Attack Wedding Willpower a go go!

hehe I love dance central too. I hate the bit where it takes your photo though when you are doing a silly dance...do I really want to look at myself dancing around in my pants?:eek: no! :party0048:

Lol! I know eaxctly what you mean. I had to ask my OH to make sure the pictures weren't saved.

I. Must. Learn. To. Wear. More. Clothes. During. Dance. Central. LMAO!

me too...we are on Xbox live too. I had a complete panic attack thinking that these photos were uploading themselves to my msn or facebook account! Thank the lordie that they don't!

me too...we are on Xbox live too. I had a complete panic attack thinking that these photos were uploading themselves to my msn or facebook account! Thank the lordie that they don't!

Lol! Good workout though and it's fun!

Lil' woman is sulking that I beat her but I don't know who told her to choose 'Hard' on every song lol!

I want dance central!! I don't even know what it is but is sounds totally fab! I used to have a dance mat which I loved, but think it got lost last time I moved. ***Starts plotting Christmas wish list***

Huge congrats on your first week's weight loss Ophelia Leanne, that's super impressive! You've definitely got a great chance of hitting target before your wedding - just careful that you don't go up the aisle with it hanging off you!!

Jx

Thanks Joodle. Dance central is great fun, the Xbox Kinect has got loads of fitness games as well, there some Zumba ones, biggest loser ones, mel b ones, UFC fitness ones. Great fun!

Ok, kitchen first (new flat doesn't. have one...) then xbox kinnect!

Ok, kitchen first (new flat doesn't. have one...) then xbox kinnect!

My Mr gave me his Xbox with 32 games :eek:

I had no intention of buying one, as I already have a Wii.

His cousin gave me Dance Central as his son didn't wanna play it...so I struck lucky on all counts :D

I realised about ten minutes ago that it is exactly a month until I will be walking down the aisle. About this time the woman will be saying "I do pronounce your husband and wife" and I will be probably crying my eyes out! Can't wait!!!!!!!!

I am so hungry today. Its another PP day due to the weekend. Bring on Friday!
B- Yogurt, trout fillets, yogurt dressing
L- Savoury muffins.
D- Chicken with spices and some broth
S- Yogurt, lots of fluids (I keep getting really really thirsty, is this common?)

3/4 of a pound off since Monday, hoping for 10st 6.5 tomorrow morning.

I realised about ten minutes ago that it is exactly a month until I will be walking down the aisle. About this time the woman will be saying "I do pronounce your husband and wife" and I will be probably crying my eyes out! Can't wait!!!!!!!!

Oh bless!! :D

P x

You realize we will probably be shedding a tear too, you know. Can't wait for the wedding pics!!
Cx

I had a stressy day yesterday which then led me to sabotage myself.
The suits still hadn't been sorted (the only job given to my OH to sort lol), so we had a mega argument about this (they are now sorted thank god). Then I get several stressful calls about things messed up with our electric bills, people pulling out of hen do on me but wanting money back etc...grrr....We also had the practice session with the photographer which went better than I was expecting, but was odd kissing and cuddling in front of some guy with a massive telescopic lense!

Then I went home...I thought 'I'll have one glass of wine to chill out with'....BAD bad move. I drank the whole bottle :7834: and then started arguing with my OH when he was too tired to sit down and try and help me with the DJ playlist. I am a BAD future wife lol.

The result is I've put on 1/2 lb overnight. Bummed! Off to the gym this afternoon to give myself a kick up the backside for being a lazy moo. and as punishment to myself, my planned drinking tomorrow night will have to be D.coke, so Saturday is now the only other planned off plan day, and with the hangover I have now, I'm thinking I may just be having the cocktails given to me when we do the cocktail making session and the rest will be D.coke too.

Off to have my hair trial now. Wish me luck!

I had a stressy day yesterday which then led me to sabotage myself.
The suits still hadn't been sorted (the only job given to my OH to sort lol), so we had a mega argument about this (they are now sorted thank god). Then I get several stressful calls about things messed up with our electric bills, people pulling out of hen do on me but wanting money back etc...grrr....We also had the practice session with the photographer which went better than I was expecting, but was odd kissing and cuddling in front of some guy with a massive telescopic lense!

Then I went home...I thought 'I'll have one glass of wine to chill out with'....BAD bad move. I drank the whole bottle :7834: and then started arguing with my OH when he was too tired to sit down and try and help me with the DJ playlist. I am a BAD future wife lol.

The result is I've put on 1/2 lb overnight. Bummed! Off to the gym this afternoon to give myself a kick up the backside for being a lazy moo. and as punishment to myself, my planned drinking tomorrow night will have to be D.coke, so Saturday is now the only other planned off plan day, and with the hangover I have now, I'm thinking I may just be having the cocktails given to me when we do the cocktail making session and the rest will be D.coke too.

Off to have my hair trial now. Wish me luck!

The whole bottle?! You don't do things by halves lol!

It will drop back off in no time :)

Ah, don't be too hard on yourself Ophelia, half a pound is nothing.

Enjoy your hair trial, sweat at the gym and we'll see less of you later :D

P x

Well I had a better day yesterday but today I'm still stuck at 10st 7. I'm walking to the hen do meeting point (3 hours, buses are a rip off! And I'm majorly broke) so hopefully that will offset some of the damage that is going to occur this weekend.

Have a good weekend everyone xxx

I'm walking to the hen do meeting point (3 hours, buses are a rip off! And I'm majorly broke) so hopefully that will offset some of the damage that is going to occur this weekend.

Have a good weekend everyone xxx

3 hours .... blooming heck?! Enjoy once you get there :D

P x

A half pound gain for a whole bottle of wine? You got off lightly! Enjoy the hike and have a fabulous time once you get there!

Jx

I had a fab time, I think the hen had A suitably messy but sophisticated weekend. I managed to stick to the diet until Friday night but then it was cocktails, cocktails wine and shots until Sunday, and then carb carbs carbs until this morning to stop the puking lol!

So weighed myself this morning and I've put on 4 1/2 lbs since Friday. So basically back to where I was two weeks ago before I started Dukan lol !! I'm sure that this will fall off quite quickly again as its bound to be masses of water, fibre and yummy food.

Off to pack for holiday and sort out more wedding stuff...and so many diaries to read! Happy Monday everyone xxx

Back