Wedding dresses!

That looks gorgeous! :)

Thanks hun :) Yeah its perfect for me i dont like anything with too much fabric. Its not too expensive either so happy days! xxx

Even better when its a stunner AND not gonna break the bank. I don't get these people who spend thousands on a dress for one day... More bread than head. *shakes head*

Even better when its a stunner AND not gonna break the bank. I don't get these people who spend thousands on a dress for one day... More bread than head. *shakes head*

yeah totally agree i cant justify spending ridiculous amounts on a dress for one day either. if u look hard enough theres some amazing, inexpensive ones online.
Im actually married already but im not crazy..we didnt have a proper wedding mainly because i wouldnt i was so self conscious about my weight :cry:
but we are planning on renewing our vows on our 2 year anniversary next year in Turkey i cant wait :D

Hi Aisling

Love that dress!! Ideal for Turkish heat!! You must be soo excited. Must start dropping some hints to my OH about doing something similar :D

Mary
xx

Hi Aisling

Love that dress!! Ideal for Turkish heat!! You must be soo excited. Must start dropping some hints to my OH about doing something similar :D

Mary
xx

hi maryod :)

yeah im really exited especially as im almost half way to target :D im going to turkey in september for a holiday but will sort some wedding stuff too. thinking of having it on a boat at sunset.
plenty of hints hun ;)

Oh wow Aisling, that sounds fab!! Especially as I sit here listening to the wind and rain outside!!:rolleyes: A boat at sunset...that will be so romantic, you lucky thing!! Well done on the weight loss too, you should be really proud of yourself.

Mary
xx

I am picking up my new wedding/engagement ring to replace the two i had when we first got married, my finger's so much smaller now, on friday. Picked it today. My fabulous husband decided I deserved it! :D

I am picking up my new wedding/engagement ring to replace the two i had when we first got married, my finger's so much smaller now, on friday. Picked it today. My fabulous husband decided I deserved it! :D

aww thats so sweet :heartpump: well done you've done amazing u must feel fantastic. u look great. i can feel my engagement ring getting bigger on me but i will just get a piece taken out to make it fit better. im too attached to it :)

Mine were bought a long time ago, when we were a lot more skint and he said I deserved a proper shiny one, so my diamond & black diamond ring was purchased. :D

It would have cost more than the ring is worth to get it resized. LOL. :)

Mine were bought a long time ago, when we were a lot more skint and he said I deserved a proper shiny one, so my diamond & black diamond ring was purchased. :D

It would have cost more than the ring is worth to get it resized. LOL. :)

ahh thats lovely hun i bet its gorgeous too :) x

hi maryod :)

yeah im really exited especially as im almost half way to target :D im going to turkey in september for a holiday but will sort some wedding stuff too. thinking of having it on a boat at sunset.
plenty of hints hun ;)

What a fabulous dress. Exactly right and so classy. Love it.

Just think you can make someone else really happy too if you decide to sell it afterwards.

Your wedding venue sounds like a bit of paradise.

What a fabulous dress. Exactly right and so classy. Love it.

Just think you can make someone else really happy too if you decide to sell it afterwards.

Your wedding venue sounds like a bit of paradise.

thanks fillymum. i was thinking that if i bought it i should be able to sell it afterwards its so beautiful. ive been looking in the shops here and i refuse to pay 1000 euros for a dress im only going to wear one day!
we're only having a small wedding and we might have a big party in ireland for everyone that cant make it. :)

Back