Wedding food

Hi Guys,
A friend from work is getting married this afternoon and I have no idea what food is being put on and am hoping I can resist any temptations but am not feeling too hopeful.
It doesnt help that I now I am going to feel huge n horrible as I went to get some clothes and liked myself in nothing that I tried on so didnt buy anything.

Hey, don't worry, we all have those days, even me, and I'm a bloke!! ;)

Don't beat yourself up with worry about the food, I'm sure you'll find something to nibble on that isn't too bad, and hey, even if you do slip slightly just remember it's a one off, a special occasion, and then get back on the good food :)

Just concentrate on enjoying the occasion and the company, don't let worrying ruin your fun, there's no point :)

Hiya i had my sisters wedding last week i had no choice but to eat a naughty meal as it was pre-booked ages ago!! But i did stay away from the evening buffet and chocolate fountain!! xx

I stayed managed to stay away from the baps and had a 1/2 a tuna wrap and had some cheese instead of chocolate cake so better choices but not ideal to say the least.....back on track today though.
Thanks for your positive comments. :D

Hope you had a lovely time :D xX

Well done, i bet you felt powerful avoiding the things you really wanted.

Be careful with the cheese though, its almost all fat :O

Julie x

As long as you don't lose your will (which you obviously haven't!) then it's all good, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, at least now you know you can deal with these situations without going to pot :)

Well done x

Back