wedding in april this yeah.....HELP!!!!

lisahill31

Hiya, I have introduced myself on the introduction forum.

Well, im due to get married 23rd this year and my dress no longer fits me. I need to lose weight and inches and have decided to do the atkins diet....any thoughts on this??
I need all the advice I can get lol
Thanks peoples
Lisa x

lisahill31 said:
Hiya, I have introduced myself on the introduction forum.

Well, im due to get married 23rd this year and my dress no longer fits me. I need to lose weight and inches and have decided to do the atkins diet....any thoughts on this??
I need all the advice I can get lol
Thanks peoples
Lisa x

Hey Lisa! I'm new to the site too, & am in the same situation, except I'm getting married in sept. How is it going? Iv never tried the Atkins diet before! How's it working for u? I'm doing old style weight watchers well day 1 2mro, iv got a diary thread on here too, hoping for motivation & support!
Nicola xx

Hi lisa, i've only just spotted your diary - welcome. I started atkins about 3.5 weeks ago and really enjoying it (what a great way to diet). I've lost a stone so far and not hungry so very happy. Have you found the Atkins part of minimins yet? Lots of advice, stickies and great people to help you out. Come and see us!

Hi Lisa, We are wedding date twins and we are in the same situation! My dress is very tight on me! I started the cambridge diet today in hope of losing some inches before the big day. I notice you posted a few weeks ago, how has it been going? Hope it's going well.

Back