Attack Wedding Willpower a go go!

Exactly. There are other important parts of this whole wedding thing that you don't want to miss because you are on diet.

Glad you had a great time missy, hope you're back on track now!

Jx

Well its day 11 of my holiday. I've been hiding my head from you lot as I'm obvioulsy a naughty pup. I think I worked out I've drunk a litre and half of spirits and two bottles of wine...woops. On the good side its been too hot to eat, I've been doing attack most days, except for when we are going out for a meal. I've also been swimming, walking and jogging daily. The result is that I've lost 5lbs :D, I'm two pounds away from the weight I want to be for the wedding (two weeks incidentally!), and 4lbs away from dr Dukans recommendation.

Thing is, I don't feel I look any thinner. I'm not sure I trust my parents scales, although I did test them with some dumbells and they were right...I dunno, I'm in denial about being this weight, I haven't weighed so less since I met my husband to be almost 7 years ago.

Off to read some diaries for inspiration and motivation. Hope you all well xxx

Well done x you probs feel no thinner you'll be swollen of the heat...wow loosing on holidays...its a miracle lol

hey you, good to know you haven't deserted us! we're all hanging on for the wedding pics, you know. well done on the holiday loss and please IGNORE what you think you look like. the mind can play really silly tricks on us at the best of times. try keeping measurements as that's usually a better guide than the scales alone. or take pictures of yourself in the same outfit / pair of jeans, etc. every week or 2. i find that the mirror is of no use to me whatsoever, but you can't deny photo evidence.

2 pounds in 2 weeks is easy peasy! just be careful of that alcohol... it will taste much better AFTER the wedding :)

I have no idea how I've done it, but I've managed to hit my 'true weight' of 9st 12lbs this morning...I wasn't expecting it at all! I'm so excited to be moving onto the next phase after I think it was only four weeks on this diet. I just can't believe it, I can't remember the last time I was under 10st. I have struggled with the 10's on so many different diets, I can't believe something as simple as Dukan actually worked for me!

Dukanista, as soon as I get home I'll be measuring myself and buying a pair of size 12 jeans as confirmation lol.

I wasn't expecting to have reached the true weight, I have no idea what the next phase entails so I had better go do some reading! Happy Monday everyone xxx

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow well done and:banana dancer:

Well done! Everyone is leaving Cruise :cry:lol!

I can't wait :cool:

I could have sworn I'd replied to this but apparently not. What o thought I'd said was:

Woohoooo! Amazing, great work and well done! I'm in the exact same boat, arrived here by accident and no idea how to drive this new model. Already made tons of Dukan mistakes, am def reading up tonight.

Well done lady, hope you're enjoying the feeling!

Jx

Woohooooooo! Can't wait for the wedding pics. How is the dress fitting?
Cx

Hey missus, how is married life treating you? Still on plan now that the wedding is over? Please come back and show us the pics of the dress!

Cx

Back