Wedding next year!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Teams & Challenges' started by matthews, 22 August 2011 Social URL.

1. matthews

matthews Full Member

Hi im getting hitched next October so i obviously want 2 lose weight 4 that and feel confident in my bikini in the honeymoon.i want 2 lose weight anyway but this is my insentive and goal 2 help me through.my first WI 2nite and lost 3.5lbs.is anybody else getting wed next year like me i would love 2 chat!? :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pink princess 1977

Pink princess 1977 New Member

Hi I'm getting married in July 2012. I really need to lose 30lbs though :-( x x

4. dirtydancing

dirtydancing Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i am getting married on 1st aug next year and need to loose some weight too.

5. matthews

matthews Full Member

Aww congrats ladies! I want 2 b at 9 stone something just cus i like that number lol im currently 11st 2.5lbs and 5ft 4in oh and im 26 from Worcestershire :)

6. nayomee123

nayomee123 Full Member

Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya, I am getting married in June 2012 and need to shift a stone by April at the latest, which for me is going to be a struggle I think!
    At the moment I am 11st 7lbs and 5'8" and from Gloucestershire :)

7. AmyAdele

AmyAdele its a long road

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(10.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world :)
    Im getting married 28th of July... really wanna try for 50lbs lighter :s hopefully x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.