Wednesday home weigh-in

There is loads of SW stuff on eBay you can get.

I'm one year younger now on wii rather than 13 older so that's good, had planned to go to gym tonight but have a bad knee and don't fancy swimming - try again next week. Might see if I can Just Dance.

Day 4 on SW and going ok working from home today which is more difficult

It's great to see there're more people on this Wednesday home weigh in thread :) I suppose the person losing the most weight each week can get the "slimmer of the week" title, just like what happens at the group ;)

carmerina - I think it depends what you're after. if you want to use the 'syn calculator' from the website to work out the syn value of some food you get in South Africa, joining the thing online might be a good idea.

lovehatecarbs - well done for getting one year younger! :)

Have got wii personal trainer dance, it's got a Latin theme - good fun, but I can't do the whole mirror image thing so don't know which arm or leg to use!!!!

Wii fit going well, 5 days of SW gone well - at family tea - not going to be easy - will have to really limit syns next week!!

Hi everyone hope you don't mind if I join you, I joined S/W online on Wednesday for 3 months, not going to any meetings just doing the online bit so weighing at home on a Wednesday morning. Looking forward to giving it a go and am hoping for some helpful tips on here x

Hellloooo everyone!!!

And hello newbies!!

Dreamaholic I can't wait to try for another baby and it is really motivating me!!

Can't wait to get weighed wenesday!

See how much Xmas gain I have lost! Been 100% on plan and love it!

Worked out I need to lose 54lb to target as I chaned how much I wanna lose to half stone less!

thank you ladies! I am still trying to get my head round all this, and am reading recipes etc. to get an idea of items to use etc.

From what I can make out, it takes a bit of planning in the beginning otherwise the temptation to raid the larder is just too much (I work from home and that's when the pounds started).

I am really excited to join on-line and get started. Hopefully in a couple of days time. Best of luck with this Wednesday's weigh in!!

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow! I went to the gym this morning so hopefully that will help!!!

Still getting on ok with SW, easier than WW!! Haven't looked at the recipes yet, going to have a look and do a shop

Quorn Sausage casserole in the oven!

Hi there
After trying out various diets.......I have returned to SW.....I restarted last week....after eating like a gannit over Christmas....I chose Wednesday to weigh in at home.....following red/green days....haven't got my head around EE but I am guessing it's a bit like Success Express (it's been a while since I attended a SW class).
I will let you know how I get on :)

Dawn xx

Hi there

Can I join in? I went to a group for a little while last year, but work commitments kept getting in the way and so now I just do SW online, following Extra Easy, and weighing in each Wednesday morning. My target is 28-30lbs. I've lost 14 so far, but managed to put 3 on over Xmas.

Have been super- strict this week in a bid to re-kickstart the weight loss as I get married 15 weeks today! Haven't gone anywhere near using up my syn allowance, no alcohol and have exercised every day. Think I might cry if I don't lose at least 2lbs tomorrow! ;)

Good luck all you wednesday weighers! I lost 5lbs - soooo happy!

Welcome aboard Jasper. Hope you get a good result today. Let us know how you get on.

Lovehatecarbs said:
Well done krupskaya!!, hello Jasper

I've lost 4lb - yipppeeeeee!!!!!

Well done!!! I've lost 2.5 pounds!!! Which is quite a lot for me over a week!

krupskaya said:
Good luck all you wednesday weighers! I lost 5lbs - soooo happy!

Welcome aboard Jasper. Hope you get a good result today. Let us know how you get on.

Wow! 5 pounds!!! Well done!!

Morning all!!!
Well done to all your weightlosses, was my first week back this week and wasn't expecting a loss being pregnant and the fact that i've not stopped eating!!! but lost 3lb!!!
Thanks to everyone on Minimins!!!! couldn't do it without the support of all of you :D

Morning all!!!
Well done to all your weightlosses, was my first week back this week and wasn't expecting a loss being pregnant and the fact that i've not stopped eating!!! but lost 3lb!!!
Thanks to everyone on Minimins!!!! couldn't do it without the support of all of you :D

Oh also forgot to mention OH lost 5lb!!!!

Wow! Some excellent losses here! Well done everyone! I lost 2lbs and have to say I'm disappointed with that as I was exceptionally good and exercised 6 out of 7 days. Hopefully get a better result next week.

Wow! Some excellent losses here! Well done everyone! I lost 2lbs and have to say I'm disappointed with that as I was exceptionally good and exercised 6 out of 7 days. Hopefully get a better result next week.

probably that's because muscle weigh more than fat!! if you keep exercising you'll soon fine that you are better toned!

Back