wedding photos...take two!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mils, 4 January 2008 Social URL.

1. mils

mils Full Member

Happy Christmas and New Year to Everyone.

I'm half way through my weight loss journey and after having a break for Christmas I'm going back on SS tomorrow.

I got married almost 7 years ago and have never chosen my wedding photos from the proofs (probably because I didn't look how I wanted to).

We do have some photos but only the proofs of the official photos. Anyway what I'd like to do when I reach my goal weight is buy a new sexy wedding dress and get my photos redone.

Has anyone else done this and if so do you feel like a plonker?

Thanks for your help in advance
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

I think that is a lovely idea and a great treat to look forward to.
    Have you thought of having a blessing sort of getting wed all over again then you can do it for real!!!!!
    Good luck and no - you're not a plonker at all
  4. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

I married 3 years ago a size 24

I had my wedding dress altered it's now a size 12 we're going to have some new pic's done in feb or march and i won't feel a plonker at all, i'm looking forward to it & so is my hubby! :D;)

Good luck

Wow Mandi - I love the dress. I'm getting wed in August and would love one like that. We're thinking of a medieval theme cos I love the sleeves on those dresses!
    Where'd ya get it?lol
    Have a great time at the rephotoing - it's a great idea
  6. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

We had a gothic vampiric wedding got my dress from Halifax, dress came in white but i had the colours changed here's the web site:

The Dark Angel : Exquisite fairytale clothing.

Congratulations on your wedding in
  7. leesy

leesy Full Member

I fully intend to renew my vows in a slinky new wedding dress!
    I only got married two years ago, and I love the pics I have but always wished I could have gone into any bridal store and tried on the dresses.

I also need a new wedding ring as I have dropped 9 ring sizes, and it can't be altered, so thought that was good enough of an excuse to do it all over again. We are off to Vegas in April so I am thinking I will check out chapels there with the view to doing it on our third anniversary in September - at least we get a holiday out of it too!

So no - I think you should go for it and enjoy your new slinky self!

8. Flabbyfay

Flabbyfay Silver Member

I got married in october 07 and i loved my dress i just didn't like the way i looked in it:cry:

we're having our marriage blessed this ocotober and i've promised myself i will get into this by then :)

9. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    Dark Angel sell some gorgeous clothes!!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.