Wedding body in the making!

So food today.
B porridge
L coconut muffin ( homemade and yummy)
D going to the cinema so for when I get home ice got sausages and veg
Also made some banana bread and OMG its scrummy, all will be very limited but lovely as a treat.
Plan for next week is:
M PV
T PV
W PP
T PV
F PP
S PV
S PV
Did a 60 min spinning class today and felt so good not be dying! Xx

PV day today but with less trying of cakes and muffins!
B porridge
L salad
D chicken dinner
Gym I think! Not much energy this morning so I'll try for tonight xx

Change of my food today
B none
L beetroot and goat cheese salad
D similar for tea as it was amazing and OH is having a Chinese and I'm not even remotely bothered about that!
Day off from the gym

Morning all
PP day today.
B nothing
L meatballs
D eggs
Gym
Back to it this week! xx

PP Day today (i seem to be getting them done with ease)
B Coffee and Apple
L Cheese omlette
D Whole chicken
Gym and Spinning hopefully
Weigh day is Friday this week as im out Friday night for dinner xx

Managed another PP day with some added fruit. So much easier like this but I feel very bloated so not feeling very hopeful for a loss this week.!need to decide what I'm doing from next week as I really need to be at goal for my first measurement at the end of March so I may go straight back to dukan strict if that's the case!
So quite on here at the moment, hope everyone is ok.... X

Morning all
PP day again as im not in the mood for food today!
B Nothing
L Lamb curry
D Chicken
came in to a really crap day at work so need to keep focused and not binge eat! xx

Well managed not to binge eat lol infact I've managed to eat at all! All day!
Work is horrid and my appraisal was so crap! Got all excited thinking it would be great and had pre ordered my mulberry handbag as a treat and it arrived as I walked out of my meeting so suffice to say has ruined my day!
Will eat when I get out of this hell hole! Xx

PP Day today.
B Yogurt
L Lamb curry
D eggs

Well i didnt weigh this morning as i felt awful so will do one last very strict PP day today and weigh as normal tomorrow. Cancelled dinner out as feel too crap to have to make small talk with anyone.
Food. TBC X

Well I got through the day without binging which is a miracle and don't think I'll weigh tomorrow as I feel huge! Feel really down this week cause of work and hope next week is ok, xx

Morning
Well after my sulk yesterday I think I know what I need to to do! I also think my 1lb loss might be because I've taken the pill back to back and technical it's TOTM right now!
Anyway my plan is to eat really clean and low carb all week but with no fruit or nuts, the nuts I'm sure are ok but I've always had problems with plans that include fruit so I'll try cutting it out together next week and see how I do. Also woke up with a really bad head and throat so I'm hoping if I dose up that will help my throat as well as my mood. I'm off on Monday for my birthday and want to have a lovely day but think I'll stay on plan then as well as tonight when we're out for a meal. I'm dreading work but have to just go in there with a new head on as I hate being negative or showing my mood at work!
Sorry that turned into a bit of a rant!
Plan for today is:
B porridge
Gym this morning
L something very small and light
D thai! So I'm think chicken skewers and then a salad
Happy Sunday x

Birthday girl today! Last of the 20s!!
Hopefully back on it today as I had a treat yesterday. So plan is to try and PP all week as I have nothing planned to get in my way.
B porridge
L omlette
D beef chunk chilli
Have got raging cold so may attempt gym at some point and do the steam room.
Off shopping and coffee with mum soon
Xx

Happy birthday. Hope you have a lovely day!

I would be grateful if you could share you're beef chillie recipe?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So birthday celebrations over and PP all week (strict PP no fruit etc)
B Yogurt
L chicken breasts
D eggs
Exercise if i can breathe better x

Happy belated birthday... (but PP for a week???)

I'm sorry to hear you've been having problems at work. I do sympathise. I never understand why people would wait until appraisal time to stick the knife in and I've always asked my bosses to tell me at the time if they've any issues! (but of course most prefer not to).

I hope things settle for you. Are you looking to switch jobs?

x

Happy belated birthday... (but PP for a week???) I'm sorry to hear you've been having problems at work. I do sympathise. I never understand why people would wait until appraisal time to stick the knife in and I've always asked my bosses to tell me at the time if they've any issues! (but of course most prefer not to). I hope things settle for you. Are you looking to switch jobs? x

I think it's a manager thing as this is 2 years running they've done it now! Not looking to move as hoping to start a family this year I would be silly to move close to that! Hope your ok too x

So off work today as had awful night with chest and head, will need to be better tomorrow as its so busy!
Ended up having a salad last night so must do PP for the rest of the week now which should be easy as I can't taste much anyway!
B yogurt
L eggs
D whole chicken

Back