Wedding body in the making!

I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting a little sick of eating cold chicken and cottage cheese for lunch at work... Anyone got any ideas for wowing up my pp days? Xxx

Make home made burgers night before turkey or beef and heat up in work have with a few eggs scrambled?

If a PV day can have with salad?

So all I've had that's off dukan today is a banana! I really hope eating like this will go ok! I feel like I have more energy already! Xx

So had a great gym session and I've done 150 squats and plank session! Healthy no carb tea as well and jelly and cream for pudding! Not too shabby! Lol!
So the date for wedding dress shopping is the end of March. I COULD be 10.6 by then well actually I will be as then what ever I choose won't have to be altered too much! We've booked our minimoon as well! Oh my god it looks amazing it's called Brimstone at the Langdale and I am beyond excited, then Italy in September so I have to make sure I'm an uber bronzed goddess all year even after the big day!! Let's just hope this eating heathy and exercise malarky works! Lol! Xx

hi mad, you are the squat queen!!! Omg, so exciting about your wedding dress shopping!!!!! Amazing minimoon too!! I'm so last century and actually never heard of one!! See you learn non food things on here too! Go bananas...you will be surprised how adding these extras in will not affect your results, cos it gives you more energy to do 150 squats on a Monday!!!!

well done lovely :) :)

xx

Another lovely PV day today. I feel loads better BUT the scales! Good god i have no idea whats happening but there going up every day! I decide what to do on Saturday once ive done a final weigh in and if i have to go back to strict dukan i will, i know it works and for the next few months it will have to be done to allow me to be at goal for wedding shopping!
Trying a new gym tonight as last night was the 3 weeks that ive had to queue for a machine! my gym is too small and at peak times i hate it so trying a much bigger one tonight. Day 18 of the squat challenge as well - 155 tonight and loads of sit ups! Bleuhhh! Happy Tuesday. x

Another strict day with a handful of dried fruit and nut to energise me before them gym xx

My new gym is amazing got there and straight into a spin class and then my run, it's really plush so I felt like it was a treat going, I sat and had a coffee afterwards! Defo joining! So expensive but I'm not drinking so I'm doing it! Tea I had a cheese and onion omlette and salad!
Xx

Morning peeps, well the scales have moved by 2lbs so heres hoping for a loss on Saturday, i have got such sore abs today but its great to feel a bit of pain! lol!
Without trying i have bought protein for lunch and dont have any veg in so may do a full pure protein day.
B Cold omelette and for lunch too
D either soup or bacon and eggs
Gym after work! xx

Managed a pure protein day today with an apple lol! Me and OH had night off exercise and it's lovely! Back to it tomorrow though!
Xx

Morning all.
PV/healthy day today
B nothing
L Soup
D TBC

Well ive managed another good day and havent eaten anything naughty, i really hope this works come weigh in as i have found i have so much more energy with having the added extras xx

Another protein day without trying really full chicken for tea lol!
Might try for another one tomorrow in the hope it helps weigh day! Xx

Woke up today feeling slimmer than i have done for a while so im praying to every god i can think of that the scales will be kind tomorrow morning! Going to try for a PP style day with some cheese and nuts before the gym. Just got sliced meats for lunch. Be so glad when today is over! xx

Well that was an exciting evening! Decided to go into a dress makers and have chosen my fabric and paid to have my dress designed and custom made! OMG!! So excited now! It's going to be so beautiful and the fabric! Wow!
Anyway I've done my exercise and feel more motivated than ever now!
Weigh day tomorrow! First fitting will be in March so hoping to be at goal by last week of March or at least close!

image-2255916263.jpg

Xx

5lbs off!! Thank the Lord! That's with lots more fat and a bit of fruit and porridge! So happy!
Now off for double spin! I am mad!
Happy weekend everyone!
Xxx

Well done! So pleased you've got results like that!! I think you can get so far cutting these things out then you've just got to give your body what it needs. Dress plans look beautiful too! Very exciting times for you xx

Well done! So pleased you've got results like that!! I think you can get so far cutting these things out then you've just got to give your body what it needs. Dress plans look beautiful too! Very exciting times for you xx

Thank you! Yes I'm so glad it's worked as I have so much more energy! How are you doing? X

Thank you! Yes I'm so glad it's worked as I have so much more energy! How are you doing? X

Ah good! Yeah energy is a big one for me too! I haven't weighed this week yet. Time of the month makes me gain half a stone so will weigh Monday, but Im heaps happier with less restrictions. I got the new dukan book which introduces a new food group each day of the week so I think they've realised a bit of this and that is not going to hurt and adapted the diet. Will give it a read tonight and see what it's all about. Xx

I can see blue cheese and Brie on the front cover so I'm happy! X
image-2392338042.jpg

Back