Wedding diet - want the dress and the bikini!

Hey hun! Ooh more cocoa butter - I need to have a look I think! I have cocoa butter vaseline for my lips - yum!!! haha! How was your evening? We sat in and did wedding stuff - ordered our invitations so Im VERY excited about that!! :) It's really the only thing keeping me on this diet - it's just good it's a big thing! :)

How u doing today? Did you get some jeans yet? I'm still looking... RI have some really nice stuff atm - some even in the sale!

Im feeling really pretty positive atm I guess cos I survived the weekend! Also it's getting closer and closer to the wedding now and I need that pressure to make me stick to it!!

Hope ur having a lovely sunday xxxxxxx

Hey hun! Ooh more cocoa butter - I need to have a look I think! I have cocoa butter vaseline for my lips - yum!!! haha! How was your evening? We sat in and did wedding stuff - ordered our invitations so Im VERY excited about that!! :) It's really the only thing keeping me on this diet - it's just good it's a big thing! :)

How u doing today? Did you get some jeans yet? I'm still looking... RI have some really nice stuff atm - some even in the sale!

Im feeling really pretty positive atm I guess cos I survived the weekend! Also it's getting closer and closer to the wedding now and I need that pressure to make me stick to it!!

Hope ur having a lovely sunday xxxxxxx

Hello

Yes have a look!! This morning after my shower I used the firming lotion all over then the stretch mark cream on tummy and sides and top of legs. Then scar serum on bad marks on tummy and sides. Twice a day :) gonna make sure I stick to it

Need to have a refresh of Paul Tomo morn. Because we had a meeting at work fri and I was at my friends sat having nails done at lunch time I came out of both at a 1 on the hungry scale!! Paul says you shouldn't be at 1 on the hunger scale!!! Basically 1 is starving and shaky and 10 is horribly full stuffed .... 6/7 is what I aim for which is nicely full! So yer when I was like that it makes you want to eat everything in site. To be fair tho I still haven't actually done that bad. As in I haven't eaten loads. I just haven't done the techniques as well as I should. However I have left food on my plate nearly every meal :)

That's brilliant that your feeling better. Prob is because the weekend is over!!!! It's hard at weekends isn't it!!! Like I always (used to) feel like I was missing out!!! But I'm pleased you did a but of wedmin!!! Seems to give you a boost and a reminder of why your doing this!

Didn't buy the jeans yet. Gonna go into town this weekend! Annoyingly they don't take vouchers for payment online!! So need to go into town when I get time xxxxxx

Xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning lovely

How are you?! How are you getting on? Good weekend? Xxxxxx

Hello sweetie, I'm sorry Ive been awol for a bit. This flu thing ive got has really knocked me for 6. My legs/neck in particular have been really painful. Seem to be over the worst now as it appears to have turned into a bad cough and cold with a nice lot of sinus pain (yay!) with it :( woe is me! Did you manage to have a refresh of Paul? Any progress on that front? Sounds like its really working for you :) And go you with the products! I need to have a look asap - probs tonight. Ill prob get it from amazon cos they have some quite good deals on there. thats where i got my cocoa butter firming lotion from.

I am still not in the bloody 13s! I am 14 dead on grrrrr! On the plus side my size 16 jeans are this close to doing up lol! Give it a week or so and I should be in them! Feeling quite positive about the diet. More determined than ever not to break it cos its just so hard to get back into it again its really not worth it. However, I reckon Im going to have to factor in some wineage before the wedding LOL at least once! But not until I actually get to the point where Im just like arrgh I really want some wine NOW! So just going on a night out for eg doesnt necessarily warrant wineage unless im getting really fed up of all the deprivation! HAHA the funniest thing just happened while I was typing this - older wiser, siamese cat had clearly heard something rustling in the bush and was patiently waiting dead still and quiet for whatever it was to emerge (if it had actually been anything like a bird or a mouse i would have ran out and saved the little mite, but nine times out of 10 its a leaf or a fly and the flies nearly always get away!!!) anyway he was dead still and watching and suddenly stupid fluffy baby moggie cat (he is absolutely gorgeous though! :)) who was the last one left in the litter they sold and they just gave him to us, darts out of the house and lands square on older cats head, older cat surprised leaps up sending baby cat flying into the air who lands unceremoniously on his back! I love them!

The sun's out here which is making me feel so much better - and so much more positive - its amazing what a bit of sun can do.

So, tell me all your news! Update me, hows things going - get copying and pasting mrs! :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello sweetie, I'm sorry Ive been awol for a bit. This flu thing ive got has really knocked me for 6. My legs/neck in particular have been really painful. Seem to be over the worst now as it appears to have turned into a bad cough and cold with a nice lot of sinus pain (yay!) with it :( woe is me! Did you manage to have a refresh of Paul? Any progress on that front? Sounds like its really working for you :) And go you with the products! I need to have a look asap - probs tonight. Ill prob get it from amazon cos they have some quite good deals on there. thats where i got my cocoa butter firming lotion from.

I am still not in the bloody 13s! I am 14 dead on grrrrr! On the plus side my size 16 jeans are this close to doing up lol! Give it a week or so and I should be in them! Feeling quite positive about the diet. More determined than ever not to break it cos its just so hard to get back into it again its really not worth it. However, I reckon Im going to have to factor in some wineage before the wedding LOL at least once! But not until I actually get to the point where Im just like arrgh I really want some wine NOW! So just going on a night out for eg doesnt necessarily warrant wineage unless im getting really fed up of all the deprivation! HAHA the funniest thing just happened while I was typing this - older wiser, siamese cat had clearly heard something rustling in the bush and was patiently waiting dead still and quiet for whatever it was to emerge (if it had actually been anything like a bird or a mouse i would have ran out and saved the little mite, but nine times out of 10 its a leaf or a fly and the flies nearly always get away!!!) anyway he was dead still and watching and suddenly stupid fluffy baby moggie cat (he is absolutely gorgeous though! :)) who was the last one left in the litter they sold and they just gave him to us, darts out of the house and lands square on older cats head, older cat surprised leaps up sending baby cat flying into the air who lands unceremoniously on his back! I love them!

The sun's out here which is making me feel so much better - and so much more positive - its amazing what a bit of sun can do.

So, tell me all your news! Update me, hows things going - get copying and pasting mrs! :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

erghhhhhhhhhhhhh your poor thing!!!! i hate things like that and hate sinus pain!!! i had sinusitus last year omg soooooo painful!!!!!!! have you got any medicine for it?! the docs gave me antibiotics and they worked a treat!!! hope you get better soon!!! maybe wine is the best medicine for it :) if it doesnt cure it then will def numb the pain haha!!!

hahahaha that sounds soooooo funny!!!! lol bless them!!! they sound crazy!!! my puppy was on a mad one last night!!! he jumps from one side of the sofa to the other just to get to me and "attack" my hand.....when i say attack his only form of attack is licking!!! lol!!! and he also whilst im watching tv just comes over sits RIGHT next to me and looks at me he then goes up on his back legs and puts his front legs on my shoulder and proceeds to bury his face in my hair whilst going crazy lol!!! wierd pup!!

ooooooooooooooooooooo 14st dead on...........COME ON 13's!!!!!! they are calling your name now!!!!! brill news on the jeans too! yay!!!! your doing fab so stick at it missus!!!! you can so do this!!!! im jealous of you at the 14st!!!! i started Paul at 14.12 so know after a week i wont be near the 14 end of it!!! but trying not to focus on figures on the scale and just focus on my figure (see what i did there haha)

will copy and paste my entry from this morning and last night xxxxxxxxx

This mornings post, didnt actually say much last night at all!!! lol except moaning about money!!! was paying £190/200 a month off my stupid next account!! for the balance to be only reduced by about £100 because of the interest!! and then i would stupidly spend that £100 again lol!!! soooooooooo Steve bless him paid off my next account for me so gives me an extra £200 a month! thank god!! time to start saving!!! what did i do this morning.......went straight onto next website to look at buying jeans in size ten! haha! numpty!!! didnt order any! although fighting the temptation! NO im not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning all

Eurgh finding it hard getting up this week lol!!!

Anyway, feeling amazing still one more week till I can weigh in but not even sure I want to yet ?! I'm a bit curious but I feel like I've lost and can see my shape changing already! So not sure if I weigh I don't want to be disappointed but again it could boost me even more. However not gonna worry too much because really I'm not focusing on my weight now. It's how I feel etc etc

Today I must must must listen to the audio!! Haven't listened yet!! Lol!! But need to remind myself of the techniques again! Although most have stuck with me! Most meals about 90% of them I'm leaving things on my plate. I'm not feeling guilty about eating, I'm enjoying everything I'm eating! Literally so happy in terms of food and even weight - I've accepted myself and accepted I'm going to change it won't be overnight but it will happen :)! I'm not happy in terms of I'm so happy so therefore I'm not bothered about losing weight! Those size tens are calling me!!! And I can't wait but I've accepted not to hate myself right now! Because otherwise all ill do is make this journey ten times harder for myself!! And I don't need to make it any harder than it already is!

I've been using all my coco butter lotions and potions and can see the marks are improving already but think its a combination of the creams and weightloss.

Anyway to sum up ...... I'm happy happy happy!!!!!!

The sun is out too! Woooo

Xxxxx

Hey sweetie!

Arrgh so I'm in the 13s FINALLY!! So happy!!! I was 13 stone 11.75 this morn :) :) :)

How are you today? I don't have any medicine nope :( It seems a little better today but well see! I just keep taking ibuprofen/paracetamol. lol ur pup sounds gorgeous! bless his heart - love love love animals! So non-judgmental! LOL Emma you should be scared of him though...you know he sounds quite aggressive...he might LICK you to death...:p bless him.

Thank you so much for the encouragement and support. The jeans are yet again so close to doing up - did put them on just after cocoa butter application tho so reckon next time i try them on their gonna stink of chocolate...lol

Definitely important to concentrate on figure hun rather than numbers. So often numbers on the scale and on the bmi chart for eg are misleading guess its cos you cant narrow down something as complex as the human body to a set of numbers or a graph. Added to that, every single person is different! My mum for eg is very small and her bmi is something like 23 which is obv normal but then she could go right down to something like 19 and if she did shed be so ill...shed look ill! Also, people tend to hold weight differently. So basically I completely agree with the figure thing! :) Plus, when people look at you they don't see your weight imprinted on your forehead do they?! they just see you which is obv more important!!! :)

Bless Steve - they do have their uses dont they :p oooh let me know if u get jeans - RI has some lovely sale stuff atm. Have a look!

Most importantly - so glad you're happy sweetie! You're doing great :) Did you get to listen to your BFF Paul? :p

X

Hey sweetie!

Arrgh so I'm in the 13s FINALLY!! So happy!!! I was 13 stone 11.75 this morn :) :) :)

How are you today? I don't have any medicine nope :( It seems a little better today but well see! I just keep taking ibuprofen/paracetamol. lol ur pup sounds gorgeous! bless his heart - love love love animals! So non-judgmental! LOL Emma you should be scared of him though...you know he sounds quite aggressive...he might LICK you to death...:p bless him.

Thank you so much for the encouragement and support. The jeans are yet again so close to doing up - did put them on just after cocoa butter application tho so reckon next time i try them on their gonna stink of chocolate...lol

Definitely important to concentrate on figure hun rather than numbers. So often numbers on the scale and on the bmi chart for eg are misleading guess its cos you cant narrow down something as complex as the human body to a set of numbers or a graph. Added to that, every single person is different! My mum for eg is very small and her bmi is something like 23 which is obv normal but then she could go right down to something like 19 and if she did shed be so ill...shed look ill! Also, people tend to hold weight differently. So basically I completely agree with the figure thing! :) Plus, when people look at you they don't see your weight imprinted on your forehead do they?! they just see you which is obv more important!!! :)

Bless Steve - they do have their uses dont they :p oooh let me know if u get jeans - RI has some lovely sale stuff atm. Have a look!

Most importantly - so glad you're happy sweetie! You're doing great :) Did you get to listen to your BFF Paul? :p

X

Morning!!!!

YAY!!!!! and your not JUST into 13's......YOUR IN THEM!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO!!! so jealous of you!!! Glad your feeling a bit better!!

im good thanks hun! pleased the week is getting on a bit lol!!! another long one!!! haha i know he is very ferocious!!!

Yes exactly!!! everyone is so different!! and you are so right!!! my BMI atm is obese yet someone that weighs what i weigh can be up to a size 18/20....im a 14! wierd isnt it!! just makes me think im not worrying about all that bmi chart crap!!! because as you say like your mum!! its ridiculous!! duno how they can group everyone together like that!! everyone a different shape and size you could have such a range of sizes and shapes of people that weigh the same cant you!! so yer defo not worried!!

nooo :( havent had a chance to go into town yet!! i finish at 3pm on Fri so will go there after work i think!! jeans and denim shorts :) size ten! :)

noooooooooooooooooooo i didnt listen to BFF!! im a bad BFF arent i?! i dont pay him enough attention hahaha!! poor Paulie!!!! i MUST listen tonight!! MUST MUST MUST!!!!

ANYWAY!!! Wedmin!??!? tell me all your plans?! xxxxxx

Diary update:

So, i find myself keep thinking to myself ooo when i get home i can eat X or after dinner i can have Y! but never actually wanting to eat it!

i.e yesterday i bought some galaxy ripples and toffee crisps because they were on offer, mainly for OH. After dinner i had a coffee (prob hour after dinner) and sat down with that and made OH a tea and gave him a toffee crisps now usually my natural thing would be to take one for myself without thinking and eat it again without thinking yet yesterday i didnt take one .... then after i drank my coffee i thought o yeah....there are ripples there....o well dont want one. no biggie! now before i would be torturing myself one part of my brain saying no dont have it.....the other part constantly saying theres chocolate in the fridge theres chocolate in the fridge! so i didnt purposely say no im being good i just didnt want it

and again today i was thinking right before dinner i could have a bagel ... oo yum then when OH is at football i could have X,Y,Z and then literally the second after i thought "but i dont want those thing, i want my dinner" kind of full stop!

so i feel like im changing, those bingey thoughts havent vanished but the actual want and feel of need to do it is all but gone?! xxxxxxx

Diary update:

Ahhhh love myself right now lol went into drawer under bed to dig out my skinny jeans in a size 12 I bought from tesco last year to hang them up to give me some thinspiration!! And low and behold I STILL have my size ten river island jeans that I love!!!! Yay so they've gone on the hanger too! I remember I wore them when I was doing driving lessons so I was 17!!!! Why on earth I have kept a pair of jeans for 5 years is beyond me lol but I'm so glad I did!!! Held them up against me and basically if I but off love handles they would fit!!! That extra two handfuls from the sides lol and tummy flater they would fit!! It's given me a bit of hope instead of like MY GOD I HAVE TO LOOSE FOUR STONE. I've just looked at my body and CAN see I can do it!!! So seriously determined now!!!

Feel like its been another positive diet day!!! Had my dinner feel like I barely touched it but nicely full and sat having a cup of coffee watching Geordie shore perfecto.

Xxxxx

Hello!! Sorry I've been AWOL for a few days. Still 100% though. Went shopping last night and was actually interested in the clothes for the first time in years cos although I have got a way to go yet I have lost enough that I can definitely feel it and also it does show so that gave me confidence and I know that I will be at goal in a few months so that makes me more interested in the clothes :) Also, I was thinking the other day that in Sep 2011 I was 17 stone 5.5 :eek: Now, as of today, I am 13 stone 10.25 which is quite a lot. Can't believe I was over 17 stone at one point. Anyway, didn't fall off the wagon at all - no bad food or drink. Feeling pretty positive atm as I am now in the swing of the diet and it is easier. Next weekend will be a real test - Sat night going to a friend's party and there'll be loads of buffet food and alcohol but I won't give in. I have to say that I think this time I really won't give in or say oh Ill just have the weekend off because I cannot bear to see those scales go up over 14 again! My friend has also invited me to hers on friday which is gonna be hard cos we only see each other every other month or so and it usually involves a lot of wine and bad food, so that WILL be hard too. Again can't bear to see those scales go up again so much that I am confident I can resist! :)

How you doing sweetie? xxx

Struggling a bit today - not significantly just a bit more than I have been since getting into the routine. I don't feel like I'll cave mainly cos I would literally be heartbroken if I were to put any weight on at this stage! Normally I'm not hungry at all though and today I'm feeling quite hungry and a bit sick too. Getting comments from people too :) I can definitely notice a difference, in fact I was looking at myself in the mirror today (full length one - up till about 2 months ago I couldn't even look in the mirror) and I thought how different I looked - my face (which is always the place for me that changes first) is so much slimmer now and I look so different. Body-wise clearly not yet perfect :p but didn't actually hate looking at my stomach - it has definitely got smaller. I guess the thought that next weekend is going to be tough and I AM going to miss out is making me feel a bit meh. Part of me wishes that I could sort of avoid going to my friends on the Fri due to the fact the thought of it is stressing me out cos of the diet etc and also because I'll prob have to miss bootcamp the next morning as wouldnt get back from hers in time unless I left at like 5am lol I guess it's kind of pathetic though because of course I'd love to see her so why should I feel the need to have alcohol and food with her? Guess it's habit. OH was SO sweet last night about next weekend going to a party at friends house he said well we dont have to go if you think itll be too hard we can stay in and have our own special evening on plan :) Thing is though should I be avoiding social situations? Is that a good idea or not? TBH atm I do want to avoid a social life until I've lost the weight. If anyone's reading this any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway, one thing that I seem to have got into atm is products! I've been buying face cream, firming gel etc... and applying it twice a day and I am just addicted to the stuff - especially the soap and glory range and Nivea Q10 goodbye cellulite gel! I feel like I want to take better care of myself and maybe like I didn't care so much before cos I hated my body so much. If that makes any sense!

x

It's so hard isn't it. I had a big family event and my family makes events revolve around food. I went and I didn't eat anything at all, but it makes me wonder if everyone just thinks I am a diet bore. And whilst I stayed really good whilst there, the food gremlins arrived when I got one and have stayed with me all weekend :-( I do feel that being around food all weekend has made me feel worse and more hungry than normal.

It would be easier to stay at home and avoid all social situations, but I guess you can't just hide away from life? When we are done with this diet we will still need to attend these social events and will have to use our willpower to avoid overheating etc. maybe this is good practice for us now? And helping us to become more restrained? They say its all about the mental willpower.

I don't know, but whatever you decide, stay strong and take it one day at a time. X

It's so hard isn't it. I had a big family event and my family makes events revolve around food. I went and I didn't eat anything at all, but it makes me wonder if everyone just thinks I am a diet bore. And whilst I stayed really good whilst there, the food gremlins arrived when I got one and have stayed with me all weekend :-( I do feel that being around food all weekend has made me feel worse and more hungry than normal.

It would be easier to stay at home and avoid all social situations, but I guess you can't just hide away from life? When we are done with this diet we will still need to attend these social events and will have to use our willpower to avoid overheating etc. maybe this is good practice for us now? And helping us to become more restrained? They say its all about the mental willpower.

I don't know, but whatever you decide, stay strong and take it one day at a time. X

Hi hun, I know what you mean about being a diet bore. I am sure I am. I can't participate in anything social that involves food/drink and even though I try not to it is something that I seem to talk about quite a lot -esp to OH. TBH the whole idea of going out and socialising is making me anxious - I want to try and make an excuse to see one of my bestest friends who I never see on Fri and Sat OH has said we can avoid the party were supposed to go to but that just makes me feel bad and also like ill have to deal with real life when were done with the diet, like you say. It's just so hard. TBH though I don't feel too miserable about missing social things like I did before - I've kind of accepted it and I'm so much happier with the way I look now that it seems worth it to me. I just don't want to appear boring! TBH if I hadn't left it so late to get the weight off before my wedding I wouldn't be following this diet. I did the low GI diet in Sept 2011 when I was 17 st 5.5 :eek: and got down to 14st by Jan 2012. I ended up quitting it though and I put on over 2 stone over the following months. No idea why I stopped (apart from that I was studying for my MA and working full time so it sort of fell to the bottom of the list) because it was so easy to follow, I was never hungry - was able to go out and drink etc all in moderation of course but I was so happy on it and it suited my underactive thyroid perfectly. Once I am down to goal and I have down a slow re-feed I am going to go back on low gi. Cannot wait!

Thanks for your support hun - how you feeling this morning? Hope not too hungry :( If you are maybe try drinking some black coffee -it works for me!

Anyway WI today and I am 13 st 9.75 lbs - chuffed! :)

XXX

Morning lovely

sorry i havent replied this weekend! i have been absolutely manic!!!

you are doing fab missus!!! very proud of you!!!!!

sorry to hear you struggled a little yesterday!! but tbh you will have that on some days but think for you the weight loss is enough to keep you on track! like you said you dont want to see the scales go up again!!!

Can you tell your friend your doing the diet?! and take a pack round there with you? rather than making excuses?! or a simple on antibiotics (no drinking) and could say antibiotics have made you feel sick (no food)???

13st 9lbs!!!! wow!!!! well done!!!! thats fab!!!!!

How are you feeling today?

its horrible here! snowing!! took me an hour and 15 mins to get to work! grrrrrr!!! just want to be at home lol!!!

will copy and paste my dairy entry from this morning xxxxx

Morning all

Have had a hectic weekend and feeling bleurgh!!! I haven't followed the Paul rules at all! I haven't really eaten when not hungry but haven't eaten slowly at all so have def eaten more than I should of and had the horrible full feeling not comfortably full.

On Friday we went out for dinner with my family for my nans 70th which she loved!!! Then Saturday I was up early cleaning the apartment then off to tesco and then we went to Volkswagen to sort out our cars (oh works two second walk from home .... Literally you can see his work from our bedroom window!!) so we just wanted one car!! So brand new car on order!! Eek excited!!! Then back home for an hour or two then we went to our friends and had a DVD and pizza night. Which was good. These are the friends we are going on Hol with! Then Sunday puppy woke me up at 7:45 which is usual for him!! So got up and sorted a few bits then had a shower and off to tesco at 10 to pick up a few bits. Then my mum came over with her puppy at 2 and I did her an afternoon tea :) then after she went I went to oh mum and dads where he was at about 6 then back home at 8ish !!!! Ahhhh where was my day in pjs?!!! Lol!!! So as u can imagine I really burst into tears when my alarm went off this morning! And it's snowing! Wonderful :)!!

Soooo I have a dilemma!!! Weighing!!!! I don't know what to do! I'm at my two week make on tues so can weigh in if I want. But I know this weekend wouldn't have helped because I haven't stuck to the rules!!! So I think I might weigh in on Friday or Saturday morning!!!

Feeling very annoyed at myself again this weekend. The same feeling of why why why did you let yourself get like this!!!?! And feeling extremely fat and "big". I think tho it's totm and that always makes me bloated and annoyed lol!! So think it could be that in all honesty.

Any who back to everything now. And I have to listen to the cd!!!!!! Tonight oh is at football training from 6 so I will get in and listen straight away!!!! I then also need to get to the gym!! I am feeling like I've lost a bit of weight but I don't want to get on the scales and see like 2lb loss because I know ill be upset. So I need to get to the gym and get myself sorted. I need to tone and cardio to help lose the weight too!! And part of a healthier life! It sounds sad but I actually want to be at the point when we go on Hol that I take my trainers with me because I enjoy the gym so much!! That's like my non scale goal!!

So feeling a bit mixed this morning!!! Happy but fed up at the same time!!?!?

Xxxxxxx

Wow! Well done on the weight loss! That's brilliant! I have not long been back from work, it was hectic there so managed my crispy choc shake at 09:30 and then was too busy so just had 3 cups of tea that were made for me! Just had another choc shake and now I've got back in bed, might try for a nap, OH gets one at 8 and will prob eat with him.

I don't feel too bad to be honest, but it always seems a bit easier when. Am at work as half the day is gone and it doesn't matter if I am dieting or not, I am always hungry at work as there is never time to eat!!

Well done again :) Hope your day is going well.

Morning lovely

sorry i havent replied this weekend! i have been absolutely manic!!!

you are doing fab missus!!! very proud of you!!!!!

sorry to hear you struggled a little yesterday!! but tbh you will have that on some days but think for you the weight loss is enough to keep you on track! like you said you dont want to see the scales go up again!!!

Can you tell your friend your doing the diet?! and take a pack round there with you? rather than making excuses?! or a simple on antibiotics (no drinking) and could say antibiotics have made you feel sick (no food)???

13st 9lbs!!!! wow!!!! well done!!!! thats fab!!!!!

How are you feeling today?

its horrible here! snowing!! took me an hour and 15 mins to get to work! grrrrrr!!! just want to be at home lol!!!

will copy and paste my dairy entry from this morning xxxxx

Hey sweetie! Thank you! :) I could take something I suppose but I just feel like I'll still be boring! I guess I kind of want to avoid these situations - its easier :(

Snowing here too sweetie! I'm ok today - feeling a bit ill tbh - sicky and my head and eyes have been hurting- keep feeling shattered!

Hows u?

xxx

Morning all

Have had a hectic weekend and feeling bleurgh!!! I haven't followed the Paul rules at all! I haven't really eaten when not hungry but haven't eaten slowly at all so have def eaten more than I should of and had the horrible full feeling not comfortably full.

On Friday we went out for dinner with my family for my nans 70th which she loved!!! Then Saturday I was up early cleaning the apartment then off to tesco and then we went to Volkswagen to sort out our cars (oh works two second walk from home .... Literally you can see his work from our bedroom window!!) so we just wanted one car!! So brand new car on order!! Eek excited!!! Then back home for an hour or two then we went to our friends and had a DVD and pizza night. Which was good. These are the friends we are going on Hol with! Then Sunday puppy woke me up at 7:45 which is usual for him!! So got up and sorted a few bits then had a shower and off to tesco at 10 to pick up a few bits. Then my mum came over with her puppy at 2 and I did her an afternoon tea :) then after she went I went to oh mum and dads where he was at about 6 then back home at 8ish !!!! Ahhhh where was my day in pjs?!!! Lol!!! So as u can imagine I really burst into tears when my alarm went off this morning! And it's snowing! Wonderful :)!!

Soooo I have a dilemma!!! Weighing!!!! I don't know what to do! I'm at my two week make on tues so can weigh in if I want. But I know this weekend wouldn't have helped because I haven't stuck to the rules!!! So I think I might weigh in on Friday or Saturday morning!!!

Feeling very annoyed at myself again this weekend. The same feeling of why why why did you let yourself get like this!!!?! And feeling extremely fat and "big". I think tho it's totm and that always makes me bloated and annoyed lol!! So think it could be that in all honesty.

Any who back to everything now. And I have to listen to the cd!!!!!! Tonight oh is at football training from 6 so I will get in and listen straight away!!!! I then also need to get to the gym!! I am feeling like I've lost a bit of weight but I don't want to get on the scales and see like 2lb loss because I know ill be upset. So I need to get to the gym and get myself sorted. I need to tone and cardio to help lose the weight too!! And part of a healthier life! It sounds sad but I actually want to be at the point when we go on Hol that I take my trainers with me because I enjoy the gym so much!! That's like my non scale goal!!

So feeling a bit mixed this morning!!! Happy but fed up at the same time!!?!?

Xxxxxxx

Hey hun! Don't be miserable :) You've managed to completely integrate one of Paul's suggestions into your everyday life - only eating when hungry - tbh I think that's half the battle - well done :) Don't worry that you're not sticking to his every word - eventually you'll get more used it it. Sounds like (despite the lack of pj day!) you had a fab weekend :) Awesome! So happy for you!

If it's TOTM I wouldnt weigh as it might get you down if you have water retention - maybe wait till after TOTM and then see?

How you feeling now youre back at home in the warm lovely?

xxx

Wow! Well done on the weight loss! That's brilliant! I have not long been back from work, it was hectic there so managed my crispy choc shake at 09:30 and then was too busy so just had 3 cups of tea that were made for me! Just had another choc shake and now I've got back in bed, might try for a nap, OH gets one at 8 and will prob eat with him.

I don't feel too bad to be honest, but it always seems a bit easier when. Am at work as half the day is gone and it doesn't matter if I am dieting or not, I am always hungry at work as there is never time to eat!!

Well done again :) Hope your day is going well.

Thank you! Sounds like you've had a hectic day! Enjoy your nap! How u feeling? xxx

Back