Wedding/holiday diary weightloss

alexbeevor

Hi all

Reading all the posts is very inspiring!! I get married in five weeks eeekk!! If i stick to this 100% how much you guys think I will lose??? Im going to carry it right through till I hit my goal weight which will hopefully be end of Sept/Nov....Im going to post my diary on here as you lot seem very supportive of each other....I made my son take some piccies of me yesterday so everytime I feel Im losing the will I can look at the picture and also can track my progress with pictures too...Im well excited to be starting this hope I can stick too it!!!!

Morning and welcome to the forum!

It depends on your start weight, goal weight, will power etc. If you drink the required amount of daily water and take all your shakes 100% no slacking in 5 weeks you'll definitely lose over a stone. Do you plan on eating at your wedding then going back on Lipotrim?

Either way good luck and we're here to support you on your journey.

Hi my start is 14 stone if I can get a stone and a half loss i will be happy i will keep at it and i always drink loads of water normally anyway so l be fine with tht and black coffee...I will be eating in my wedding day and we go on honeymoon the next day for a week so i know i will put on but soon as i get back i will be going straight back on it x

Are you looking to refeed for a week before you wedding & honeymoon? Or just going straight from Lipotrim to eating "normally" on the big day and subsequent week?

I will probably refeed the week leading up to the wedding so Im use to food etc but then go straight bak on it after honeymoon do you think thats the best thing to do?? Or shall i lipotrim it right up to the wedding eat then back on it??

I personally would do the refeed week first so that you don't balloon right up on your wedding day/honeymoon. That gives you 4 weeks then to lose as much as possible? Still definitely a stone at least done.

I think refeed will help because going straight from Lipotrim to wedding day I personally don't think I'd manage to eat a proper meal without stomach ache etc.

Hi ya, you got a very good incentive for lipotrim. Very exciting !
I'd do the refeed week to as its possible to put on 10 pounds in a week if you don't. I lost about two stone in my first month so everyone is different but it's so worth it ! Good luck

Back