Wedding diet - want the dress and the bikini!

Morning lovely

Sorry didn't reply yesterday!!! How are you?!

Snow day for me today!! Woooo :) didn't wanna go to work anyway hahahahaha. And I have LOTS of recorded tv to watch ;)

I do see what you mean with seeing your friend I too hate to feel like I'm missing out so I reckon if you think you will give in then maybe give it a miss as I know how well your doing now and if u break it you will be disheartened. But see how you feel lovely. You'll make the right decision.

It's hard isn't it having a life and being on a diet. I'm a bit lost atm!! I haven't blooming listened to the audio yet!!!! I'm not paying attention to my BFF Paul!!! Lol!!! I'm neglecting him!!

So yer today time to read the book a bit and pull my head back in. I'm feeling better like loads better but don't think the scales will show that!! Hmmmm tough isn't it.

Has that magic pill not been invented yet?! Fat today .... Skinny Tomo!! Xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol everyday I wake up and look on the news and the scientists still have created that magic pill - I mean what else are they doing ffs?!!

Thanks for the advice hun - I'm still torn about Friday. Even if I do go I know I won't break the diet it's just I will feel like such a diet bore even though I know shell just be pleased to see me and me her. I had a bit of a breakthrough last night - I very calmly and without being miserable at all decided that I'm not going to break the diet at all until I have got down to my goal weight. No alcohol or anything and tbh it doesn't bother me that much. This is the 3rd week now and I am used to it - I have only 19 weeks until my wedding and I am feeling motivated. When I'm on the treadmill I keep imagining sipping champagne on the plane on the way to our honeymoon! I have finally realised that all the nice food and alcohol will be there to enjoy in moderation when I'm slim!

How are you my lovely? WOOOOOOOOP Snow day - lucky you! Working at home means I don't get a snow day EVER lol rubbish! Enjoy your TV day - stay in your PJs all day - hey theres ur pj day sweetie that you missed our on at the weekend! :)

Having a life and being on a diet are SO hard hun - we'll get there in the end tho :)

Lol poor old Paul! haha!

So glad you're feeling loads better today that's brilliant - keep up the positivity :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol everyday I wake up and look on the news and the scientists still have created that magic pill - I mean what else are they doing ffs?!!

Thanks for the advice hun - I'm still torn about Friday. Even if I do go I know I won't break the diet it's just I will feel like such a diet bore even though I know shell just be pleased to see me and me her. I had a bit of a breakthrough last night - I very calmly and without being miserable at all decided that I'm not going to break the diet at all until I have got down to my goal weight. No alcohol or anything and tbh it doesn't bother me that much. This is the 3rd week now and I am used to it - I have only 19 weeks until my wedding and I am feeling motivated. When I'm on the treadmill I keep imagining sipping champagne on the plane on the way to our honeymoon! I have finally realised that all the nice food and alcohol will be there to enjoy in moderation when I'm slim!

How are you my lovely? WOOOOOOOOP Snow day - lucky you! Working at home means I don't get a snow day EVER lol rubbish! Enjoy your TV day - stay in your PJs all day - hey theres ur pj day sweetie that you missed our on at the weekend! :)

Having a life and being on a diet are SO hard hun - we'll get there in the end tho :)

Lol poor old Paul! haha!

So glad you're feeling loads better today that's brilliant - keep up the positivity :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know!!! I mean seriously....no cancer cure....no magic pill!!! They are clearly wasting their time aren't they!! Lol

Yes I 100% know what u mean even tho your friend won't even have that thought but its how you feel isn't it!! You might end up chatting so much that you won't miss the food or drink and she won't realise?!! Just see how you feel. You know yourself and you'll do the right thing :)

That's fab!!!! That's brilliant that you have that frame of mind now!!! 3 weeks!!! Wow!! That's gone quickly hasn't it!!! 19 weeks eeeeeek how exciting!!!! And yes 100% you are right!!! No food or drink right now will not exist when you are slim!!! :)!!! It will all be there to enjoy on your hooneymoon!!! Sipping champagne in your bikini by the pool!!! You will feel amazing once your there!!!! I'm excited for you!!!!!

Yes that's true!!!! Pj day for me :)!!! Thank god hehe!!!

Xxxxx

Hello! Well this is day 17 for me now - 100%. Still feeling okay and determined. I have a proper mad addiction to the oatmeal - even tho I used to think it was disgusting and looked like vomit :eek: I really want to average like 3 lb a week - first week was big as expected - 8.5 lb loss and then 2nd week was 4.25 lb loss. I am anxious to see what this weeks - 3rd week - loss will be. If it's not at least 3 I know I'm going to be upset :( If I can average 3 lbs a week I could be at goal in just over 14 weeks taking me up to around 26 June. This would be PERFECT. If I average 2.5 lbs a week then I would be at goal literally on my wedding day :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong this would still be AMAZING but I would like to factor in SOME time to get a dress...I'm leaving it super late as it is! I think pure fear is keeping me going at the moment! Fear that I might not get there if I come off the diet! So I'm not going to - for the first time ever I don't even want to! Need reassurance that I will get there providing I stick 100% but don't really think anyone can assure me of that! :confused:

I am also concerned about exercise - I do quite a bit - bootcamp 3 x a week and then the treadmill and/or a dvd 4 times a week. Since I work from home I wouldn't actually move at all if it wasn't for this exercise so I think it is important. Spoke to SnS about it though and they said it might slow my losses... which would be TERRIBLE. Does anyone have any experience of this? I would be so grateful to anyone who could give me some advice on this!

XXX

Hello lovely

wow well done!!! your doing brilliant!!! i get what you mean though about worrying about things!!! I think losing 3lb a week will be do-able but i do think it will change i know from previous experience (my mum did Lighter life VLCD) she would lose 2lb one week then 4lb then 1lb then 3lb so it all averaged out so all i have to say is PLEASE dont be disheartened if you see a 2lb loss one week, chances are it will average out the next week :) so make sure your looking at weightloss overall not focusing on 1 week!!!! you are so gonna do this :)!

Im here all the way!!! i think now your onwards to the end of week 3 at 100% you have well and truly broken the habbit of doing it, breaking the diet, doing it, breaking the diet! so thats brill!!!!

I cant comment about the exercise tbh! maybe if you have a low loss one week then lay off the exercise the next week and see if you get a better loss. But maybe not stop altogether maybe go for walks instead of doing zilch!

so yes to sum up............your doing FAB!!!!!!!!!!!! have you measured yourself?! bet you have shed a lot of inches too!?xxxxxxxx

Hey hunny thanks for the support - appreciate it :D How you doing?

X

no prob!!

hmmmm im ok!!! feeling bit bleurgh atm as in not moving much......not feeling like im loosing! and a bit in limbo with what to do!!! anyway!!! i went to tesco at lunch to get healthy snacks ie veggies (sugar snap peas, celery, peppers etc) to dip into low fat flavoured humous and other bits instead of chocolate bars etc etc.

need to put a gym plan into action but i so cba lol!!! lazy arent i!!! grrr!! need to get on with it!!!

might go to the gym saturday morning actually because i have nothing planned and OH is at work and football!!! not sure! anyway regardless i need to get on with it!!!

whats new with you? xxxxx

The hard part is starting, the hardest is maintaining...after that its eezy breezy! I will see you in a bikini 4 mos. from now and you will look absolutely fantastic! Can't wait :D

ahh hummus hmmmmmm sounds like heaven lol I have to say that my friend introduced me to nandos a few weeks ago (being a vegetarian its never really appealed and i had a bad experience before in one!) and we had pitta bread with hummus to start with the nandos spicy sauce on and it was heaven!!! Lol ok no more food talk.

Ur not lazy hun - you're normal! I hate the gym too - that's why I go to bootcamp - it's only 45 mins 3 x a week - all the ladies that go are lovely and we have such a laugh. Does that kind of thing appeal to you? You could come to mine!? Bit far though!!! :cool:

I saw that article in the mail too lovely - what do you think of them? xxx

ahh hummus hmmmmmm sounds like heaven lol I have to say that my friend introduced me to nandos a few weeks ago (being a vegetarian its never really appealed and i had a bad experience before in one!) and we had pitta bread with hummus to start with the nandos spicy sauce on and it was heaven!!! Lol ok no more food talk.

Ur not lazy hun - you're normal! I hate the gym too - that's why I go to bootcamp - it's only 45 mins 3 x a week - all the ladies that go are lovely and we have such a laugh. Does that kind of thing appeal to you? You could come to mine!? Bit far though!!! :cool:

I saw that article in the mail too lovely - what do you think of them? xxx

Haha yer no more food tlk!! To be fair I'm rather pleased today I've had no crisps or no chocolate! Had dinner and think ill have a coffee (milky tassimo one) before bed and that's that!!

Feeling bit crap today .... Will copy and paste two posts from my diary to explain!!

Yes it completely does appeal!! I'm such a pathetic person tho I won't go until I look a bit better!! How stupid is that!! We pay alot for gym membership too so I so shouldn't waste it. They do loads of classes there and yoga and Pilates! I've always wanted to do that! But usually all the skinnies do it lol!!!

Ooo see at first I was like wow I want some but after reading up reviews etc I reckon they are more jeggings than actual jeans!! Xxxxx

Hello All not feeling so enthusiastic atm!!! bleurgh!!! i feel like im at a stand still that i dont want to carry on in case i dont lose or worse.....put on!!! i think i need to re go over the book because atm im not eating when im hungry im waiting until im raging hungry then i go home and eat crisps etc before dinner!!! which isnt good. So to start that i went to tesco at lunch and got healthy snack bits. I also got smoked salmon (YUM) to have a bagel with light philli and smoked salmon for Lunch! delish! and thought having fish everyday will do nothing but help! i got low fat yoghurts, raspberries, strawberries, grapes. got veggies to have with dips (sugar snap peas, carrots, peppers, celery) and got low fat humous in sweet chilli, caramelised onion and sunblushed tomato flavour, all in little portion pots so thought if i prepare veg in the morn - at work i can pick at those. yum! anyway, yer im a bit in limbo, i know 100% WW, SW etc etc doesnt work for me! when things are counted or off limits it doesnt work. ok truth be told, the reason why im feeling like this is i weighed and was dissapointed, so i have lost 3lbs since two weeks. Im dissapointed majorly in that but more so im dissapointed in myself for being dissapointed if that makes sense. Over the past two weeks i have eaten what i want and when i want! over the past (excluding today) 4-5 days i havent been following 100% at all, ive been eating in my old ways so im annoyed at myself for not being happy......"EMMA you have lost 3lbs by eating whatever you wanted?!" why am i annoyed?! i guess its a step in the right direction!? i guess i need to put my gym plan into action and get back to buttering myself up (cocoa butter ) xxxxx

Feeling bleurgh even more We are going bowling with friends Tomo night and wanted to wear some jeans and a t shirt and cardi. No chance my tyre is completely too big. No clothes make me feel nice!! Bleurgh!!! Just wanted to for once feel relaxed and casual but look like I've made an effort at the same time. No chance. Beyond fed up!!!!!!!!!! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emma - hunny don't feel fed up :( 3 lbs in 2 weeks when you've practically been eating what you want and not exercising much (or have you? Correct me if I'm wrong!) is such a good loss!!! They say that we should only lose 1-2 lbs a week anyway and you're right on track for that! Add some more exercise into your plan and even with going off track with food sometimes you'll start losing more and more. If you can lose 3 lbs when you're not really trying then that is pretty impressive!!!

I understand what you mean about the clothes - Im off to a friends on sat with OH and all our friends will be there and I'm gonna feel like I look awful in whatever I wear. You won't though sweetie - honestly. Have some more confidence in yourself and that'll shine through :)

You're not pathetic for not wanting to go until you feel better in yourself! Stop being so down on yourself!! It's not going to help you in any way at all - so stop it! I'm telling you off okay!!! :p

xxxxxxxxxx

Emma - hunny don't feel fed up :( 3 lbs in 2 weeks when you've practically been eating what you want and not exercising much (or have you? Correct me if I'm wrong!) is such a good loss!!! They say that we should only lose 1-2 lbs a week anyway and you're right on track for that! Add some more exercise into your plan and even with going off track with food sometimes you'll start losing more and more. If you can lose 3 lbs when you're not really trying then that is pretty impressive!!!

I understand what you mean about the clothes - Im off to a friends on sat with OH and all our friends will be there and I'm gonna feel like I look awful in whatever I wear. You won't though sweetie - honestly. Have some more confidence in yourself and that'll shine through :)

You're not pathetic for not wanting to go until you feel better in yourself! Stop being so down on yourself!! It's not going to help you in any way at all - so stop it! I'm telling you off okay!!! :p

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Hun! You are right I haven't done any exercise!!! Just you know when you get your hopes up even tho you know it's impossible!!! Then when you don't reach the impossible you get annoyed!! Which I was basically setting myself up to fail really !!! Stupidly!!!

I think as well where I'm focusing on weight loss it makes you draw attention to ur body doesn't it!!! And makes me be like o god I'm not a size ten yet .... I'm huge!!! Soo bloody stupid of me!!!

Thank you for my telling off !!! I appreciate it :) completely!!!

I got my white top today in a size ten so that's Hung up with my size ten jeans in my wardrobe and I've decided that's the outfit I will hopefully wear on the plane on Hol!! To sit on a plane in jeans would be amazing!!!!! Honestly to call jeans comfy would be my DREAM!!!!!

Xxxxxxxxx

And you WILL do it - you will - look at your quote on your signature bit 'weight loss isnt a sprint its a marathon' - so true!

Yep - you are right cos your obsessing over your weight (I am too over mine lol so i cant preach!) so u think everyone else is too - u know what hun, im pretty sure everyone else is more concerned about how they look (if its not weight it could be their nose/looks/hair etc) to worry about how we look!!! Go and have fun tomorrow night- itll do you good. You're gonna go anyway right? So you can either go and feel down and have a rubbish time or you can go and think im gonna have a great time with my friends who love me and choose to spend time with me - either one you choose you're still gonna be there doing the bowling :) Do you see what I mean?!!

right ill stop preaching now and being wise cos im not sure it really suits me!!! ;) xx thats my yearly wisdom out of the way now :p xxx

And you WILL do it - you will - look at your quote on your signature bit 'weight loss isnt a sprint its a marathon' - so true!

Yep - you are right cos your obsessing over your weight (I am too over mine lol so i cant preach!) so u think everyone else is too - u know what hun, im pretty sure everyone else is more concerned about how they look (if its not weight it could be their nose/looks/hair etc) to worry about how we look!!! Go and have fun tomorrow night- itll do you good. You're gonna go anyway right? So you can either go and feel down and have a rubbish time or you can go and think im gonna have a great time with my friends who love me and choose to spend time with me - either one you choose you're still gonna be there doing the bowling :) Do you see what I mean?!!

right ill stop preaching now and being wise cos im not sure it really suits me!!! ;) xx thats my yearly wisdom out of the way now :p xxx

Yer I know exactly what u mean!! And it's so true!!! I am def going!! And your right I can either go in a positive frame of mind and be happy (like I usually am) or I can let this get me down .... This being weight .... Which I'm doing something about!!! So why should I get down about it!!! I know the problems and I am doing something about it!! Your so right thank u!!! Think I might drop by next on my way home and pick up a new hand bag to cheer me up a bit :)

Thanks for preaching :))) cheered me right up !!!!

Silly isn't it .... Because I was down about weight so what did I do.....look at old pictures of me at a size ten .... Which yes made me feel good like I CAN look like that (not imagining myself to be like a bloody supermodel!!) but then I think on the other hand why why why didn't I stay like that!! Lol torturing myself almost!!! But this time around I KNOW how hard it is to get back there!!! How easy it is to put weight on!!! Yet without trying much I could maintain!!

Lets get our skinny on!!! Xxxxxx

Arrggh so wanting wine and pizza tonight - won't have it but def tempted esp as OH has just ordered pizza and is drinking beer - I want!! lol just doing my dinner - spinach, egg, spring onion and cottage cheese salad should be yum :) out tomorrow night... will be tough! However, this monday will be the start of week 4!! :) x

Back