wedding photos...take two!!!

mils

Hi,

Happy Christmas and New Year to Everyone.

I'm half way through my weight loss journey and after having a break for Christmas I'm going back on SS tomorrow.

I got married almost 7 years ago and have never chosen my wedding photos from the proofs (probably because I didn't look how I wanted to).

We do have some photos but only the proofs of the official photos. Anyway what I'd like to do when I reach my goal weight is buy a new sexy wedding dress and get my photos redone.

Has anyone else done this and if so do you feel like a plonker?

Thanks for your help in advance

I think that is a lovely idea and a great treat to look forward to.
Have you thought of having a blessing sort of getting wed all over again then you can do it for real!!!!!
Good luck and no - you're not a plonker at all
Tansyx

I married 3 years ago a size 24

8e0f9s2.jpg

I had my wedding dress altered it's now a size 12 we're going to have some new pic's done in feb or march and i won't feel a plonker at all, i'm looking forward to it & so is my hubby! :D;)

Good luck hun....xxx

Wow Mandi - I love the dress. I'm getting wed in August and would love one like that. We're thinking of a medieval theme cos I love the sleeves on those dresses!
Where'd ya get it?lol
Have a great time at the rephotoing - it's a great idea
Tansyx

Wow Mandi - I love the dress. I'm getting wed in August and would love one like that. We're thinking of a medieval theme cos I love the sleeves on those dresses!
Where'd ya get it?lol
Have a great time at the rephotoing - it's a great idea
Tansyx

We had a gothic vampiric wedding got my dress from Halifax, dress came in white but i had the colours changed here's the web site:

The Dark Angel : Exquisite fairytale clothing.

Congratulations on your wedding in august...xxx

I fully intend to renew my vows in a slinky new wedding dress!
I only got married two years ago, and I love the pics I have but always wished I could have gone into any bridal store and tried on the dresses.

I also need a new wedding ring as I have dropped 9 ring sizes, and it can't be altered, so thought that was good enough of an excuse to do it all over again. We are off to Vegas in April so I am thinking I will check out chapels there with the view to doing it on our third anniversary in September - at least we get a holiday out of it too!

So no - I think you should go for it and enjoy your new slinky self!

Leesy
xox

I got married in october 07 and i loved my dress i just didn't like the way i looked in it:cry:
IMGP0263-2.jpg

we're having our marriage blessed this ocotober and i've promised myself i will get into this by then :)

Home130.jpg

Back