Wedding Dress I ABSOLUTELY have to fit into!!!!!! Here's my journey there :)

TrixySkinnyPlease

Day one started.... actually excited :) I have found so many peoples threads really inspirational and helpful, so I have decided to document my journey to keep myself accountable. I am getting married 19th October which is a little over 10 weeks away. I would love to lose 2 stone 7lbs in 8 weeks if that's possible??? Tried the chocolate shake this morning split it into 2 shakes ( as I have took the tip about splitting the packs) and I have to say I quite enjoyed the taste. Not too thick and not really sweet but still chocolatey taste, yum! So far good start I hope the rest of them are just as good or even better. Here's to the rest of the day :)

HI determination is the key i have just started yesterday 1st time on the exante diet and im hoping to lose 2 and half stone. I have lost 7 and half stone since having gestational diabetes whilst pregnant thst was my inspiration to kick start my weight loss, and changing the way i ate made a huge difference, i am now fit and i exercise loads but my weight loss has now stopped :( so frustrating the reviews on here are so inspitrational and so many people have amazing losses.... i hope i can be one of them, apparently a stone per month sounds good to me,, And for you to have your wedding as your incentive lets let the pounds drop off for you to be a beautiful bride. dy 2 complete i feel good im hoping tomorrow will be not too bad!!!!! good luck and keep posted with your weight loss xxxxx natalie xxxxxx

good luck on your first week, I started last week and I'm dieting for my wedding which is 10/11 but my hen is 15/9 so thats my goal, look forward to more posts

Aw thanks ppl I did so well all day and I bloody ruined it!! :( ate a bacon roll aaah! I know why coz I went out all afternoon, forgot my water n bar n was ravenous when I got in. So disappointed but I am bk on it and I hope it doesnt set me bk a whole day as I was good the rest of the time plus didn't hv my last sachet as felt so bad. :(

Good Morning everyone, Have woke up in a very positive state of mind this morning :) I will get through day one this is my goal! I know my pitfulls i need to take water out with me while im out so i dont come back so hungry today! Such a lovely sunny day... I am looking forward to taking my little one to the park :) Good luck everyone and i will update this evening when i have completed my day. x

So day one is almost over, and I have been 100% I am pleased to say. Just sitting down to my Thai chicken soup smells yummy! Beautiful day sun shining so it hasn't gone to badly :) bring on day 2 Xx

Day 2 has arrived.. And I am feeling very tired this morning but not overly hungry so I guess that's a good thing. I took a sneaky peek at the scales and 2lb down I guess that's ok. I am not going to look again until next Thursday, well I am gonna try! Looking forward to losing the weight though still feeling motivation. My goal is to get to day 7 :)

End of day two woop. I have had a relaxing day with hubby to be n child :) then gym this evening. Although I found at the gym I didn't hv much energy and gt dizzy quickly, lesson learned. Not craved to badly today, so far so good :)

Beginning of day 3 and woke up feeling quite hungry. So I had my banana shake at my normal time 10am, and I wasn't that impressed to be honest. Having lots or thoughts of pizza and carbs but resisting as I have read in other diary day 3/4 can be the hardest. I am going to get out today in the sun with my little one, take my mind of it and complete day 3. Target day 7 I will do it :)

Ok so really struggled today I felt hungry and low bad combination. So I decided to have a ws day and I had 3 eggs and 4 mushrooms which is under 400 calories. And I only had 2 packs today so 800 calories total. I hope this doesn't affect my weight loss too much but at least I still keep my food in ketosis. I needed to do this so I'm determined not to feel guilty... roll on day 7 Xx

Weekends are pretty tough for most members including myself and I think you made a very good choice in having eggs and mushrooms.

You could still have your third pack later on this evening as the carbs in the eggs and mushrooms are very low in carbs and won't take you out of ketosis.

Thanks mini u have done amazingly well with all that weight u have lost. I'm glad I did eat I feel stuffed, can't wait for ketosis when it's easier :) How have u found ur journey so far? Xx

Good morning everyone, day 4 is here and I don't know how I got through yesterday but I did somehow. Woke up not particularly hungry today which is a relief :) however feeling really weak and tired. But I was up at 5.45 with my little one so probably that. Don't think I am in ketosis yet but I'm not hungry so thats a good thing. I had my shake at 10 as usual anyway and it was yummy chocolate :) Am hoping by 2moro day 5 I will be into ketosis properly. However I am a serial weigher so I have been doing it daily, so pleased with the loss so far 5lbs in 3 days ( even though some is water I'm sure) I feel pretty motivated by this.

Thanks for that tip Diembroadhurst, im going to buy myself some bouillion tomorrow when i pop into town :) Do you know why we cant have stock cubes? Just interested.. So today has been ok felt very weak most of the day and a little hungry over lunch but gone now. I have battled with cravings past few days, has made me realise how much i gave in to my thoughts when i didnt even feel hungry! Made it to the park this afternoon with my little one 40 min walk there and back and lots of walking round left me really tired! I cant wait to pick up and get this energy that ketosis brings :) Maybe the bouillion will help tomorrow, hopefully :) Also just had the vegetable soup with garlic granules, paprika, cayonne pepper and dill herb YUMMY! So feeling full and looking forward to a new day :) Tomorrow i go pick up my new engagement ring too ( as my other one broke, nightmare) so im super excited about that! Roll on day 5, cant believe i have made it this far :)

Good morning day 5 :) have woke up feeling ok not bursting with energy but much better than yesterday. I am not hungry yet and I do have a funny taste in my mouth.... could this be ketosis? I hope so! So not had my shake yet I think I can wait longer than ten today Yey! I don't think I am going to do yoga this morn as still not enough energy but I'm going out into town walking round the shops with my gorgeous hubby to be and my baby boy :) Plus I get my ring Yey! It's felt so weird past 2 months not wearing one. So have a good day and I will update this evening.

Good morning day 6, only it's not so good I have woken up in a foul mood! Don't know why but I'm going to snap out of it, off to coral reef today with my little one so that should be fun. Not hungry still today should be fairly easy as busy all day :) nearly at my goal day 7 Xx

End of day 6 almost... Had a very busy, tiring day today and i confess i ate a sausage but it was only one and that was all. I feel ok now, i was craving takeaway really badly since i got back as i was so tired it consumed my thoughts! But my wonderful hubby to be got me some coke zero and much support needed and i realised i dont need it, im not even hungry! This diet is taking me on a journey and i am realising more and more my food downfalls are definately takeaways. I get to the end of the day and im so tired i dont want to cook and i just think of yummy foods. But actually im NOT that hungry.. So far so good, nearly at goal of day 7 cant believe it! I never thought i could stick to this diet, but i am so looking forward to fitting in my wedding dress ( size 10/12) and looking and feeling beautiful. Im a size 14 at the moment so i can definatley do it by october! Im hoping by my hen do 21st sep people will see my weight loss. However i have realised its more about changing my lifestyle to a healthier one, and eating healthy foods most of the time with the odd treat, instead of daily treats! I may invest in a low carb cookbook when i get further down the road just for maintaining, my aim is to do this diet for 10 weeks, not all total solution though some working solution days as well. Onwards and upwards!! :)

Day 7 Yey I reached my first goal! Wi day tomorrow and I'm hoping the scales are kind to me. I have been daily weighing which is such a bad idea! I will go by what they say 2moro :) new goal day 15 next WI day... have a great day everyone :)

So day 8 has arrived official weigh in day and I have lost 7 lbs which is good I guess I was hoping for more. At least it's not difficult anymore, I'm not hungry just battling old habits and thoughts. Here's to day 15 next goal :) I would like at least 4lbs off this week please Xx

Back