**WEDNESDAY DAILY** Lets take it hour by hour....

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Well its Wednesday and with another Sole Sourcing Day ahead I'm prepared to give it my all! *Lets do this thang!!* :bliss:

Soz, am in a bit of a mental mood! Must be all the vitamins going to my head!! :sign0151:

Well its 11am - havent had any shakes yet (am saving them for when i need something more than water) 3 glasses of water and 2 cups of tea down, seemingly LOADS to go!
Am keeping myself busy with cleaning and tidying this morning - not very exciting but at least its keeping me away from the fridge!

Hiya, I'm in... had my porridge early and counting the minutes till noon when I can have my bar... some days are just stretchhhhhhhhed longer than others!!!! Grrr!
xxx

hi everyone, i havent had my first shake yet, i have mine at 12,5 and 9 i feel better having a hot choc late at night it justs feels like i have actually had something.

im doing ok but already getting so fed up of drinking water!!!!!

Lou
xxx

I'm on my third cuppa of the day! I find it easier drinking the water if i have something in between.

Hi count me in, I have not yet had any food but what i do is mix my orange powder in with my water and then put it in the freezer, It tastes really nice when it is frozen.
Will let ya know how I am getting on later on today :)

I'm doing ok with the water........losing count! Think I've had 2¼ litres so far. Am holding out on the shake for as long as poss as I need all my strength to get through the evenings!!!

Whoop!
I'm in!

Just had my second shake of the day, a tad earlier than normal but felt I needed it.

I'm soooo sick of water... it sux a** lol

im doing ok but already getting so fed up of drinking water!!!!!

You should be able to have some of that powder drink stuff next week shouldn't you? (i can't remember what its called! lol)

I need all my strength to get through the evenings!!!
I'm with ya on that! Lots of long hot baths and early nights for me!

I'm soooo sick of water... it sux a** lol

:rotflmao: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
Couldn't have said it better myself! I forgot how tiring it is to drink nowt but water all day! :(

Well I have had my first shake around 9am. A banana one and it was actually yum. I love Banana Icecream & it actually tasted like that. I have had about 2 pints of water and just been to the shop and bought some sweetner for my tea.

Trying to hold out until 1pm for my Vegetable soup. Looking forward to something warm and a cup of tea later. Might have another pint of water to keep me going until 1pm.

I hated the banana ones when i first had them - but then i discovered the magic of crushed ice and a smoothie maker!

I hated the banana ones when i first had them - but then i discovered the magic of crushed ice and a smoothie maker!

Oooooh now thats smart thinking!
I just need a smoothie maker ha ha

I know its probably an expense most people could do without but i can't live without my smoothie maker when doing this diet (or when making up slimfast shakes)! Its good for the soups too but you have to blend them up cold and then heat them in a saucepan.

Hiya girls - im a bot slow on water so far, had a porridge and only a pint. About to go and make the kids a cottage pie for their tea - so will glug while i am in the kitchen!

And forgot i actually had my little chicken and lettece as well for my meal - yum!

How are we all doing?
Hanging on in there?

I'm starting circuit training tonight... wish me luck hee hee

Ooooh circuit training! You're a braver woman than me! I really don't think anyone wants to see my flab jiggling up and down like an oversized lava lamp!

I'm still hanging in - been to Asda and resisted the smell of freshly cooked chicken & have just finished off my 2 litres and starting on the second bottle i have in the fridge (doubt i'll finish that one off tonight though otherwise i'll be up all night peeing!! Am starting to feel peckish so am gonna make a cuppa in a mo & then i have to face cooking tea for the family......I will not eat......I WILL NOT EAT!!!

Im struggling a bit today but havent done anything i shouldnt of - i cooked cottage pie earlier and it looked and smelt delish.

Im struggling a bit today but havent done anything i shouldnt of - i cooked cottage pie earlier and it looked and smelt delish.

Stick with it hun! YOU CAN DO IT!!! (if you cheat i'll have to give you a stern talking to! :copon: lol )
Well done for being good so far - drink, drink & drink some more!!

Still not managed much more water but managed to get through cooking dinner & throwing away left overs without cheating! :D
Am now going off for another wee (TMI i know! ;)) then i'm going for a long hot soak in the bath while hubby watches the kids (cos i'm on night shift with Oliver tonight ((he's only 11 weeks old)) and so i could be in for a long one, depending on his mood!)

Last edited:
Back