wedding skinny for 2010!!

Hello all!I'm getting married June 19th 2010!I have just went back to slimming world and really hope to get the weight off ASAP!Hows everyone else doing?

Hi guys im getting married July 2010 and currently weight 12st 4lbs. My goal weight is 9st by April 2010.. Anyone got any tips?? im on a low calorie, low carbs diet and have joined the gym, already have bought wedding dress, couldnt resist a bargain!:)

Hello ladies. I too am getting married in July 2010. Hoping to lose about 3 stone. Started Lighter Life three days ago. Going well so far. Looking forward to my week one weigh in to see if its doing the trick! :)

Hello everyone

I am getting married on 3rd Jan 2010 and i'm wanting to lose just over a stone before then :) i started my healthy eating last week and it's going well so far no massive cravings yet!

I am on my own calorie counting diet and working out 3 times a week, and taking the dog for long walks every day

Hey girls! I'm also a 2010 bride. Our wedding is on 28 August 2010. I started the Cambridge Diet about 2 and a half weeks ago and so far I've lost 9lb. As you might know there are a number of different programmes with CD but I'm doing sole source at the moment. I thought it would be a lot trickier then I have found it I must say!! The hardest thing for me is remembering to drink loads and loads of water! I would desperately love to lose 3 stone but wanted to kick start and lose at least 1 stone before continuing my hunt for THE dress. As some of you have said, they just come up so small and trying to get in them doesn't make you feel like it should do! The CD forums on here are really inspiring which really helps and I just keep focussing on how I want to look on the day, which spurs me on...

Hiya, I am new :) I have lost 3 stone so far and I am wanting to loose a further stone before my wedding which is 12th sep 2009. Just found this forum and looks great, I was doing slimming world but come to a stop so doing a week of meal replacement and hoping it gives me the boost I need to start loosing a little more weight :) xxx

Firstlty, well done on losing the 3 stone so far!!! I definately think the cambridge diet works if you want it off quickly. You lose on ave a stone a month. There are various programmes to follow to suit you. Might be worth you taking a look? It should work well in kick starting the loss again for you. Good luck!! x

hello all im geting married on the 10th july 2010 and i want to be down to a size 10-12 or even a 12-14 i am 13st 3.5lb atm but i would love to be 9st or even 9st.5lb again i need all the help i can get coz as well as doing a diet and sticking to it i have to plane my wedding and the same goes to all u lovely ladies... i am only 24 so find this hard to stick to but i know it has to be done if i want to fit in to my dress.... so if any one has any tips then please please let me know and also add me as a friend thanks xxx Anna xxx

Hi guys, well had my third weigh in yesterday and had lost another 4lbs and 1 3/4 inches off my waist. Thats now 13lbs and 3 inches in total, in just under 3 weeks! I am really chuffed and people are starting to notice which gives you a real boost! Plus its brought my BMI down to overweight so I am no longer obese, which is a nice feeling. Yay I'm overweight - never thought I'd think that!! LOL!

Wedding front - bought the bridesmaid dresses today. They were half price - £45 each!) The only thing is they are much brighter than they were in store, not sure if I'm so keen now!! Was really gutted. H2B thinks they are lovely so have hung them up indoors to see if I grow on them...

Tried some dresses on today too at a wedding fayre - didn't find anything I liked and think I want to try and lose another stone I think before I try on anymore...

Hope your diets and wedding plans are all coming along nicely!

1st target - lose a stone - soooooo close!

Well done! :) I am just started planning my and thinking about what sort of wedding we want.. last night we were looking around and were getting soooo excited there is so much cools you can do nowadays! All I need to do is lose the weight and figure out what i want for dress..! Btw that's a good price for bridesmaids dresses!

Well done on your weight loss so far, thats great! Its so much fun planning the wedding isn't it. I'm addicted to buying wedding mags too, a habit which my H2B is trying to get me to kirb slightly! Haha!

Luckily the dresses have now really grown on me and I'm actually really happy with them now and as you say, it is a good price and good saving!

Weight loss wise I think I have lost 2lbs so far this week although will wait to see what the scales say on my official weigh in on Saturday (hopefully I'll be in the next stone bracket - thats always a good feeling). I played badminton Monday night though and went for a speed walk with a friend last night (who is also getting married next year) - we did over 4miles so we were chuffed with that as it was only our second walk.

Hi Guys
I have decided to go on the CD I started last week and I have lost 6lbs which I am quite happy about, it is hard work though. I haven't really started planning my wedding Kaylalou it's a bit hard when you're more worried about your weight and getting healthy.

Well done on yoru first week's loss, any update to tell us? I had a weigh in 2 weeks ago and despite being good only lost 0.5lb but it was my TOTM. I then had two weeks on 810 or more where me and M2B had time off work and lots of things on. Went back for a weigh in on Sat and I'd lost 5lb and another 3/4 inch so I was chuffed but I think it was catch up from the TOTM water retention. Back on SS now and hopefully well on to getting rid of stone no.2!

Hi I'm new to the forum and getting married in May 2010!

I started Diet Chef on Friday and am looking to lose 81 lbs total, but simply fitting in a size 16 by my wedding date would make me happy!

I have not started trying on dresses yet... Going to buy off the rack as I'm having a casual beach wedding in the Virgin Islands. Not sure when I should buy though since I'm trying to lose so much weight!

Good luck to everyone and well done on your weight loss so far!

I'm new to this and getting married 6th March 2010 in Melbourne, Australia.
Just started the CD on Sole Source yesterday.
I would love to reach my target as I'm going away for work to Thailand in 7 weeks. There will be plenty of work dinners and lunches that week so if I can make my goal around then, then I will still have time to get back on track before Christmas and then for afterwards.

I am a b2b too, August 2010. I want to lost 1.5 stone minimum, two would be great though. Have started CD today, and have been giving alot of thought to why I overeat. Because I do. I know what is a healthy food choice and what isn't, and I can mostly stick to it. But as soon as I pick one thing that isn't healthy, a switch in my brain flicks and I go into an unhealthy eating frenzy lol. Maybe I should treat it like an addiction. Happy weight loss journeys to you....

Hello!
I am a b2b - getting married in Cyprus in September 2010 and hopefully I should be at my goal weight well before then, but want to be nice and toned by then.
I have already ordered my dress (when I was a size 16), and wanted to order one in a size 12, but she said no - order it in a size 14 to be safe and can always take it in. But I am a size 12 now, and still not at target weight, so I am guessing I may be a 10 by the time final fitting comes. Wish I would have stuck to my guns because she probably only said that so I would have to pay for a re-fit.
*rant over lol*
But glad I found the b2b part of the forum!!

Can grooms to be join in here?! ;)

I'm getting married on 19th June 2010 and this is spur to stop being a fat bugger.

Hey Lee, I have just re-joined but our weddings will be the same day!Best of luck to you, I am back to SW on Tuesday and will be giving it EVERYTHING i have!

Hey Lee, I have just re-joined but our weddings will be the same day!Best of luck to you, I am back to SW on Tuesday and will be giving it EVERYTHING i have!

Me too!

Best of luck for yours - how are the preps coming along? Where are you getting married?

Back