wedding!!!

carrieclaus

Gold Member
i all, i got engaged on christmas day!!!! bring on operation bridal gown.

i restart today 2nd jan 2011. got at least 2st to lose..... chrismas was gooooood but oh so baaaaaad lol.

im hoping the fact that were saving for a wedding will stop me mucking around with this programme this time round. i know there are cheaper options but i KNOW this works so im not pussyfooting around.

were gonna get married in vegas march 2012 si id like to maintain my weight properly for a year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone. heres to a thinner us!!! xxxxx

thankyou im soooooooo happy. i know im heavy but ive been walking on air since christmas day... ypur doing amazing whats your secret?? xx

Congrats ! Very exciting . So whens the big day ? Good luck for starting again today. Today's my day 2, so pretty much in the same boat . Just get through the rubbishy first couple of days and you will be grand. And think of the fab wedding dress!!

Congrats Carrie! You've got loads of time to shed the pounds and get to grips with maintenence before the big day. Vegas wedding - lucky girl!! x

CONGRATULATIONS CARRIE!
That is amazing, and so romantic!! I want to be a wedding planner, am studying events management and Uni and have an obsession with weddings so I am oh so excited for you! I too want to get married in Vegas, I think it's fabulous!!
Good luck with losing two stone, you'll do it no problems! You have a great motivation and you'll sail through it :)
Best wishes to you and your fianceeeee!
xxx

thankyou so much all you guys. weve been together nearly 9yrs so i was very patient lol.
well day 1 went great and im on day 2!! been a long time since ive completed 1 day of abstinance hehe.

hanmac you have done brill. you look amazing!! you are now my inspiration. my goal is to complete rtm... well done huny. and well done to everyone else. xx

Congratulations!! What lovely news!!

Congratulations Carrie!
Now that's something to look forward to! :)

Huge Congratulations and Vegas weddings ROCK!!! I am slightly biased though as that's where I got married!!! lol!!!

Weddings certainly are a huge motivation for sticking to a diet so you'll do it easily!!!

Congratulations again - and if you want any Vegas wedding info just shout!!! :)

Lx

Back