• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wedding Piccie

Artyjoe

S: 15st0.0lb G: 12st7.0lb

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Wow!!! You look amazing, and what a gorgeous piccie! :D :cool: Congratulations :)

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Hi Joe,

It's not worked!
Hope you can get it sorted, dying to see you on your big day:)

You must tell us all about it...

JudeX
I think it worked for me as I'm registered on there. As soon as I logged in and clicked on the link it took me to the photo.

Artyjoe

Thanks everyone, I think I've sorted the link out now! Joex

Artyjoe

Thanks for that DQ. Isn't the babe in arms just a heart breaker :) x

Hi Joe,

You look beautiful!

The transformation is amazing from the ones with dark hair. It looks like a different person. You look such a glam family, congratulations on your success.

xx

S: 21st8lb C: 21st4lb Loss: 0st4lb(1.32%)
oh ive been waiting for this, as said before you look stunning well done and i love the outfits!

You look simply beautiful - I would be so happy to look that gorgeous. Give yourself a break you have done brilliantly and those photos are the evidence!

Love

Artyjoe

Thanks so much for the lovely comments.

I feel so exceptionally down about my 20 pound weight gain and not getting to target, but I have to admit, looking at the before piccies when I started my journey, I forget I have come quite a long way...so thanks for reminding me x

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
C: 18st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9
:D
Thanks so much for the lovely comments.

I feel so exceptionally down about my 20 pound weight gain and not getting to target, but I have to admit, looking at the before piccies when I started my journey, I forget I have come quite a long way...so thanks for reminding me x

You have come so far and the picture brought a smile and a tear to my eye. It's lovely....:D

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
G: 10st0lb
You look beautiful. Congratulations!!