well done for getting your head & body straight back into it!!

How do you make your PP chicken soup? I made it once and decided to blend it & it tasted like a bowlful of string?!?

Amazing work with the Fitbit!! I've only hit my 10,000 twice, but when I read that the average person does 5,000, and I'm averaging 8,000 per day, I was chuffed!!

enjoy the gym :)

x

Well had a brill session at the gym and up to 9000 steps already! Going to really try this week to get a good loss on Friday!
Mmmm roast beef for teas as well xx

image-3631816203.jpg

Yipppeee!! Although... Andi..... Why are some bits orange and some green? Xx

Morning Peeps!
PP all week with new weigh in day on a Friday morning
B Yogurt
L Chicken soup
D Something protein based
Gym after work and off on Friday yay! xxx

Back