Wedding diet - want the dress and the bikini!

Haha thanks hun! I know it was pretty torturous! Oh well it's not forever is it i suppose! I love pizza too - prob my fave food! actually feel sick this evening for some reason :( might be the tummy thing! Can't believe i'm going into week 4 on Monday - I think if I can get through the next two weeks ill be ok kind of feel like im wishing my life away! xxx

It will almost certainly be your tummy. Bless ya!

Yeah. I didnt like that aspect....I felt like I was wishing my life away as well. I was constantly trying to speed through each day to get to WI and start the next week, etc. Bleh. I just want to take each day as it comes now.

I hope your tummy sorts itself soon! :( xx

So, today is day 21! Start of week 4 tomorrow :) Went out to this party/gathering type thing yesterday. Had an ok time but ended up falling out with my best friend which wasn't great :mad: Still, everything seemed ok at the end. Only ended up having 3 packs yesterday - oatmeal, crispy choc shake and trufa bar. Took a shake to have at friends but felt too self-conscious to have it - just had my bar. Ended up getting home about half past midnight and despite having drunk my weight in water I had a massive headache and couldnt be bothered to eat anything so just had some painkillers and went to bed. It was so tough last night loads of crisps, flapjacks and lovely food lying around and loads of alcohol - but I am so pleased I didn't eat/drink any of it because I just know I would be disappointed today and it wouldn't be worth it! Also was talking to a friend i havent seen for ages and she said omg if u lose 3 stone then ull be like super skinny, like 8 stone!! HAHAHA! I just turned round and said if you think thats how much I weigh then THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! lol bless her.

Today is done and dusted - oatmeal, cookies and cream shake, trufa bar (dont actually like them that much - just got them for convenience when im out etc - but was craving one! - and egg and 'chips' (swede!) - WI tomorrow eek.

xx

Hey lovely

Sorry to hear you had a falling out with your best friend!! Hope everything gets sorted out soon!!

Well done for week 4!!!! Woooooo you done amazingly this weekend sounds like all that food was such a big temptation!!!!! But you did it!!!! Well done!!! Now you have EVERY right to sit there feeling smug!! Hehehe

Hope you have a good day huni and gd luck for WI ..... Not that u need it!!!!!

Xxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you sweetie! I was just reading thro my diary and felt quite nostalgic even tho it hasnt really been that long LOL. Thank you so much for all your support and for not forgetting me hun. I really appreciate it :bighug: . I was majorly pleased with WI today esp as I have some problems with lets just say *ahem* internal blockage (sorry tmi!) and totm should be due too and it was week 3 which is supposed to be a bad week for weight loss. I lost 4lbs :D Literally ecstatic with that! Kind of terrified to write it down in case it changes overnight or something - does that sound stupid?!! OH's parents are back from being away for a month and they are coming over this pm - I'm excited cos I hope they can see a difference! I've lost over a stone since they last saw me and I hope it shows! My mum is also back from two weeks holiday this Friday and before she went she said to me oh I can't wait to come back and see how much you've lost so in a way that has really spurred me on to not break the diet because I don't want to let her down. I want her to be proud of me - I mean, I know she is anyway, but do you see what I mean?

How are you doing? How was Friday? I hope you had a good time!

xxxx

Thank you sweetie! I was just reading thro my diary and felt quite nostalgic even tho it hasnt really been that long LOL. Thank you so much for all your support and for not forgetting me hun. I really appreciate it :bighug: . I was majorly pleased with WI today esp as I have some problems with lets just say *ahem* internal blockage (sorry tmi!) and totm should be due too and it was week 3 which is supposed to be a bad week for weight loss. I lost 4lbs :D Literally ecstatic with that! Kind of terrified to write it down in case it changes overnight or something - does that sound stupid?!! OH's parents are back from being away for a month and they are coming over this pm - I'm excited cos I hope they can see a difference! I've lost over a stone since they last saw me and I hope it shows! My mum is also back from two weeks holiday this Friday and before she went she said to me oh I can't wait to come back and see how much you've lost so in a way that has really spurred me on to not break the diet because I don't want to let her down. I want her to be proud of me - I mean, I know she is anyway, but do you see what I mean?

How are you doing? How was Friday? I hope you had a good time!

xxxx

Hello lovely

awww bless you!! thats so sweet!!! thats ok!!! have to say the same thing to you too!!!! you have been a great support!!! im very proud of you missus!!!! that is a FANTASTIC loss!!!!!!! well done!!! im so pleased your excited now!!! thats how your meant to feel and can i just say i blooming jealous i am of you being as low in the 13's as you are!!!! skinny skinny!!!!

that will be SUCH a boost to see what both OH's parents and your mum says!!! i know exactly what you mean about making her proud!!! completely! and you so will huni

im all good thank you!!! yer Friday was really gd in the end!!! really really enjoyed it!!! lol which as you said i would :) so you were right !

start of a new week :) weighed in and am 14.9 still which am a bit chuffed with because Fri night had mcdonalds, saturday ate crisps and chocolate all day and indian for dinner!!! then yesterday had a gd day! lol xxxxxx

Hi just read your diary,

Well done on your losses so far, I did slim and save this time last year for my wedding in june. Overall I lost just over 4 stone, I piled it back on afterwards from not being careful, so back at it now... Good luck, your losses are fab! xxx

Hello lovely

awww bless you!! thats so sweet!!! thats ok!!! have to say the same thing to you too!!!! you have been a great support!!! im very proud of you missus!!!! that is a FANTASTIC loss!!!!!!! well done!!! im so pleased your excited now!!! thats how your meant to feel and can i just say i blooming jealous i am of you being as low in the 13's as you are!!!! skinny skinny!!!!

that will be SUCH a boost to see what both OH's parents and your mum says!!! i know exactly what you mean about making her proud!!! completely! and you so will huni

im all good thank you!!! yer Friday was really gd in the end!!! really really enjoyed it!!! lol which as you said i would :) so you were right !

start of a new week :) weighed in and am 14.9 still which am a bit chuffed with because Fri night had mcdonalds, saturday ate crisps and chocolate all day and indian for dinner!!! then yesterday had a gd day! lol xxxxxx

Hey hunny - fab weigh in considering the yummyness of friday and sat! up the exercise and you'd still get losses I reckon :) SO pleased u had a fab time on Friday - makes you feel better doesn't it when you've had a good time :)

Thank you lovely. I am so pleased with it - had so many compliments today from OH's mum and people from bootcamp so chuffed with that. Feel a bit teary atm - know its so stupid but i reckon its totm which is due any day now :( just feel like i need a cuddle and to sleep for ages!

hows ur day been hun?

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi just read your diary,

Well done on your losses so far, I did slim and save this time last year for my wedding in june. Overall I lost just over 4 stone, I piled it back on afterwards from not being careful, so back at it now... Good luck, your losses are fab! xxx

Thanks hunny! How long did it take you to lose the 4 stone last year? How much have you got to go now? You've done it once you know you can do it again :D Have you got a diary? :D xx

Hey hunny - fab weigh in considering the yummyness of friday and sat! up the exercise and you'd still get losses I reckon :) SO pleased u had a fab time on Friday - makes you feel better doesn't it when you've had a good time :)

Thank you lovely. I am so pleased with it - had so many compliments today from OH's mum and people from bootcamp so chuffed with that. Feel a bit teary atm - know its so stupid but i reckon its totm which is due any day now :( just feel like i need a cuddle and to sleep for ages!

hows ur day been hun?

xxxxxxxxxx

Hey lovely

That is amazing news about compliments from OHs mum and bootcampers!!! I bet ur so chuffed!!! :) all ur hard work is paying off!!! O it's completely normal I think to feel teary!!! Probably is totm but also think when ur in ketosis ur hormones can change! But sounds like u had a great day!!!

My day was gd thanks lovely!! I've started a new challenge its called fab abs January! Have attached a piccy ! Done day 1 and just done day 2!! And even written them all in my calendar so I make sure I do it :)

Xxxxxxxx

Attachments

• image-1936975584.jpg
    image-1936975584.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 21
It took me around 10 weeks to lose 3st 10lbs and then the last few lbs came off after a break. I am back at my highest weight now, just spiralled after our honeymoon, but I know this diet works and it will be off again in no time, just need to be careful when I reefed this time... I have a diary (slim and save round 2) x

Hey lovely

That is amazing news about compliments from OHs mum and bootcampers!!! I bet ur so chuffed!!! :) all ur hard work is paying off!!! O it's completely normal I think to feel teary!!! Probably is totm but also think when ur in ketosis ur hormones can change! But sounds like u had a great day!!!

My day was gd thanks lovely!! I've started a new challenge its called fab abs January! Have attached a piccy ! Done day 1 and just done day 2!! And even written them all in my calendar so I make sure I do it :)

Xxxxxxxx

Thanks sweetie! How you feeling today? Least it's not Monday anymore!! :)

Oohh cool I wanna do that too! Well done you! Doing that everyday will make a big difference :) Can I join in please? :)

Only one thing hun...and I hate to break it to you...but um you know it's not January right? :p :D

Have a great day lovely!

xxxx

It took me around 10 weeks to lose 3st 10lbs and then the last few lbs came off after a break. I am back at my highest weight now, just spiralled after our honeymoon, but I know this diet works and it will be off again in no time, just need to be careful when I reefed this time... I have a diary (slim and save round 2) x

Hi Luna! Is that your real name cos it's an awesome name if so!! Wow 3 stone 10 in 10 weeks - that is amazing! I hope I am as successful!! Did you have an amazing honeymoon though? That's the most important thing. Yup you're right - you will be back down again soon :) I'll check out your diary in a bit hun xxxx

Thanks sweetie! How you feeling today? Least it's not Monday anymore!! :)

Oohh cool I wanna do that too! Well done you! Doing that everyday will make a big difference :) Can I join in please? :)

Only one thing hun...and I hate to break it to you...but um you know it's not January right? :p :D

Have a great day lovely!

xxxx

im ok today! feel a bit miserable today and not sure why! lol! you know one of those day that you cant really be bothered to be happy! just a bleurgh day thats all i think!!!

yes yes join in!!! :) hahaha ooo i know and im soooo glad it isnt..............although if it was January i would have more time to lose weight.........hmmmmm lol

have a gd day lovely xxxxx

It averaged 5lb per week, but some weeks were less some were 6lb etc... It slowed down as I got under 200lbs, but that's to be expected really. Luna's not my name no, it's my puppies name, would be a cool name though! We had a great honeymoon it was lovely, and really enjoyed it, but I refuse to go away this year, dodging the camera! I want to feel comfortable and confident again. I have a long way to go, but I have my milestones. My first is to lose 1 stone, but I do have two pairs of jeans that fit, but are snug, so would love them to fit right within a few weeks xx

im ok today! feel a bit miserable today and not sure why! lol! you know one of those day that you cant really be bothered to be happy! just a bleurgh day thats all i think!!!

yes yes join in!!! :) hahaha ooo i know and im soooo glad it isnt..............although if it was January i would have more time to lose weight.........hmmmmm lol

have a gd day lovely xxxxx

I know what you mean sweetie - r u feeling any better today? Nah you don't want/need to go back to January lovely - the nights are finally getting lighter and we'll hopefully be in spring soon - i reckon you'll feel much more motivated when the suns out :)

Have a good day hun xxxx

Back