Wednesday home weigh-in

Well done on all your fab losses ladies, and good luck to those about to WI!

Thanks for letting me join!
I'm Angela from Preston I have 3 kids Ryan 16,Liam 13, and Amber 13 months, at my biggest I was 25st that was about 6years ago after losing both my parents a few months apart I lost alot, I was 17st 12 on the 1st January. I live with my fiancée Jay, would love to get married to him but only when I'm happier with myself !

Ok important stuff weighed myself and I'm 17 st dead on! So that's a loss of 5lbs in 5days! Was only going to weigh in nxt week as it's not a full week this week but I couldn't resist!

Xxxx

Well done everyone!

Well done everyone! I'm letting the side down I'm afraid. No loss this week but PMT and have skipped meals so I haven't over eaten sins but not eaten well and no exercise. Sorry. Was at the gym this morning though and going to do food diary again. Well done again everyone - here's to next week!!

Hiya,

1lb gain for me this week, but ok about it as now 32 weeks and to be fair fell off the wagon at weekend. Won't be long i'll have a massive loss (on my due date!!!) :D

Well done everyone!!!!

Krupskaya -2 lbs
Dreamaholic -0.5 lbs
Jessywoohoo -2.5 lbs
Ouzel -4 lbs
Cazzamamma -2 lbs
Mum2Sam2004 -2.5 lbs
Josiecat -2 lbs
Lancsgirl -5 lbs
Donzy +1 lb
Lovehatecarbs sts

Total so far for Wed 19/01/11: -19.5 lbs.

Slimmer of the week is lancsgirl for losing 5 lbs!! (in 5 days)

Well done everyone!! X donzy and lovehatecarbs, don't be disheartened, u know it could be fluctuations of the scale!!

I stayed the same which is ok as I haven't been 100% and had a few days of cramp as if I was about to,,, ya kno,,, and I had the moodiness too but nothing :( which is odd. Can't be anything more as I am on the pill. Although I'm worried about the pill I'm on, it's cerazette n ur not meant to have cramping or a period or anything as it stops ur ovaries releasing Hmmm....

Let's hope I cam shake the cravein for junk foods this week and not be so uncomfortable and so tired :( Still 50lbs to my goal

By the way I'm leeanne I'm 24. Live in west midlands. Have a as of tomorrow 4 yr old son. A new partner and a step son who is 18 months. I have 50lb to go to target. I don't go to group as no pennies. I started bk on sw as of December 2010. I first began my journey July 2007 where I was 14st. I lost 2 and half stone got complacent and gained then I stopes smokin and gained a stone then my ex who is Jacobs dad left and life got in the way and I went bk to 14 and 1/2 stone. I am now 6lb down!

:)

Hope to be at target in July to enjoy 2 months of thin sexiness before trying for a baby with my new partner in September and Jacob goes school.

hey Leeanne... big hugs! hope this week will be a better week for you!!

Forgot to come on here on Wednesday, oooops!! 2lbs off for me this week, really happy with that and if I can get another 2 off this week I'll get my Club 10 award!

Well done on your losses lovely ladies! Not long to go and the big day is upon us again. I'm a bit sceptical I've lost anything this week but keeping everything crossed. Good luck to us all!

Hi all sorry not been posting have had 2 weeks off plan just not felt myself for 2 weeks. Thought was due on and had cramp an pmt and still have pmt but nothin. Been 2 weeks now.

Also I been bk on plan 100% for 2 days now and packed in smoking for 2 dys too :)

I'm not too hopeful for tmr too. Good luck everyone!

Hey everybody! I'd love to join your group. Been on the plan for 3 or 4 weeks and finally got my scale. I don't know exactly where I started but I'm assuming it was 160 lbs - 11st 6lbs. In the month preceeding I went to the doctor and was 162 and 167 respectively. Two different visits. I plan in just making it 160. What do u all think?

I'm also doing SW at home in the USA. My goal weight is 125 or 8st 13lbs. I'm weighing in on wed as well. So I will post tomorrow. But I'm really curious what I should have as my start weight. Suggestions please? I've just been following the plan but not weighing myself and I'm usually about 160. But now that I have my scale I'm ready to start tracking my progress!

I just saw that most ppl gave a bio. Here's mine.....

My name is Elizabeth. I'm 30 yrs old and live in the US. I started SW three weeks ago at about 160 lbs. (See previous post.) I am 5' 4". I have a daughter, Oriana, who is 3 1/2. And a husband, Carl, who I am currently separated from. I did SW when I lived in England but gave up shortly after joining. I felt out of place and I was young and not very commited. Or not READY to really be serious. Now I'm serious. I'm tired of hating myself and having an "average" body type. I'm not extremely overweight but I'm not happy with being just a little overweight. Just want to be comfortable in my own skin.

I'm realizing - now that I'm older - that there is more to being overweight than just food. I am going at this from an emotional perspective as well. I found minimins in an effort to find support as the SW online program is TERRIBLE for those who don't live in the UK. :( I will not be renewing my membership when it runs out in 3 months! But I will carry on with the plan.

Weighing in tomorrow morning so I will post it asap in the morning! About 1 pm UK time. Looking forward to having others to weigh in with. Please feel free to give opinions on what I should call my start weight as I had no scale to start with.

Slow and steady will win this race for me. See you all at the finish line...

Hi I'm Kelly and i have been doing sw for three weeks now. I thought I would join your club as I am also a Wednesday home weigh in!
I have 88 lbs to lose woo hoo
Week 1- 2 and a half
Week 2- 1 lb loss
Today weigh in put a lb on disappointed as been sticking to it but tomorrow is time of month so wondering if that was why
Anyway good luck fellow weighers xxx

Back