wedding skinny for 2010!!

Just the uk.Nowhere very exotic.lol.Mine is at 3.15pm, what time is yours?My wedding is not at all traditional either:D

I was just asking cos I saw 'Northumberland' in your profile and just wondered if it was up there, 'cos I love the place. Think i'm having my stag do up there!

Our wedding is at 1pm and quite traditional I think!

ahhh, well the reason I didn't say exactly where is because it's a secret, we're only having very close family and two friends there during the day and then we'll tell everyone after!much easier for us that way!
I think York is also very nice, keep looking for hotels there that we could stay in with our dogs as there's some nice walks(obviously when the weather improves)!

Hi girls - portion control saved me too!! still got a bit to go but lost 3 stone already with rosemary conley. if you struggle with portions - get RC portion pots from the website - tells you how many calories u are eating with one scoop e.g. pasta/rice/cereal - a big eye opener how much pasta you should eat! its suprising how you can get full on half the amount!!

Ive got a 2011 wedding but got to stay on track through dress fittings etc! all exciting :)

deadredhead, that sounds a brilliant idea!!! Really wish we'd have done something like that - too much stess figuring which family members who you don't speak to should be invited!

With regard to dog-friendly hotels in York - I know for a fact that this place accept them: Ascot House - guest house york-bed and breakfast york-accommodation york-hotel york-b&b york. My fiancees sister stay there when they come to visit and highly recommend it. Think they even offer to pop in and check on the dogs if you want to go out for a meal or to the theatre etc. Easy to walk into the city centre and Heworth stray (perfect for dog walking) ust around the corner.

How is everyone getting on? I notice some of the weddings talked about are iminent or must have alrerady taken place. Updates please x

Back