***WEDNESDAY DAILY THREAD ***

pebble83

Morning all daily threaders!! lol

How are you all ??

A few of us struggled with out water yesturday so hopefully we will all have a better day with our water intake:D

Im going to get those bottles and keep them in the fridge then i know what ive drunk :D

I have a busy day 2day so wont be on much today ...its dreaded bill day:mad::mad:

heres to a 100% day!!!!!!!

Morning Pebble,

I'm going to join you again on the daily thread, just hope i can stay 100% today :D

Hope you and everyone else has a great day.

morning I have my chilled sports bottle of water in front of me now and its going down ok this morning so 1 butterscotch down and glugging away xx

Not having a good day so far i slept through my alarm which resulted in my DD being late for school, floods of tears as she had to go in through reception...broke my heart she's only five :(
I've got the gas man coming round in an hour for a safety inspection which i could do without, then i've got to get the garden tidied up. Not had my first shake yet just having a coffee. Hopefully the day will get better as it goes on.

Hope everyone else is having a better day :)

Morning everyone, hope you are all well today.

My water fluctuates between four bottles and six bottles a day, its awful and you need the loo all the time dont you. I just fill six bottles up and keep them in the fridge so i can track what im drinking.

Cant wait for my CDC to come today, im on day three after a ten week break, but since i started my height has changed so im really unsure if I should be having three or four shakes a day.

Good Morning all! Guess what? The ketosis fairy has worked her magic and I am now officially in ketosis! Yay! :) So I'm back to feeling positive and happy, happy, happy! I jumped on my scales this morning and since monday I have already lost 7lbs! So I'm glad that the 4lb I put on from messing about last week is now off again :) And I'm the lightest I have been in 10 years! I'm glugging the water today actually - speaking of bottles Pebbles - I have the 1 litre volvic bottle that I refill twice a day. Then I know I've had 2 litres, plus I drink black coffee in a large mug, which usually amounts to another litre of fluids. I find the bottles so much easier to slurp. Have a great day fellow cd'ers. Hugs x x x

morning girls
well todays weigh in day for me so i will be a little bit late hitting the water and packs :)

i drink out of either the 1 litre sports bottle or a glass that holds 500ml and i have a diary that i write down time of packs and i log my water so i can see at a glance if i need more or am on track

Morning all,
i did really well with my water yesterday but scales are still the same .. starting to feel a tad fed up now, especially as my brother (who is on SW) lost 3 and a half pounds this week and so far I'm not showing a loss at all :cry:I do feel a bit bloated but I don't know why. Anyone else had this :confused:

oo I like the idea of writing everything down good idea.

just having a lunchtime catch up with u all ...

i went to town and had a sneeky weigh & im in the next stone down wooohoooooo im only on day 2 of my restart but i feel fab ;-) had a near wobbly this morning while the hubby had cooked breakfast the sod!! but im ok now had a lush fruits of the forest shake with crushed ice!!! yummy

sass- high five for a 100% day !!
emma - well done on being in ketosis!! i know u can do this chick i cant wait for u to reach goal
sumyah- good luck on weigh in ;-)
witchy -i too was gunna get the little bottle but i went and bout the 1 litre volvic bottle so i shud be sorted now
thinny and doubledbra- hang in there chicks ,think of your new inner thinner self!! well thats what paul mckenna says!

Hope you all stay 100% 2day!!

now im off to surf for a new pram for my 10 month yr old as i cannot get on with the one i have ...who ever thought this pram shopping would be soooo hard!!

Afternoon fellow CDers!

What a crappy day its been. I woke up with the dreaded day 3 headache, looked at the clock and realised we were going to be late for school. My 4 year old also had a major hissy fit Debra. My 2 year old is under the weather and is letting me know it..... ARGH! 1.5 litres and 2 packs down, kids are about to go to my MIL's for dinner so I should get a few hours peace. Scales are being kind (9lbs off in 2 days!!!) so that has boosted my mood a little.

How is the buggy shopping Pebbles? I'm kinda addicted to them too, we've had 4 different ones for Mollie!

I also have a one litre Volvic bottle Emma, it never feels like I have as much to drink when I know its just 2 bottles. I aren't a massive coffee drinker, but the odd leaf tea and extra water in my shakes takes me up to 3 litres a day on average.

How much do you all drink, my CDC recommend me to drink 4 litres to 6 litres a day, Im swimming by the end of the day but its a good cause so will keep it up.

Had my catch up with my CDC today she was ace had a really good chat and changed my rountine instead of her coming to me every two weeks im going to go to her weekly, that way i have the weight in to look forward to weekly.

Day three nearly over.

Evening all,

WoW looks like we are all on form today, and that includes ME !!! :D

I still have my shakes to have but i have had almost 3L's of water and my plus meal, going to have 2 shakes together in a mo and then one before bed.

Whats everyone got planned for the evening ? I think i'm going to have my shakes and then get an early night as i have work tomorrow, might catch up with some master chef on iplayer whilst i have my yummy shakes. Nothing to exciting but that's just the way i like it:D

evening all ;-)...finally found a buggy a maclaren techno xt in black bit gutted thou as i paid 170 for it then mothercare had it for 165!! but thankfully kiddicare do a price match so i will get the difference refunded plus a extra 15% of the difference so every little bit helps!.....

Ive been 100% 2day

woohoooooooooooooo

Glad you found your new ride Pebbles, you always find things cheaper after really annoying.

Well im watching a bit of catch up tv then going to have a long bath and spend some time with firming creams (im obsessed with them lol).

As long as I keep away from the kitchen I will be fine, ive taken to leaving my last shake till as late as possible before I go upstairs.

well im gutted
weigh in was 1lb so no bars for me this week on the shakes only and will see what happens next week

aww hunnie it may not of been big but its a loss hun & u allready have a plan 2 get back on track ;-) evil bars lol

Oh hun, I know how you feel. It can be so disheartening when you feel like you've worked so hard for so little but at least you're going in the right direction. So often people have a small loss and follow it with a huge one the week after. Maybe cutting out bars like you said will boost your losses :)

I stole a little poem from an old post that I think is quite apt. Hope it helps put things into perspective

Hello! Do you know me?
If you don't, you should. I'm a pound of fat.
And I am the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.
Want to know why?
It's because no one ever wants to lose me.
I'm only one pound, just a pound!
Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds, or fifteen pounds, but never only one.
So I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then I add to myself, ever so slyly, so that you never seem to notice it.
That is until I've grown to ten, twenty, thirty or even more pounds in weight.
Yes, it's fun being only one pound of fat, left to do as I please.
So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying, "Oh, I only lost one pound."
(As if that were such a terrible thing)
For you see, if you do this, you'll encourage others to keep me around because they'll think I'm not worth losing.
And, I love being around you-your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you.
After all, I'm only one pound of fat!!!

Hello all

Firstly summayah -well done on weight loss. I have started having bars now so will have to see if they slow down my losses.
Thanks lisalulu for great poem. I have posted about this before but I quit lighterlife on one occasion for having lost 'only' a pound - forgetting about the couple of stones lost in the short time I'd been on the diet.
Just a very average day, went to headquarters in central London which was nice as I am otherwise a home worker, or out and about in the community.
Realised that I walk past the boss's office each time I need the loo (very frequently) - sympathetic work pal suggested an alternative toilet that I could sneak off to - result!
My kind colleagues were quick to tell me that the baked potatoes that I fondly looked at in the cafeteria weren't that nice at all - not sure how truthful they were being?
Was having a hungry day so went for a walk around the nearby splendid St. Paul's Cathedral after work with my best mate for a distraction and then back to her home for a black coffee, which is en-route to my place
Now feel fine, 2 more packs and a litre of water to go.

can someone else start the daily thread 2moro for us all?? im off out 1st thing in the mornin and i will catch up with u all in the afternoon xxxx goodnight all xx

Back