wedges

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
I've decided to be good today (we have company and they're having pizza and chocolate brownie pudding (57 syns :eek:)

I've found some quorn lamb and corinader sausages and thought if i made wedges, i wouldn't look as bad. But i have no idea how to make yummy wedges. I've seen alot of people talking about making them, so could someone give me an idea of what to do.

Cut the tatties to the shape you want and then chuck in microwave for about 5 mins then put on baking tray, spray some frylight (this is a savour this stuff lol) put under oven or grill till all golden and they are bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooming lush :)
xxxx

just had them with spicy mozarella cheese melted and bbq sauce yummy

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy! x

I never did get round to making them but thanks for the tip, i was bad and had pizza and chocolate brownie cakie thing with cream :(

Hi I have a none stick oven sheet....

slice potato in half then slice in wedges... wash and put on sheet on tray... sprinkle with sea salt... garlic powder and chili powder.... now these are fantastic.... no fry light ... never tried it with the fat... oh and pop in the oven... give a stir after about 10 mins.. cooking time depends on now thick you cut them... great with vinegar!

I have been that hooked that I have had them every night this week !!!

Hope you enjoy!

I know this is a bit late, but i looooooove me wedges and have them at least every other night :eek:

I don't par-cook them before hand. I just cut them into wedges, spray them liberally with frylight and sprinkle salt and black pepper over them and cook on 180c for about an hour or so. Deeeeeeelish :D

I know this is a bit late, but i looooooove me wedges and have them at least every other night :eek:

I don't par-cook them before hand. I just cut them into wedges, spray them liberally with frylight and sprinkle salt and black pepper over them and cook on 180c for about an hour or so. Deeeeeeelish :D

About an hour!! Wow either a very low setting or very large wedges hahahaha only kidding .... when I do them normally done in 30 mins....I never par boil either just throw them in haha

Ahh never thought of throwing them in the microwave first... will try that lol....

I think it depends on what type of oven you have to the timing... but happy wedging haha!!

mmmmmmmmmmmm will deff be having wedges for lunch, when you microwave them, do you put them in water? or just on a plate?

i just throw them in a plastic tray with no water.

Hmmmmm, well i made some yesterday and they were yummy but they went really brown so had to rescue them before the went burnt so they weren't very crispy. I used new potatoes, do you think that had anything to do with it?
Will deff do it again but maybe a lower temp for longer :party0049:

I microwave mine for 10 mins then I put them in the oven for at LEAST an hour......... this makes them golden brown and crunchy and all fluffy inside. x

Hi I have a none stick oven sheet....

slice potato in half then slice in wedges... wash and put on sheet on tray... sprinkle with sea salt... garlic powder and chili powder.... now these are fantastic.... no fry light ... never tried it with the fat... oh and pop in the oven... give a stir after about 10 mins.. cooking time depends on now thick you cut them... great with vinegar!

I have been that hooked that I have had them every night this week !!!

Hope you enjoy!

These sound gorgeous, gonna give them a go tonight :p

Fantastic with egg (egg and chips yummy!!!) also quorn sausages (the free ones!).

Back