Wednesday home weigh-in

I reckon I've lost 3/4 pound this week definitely more than nothing but less than 1!!! Pleased as I know I've not been eating my syns in the week - so need to eat more!

I'd like to lose 4 in Feb - that would be good!

just weighed myself, 68.3kg = 150.26 pounds = 150.5 pounds (if I lose an extra 0.02 pounds I could have round down to 150 :p)

152.5 last time... so have lost 2 pounds :) I'm not complaining!

In terms of Feb challenge, my aim was to lose 4 pounds, now 2 gone, 2 more to go!!

Well done Dreamaholic and Lovehatecarbs. I lost 2.5lb and have now lost over a stone. Well chuffed!

Despite being off plan for 2 weeks... I lost 1lb last week and 1lb this week.

No doubt it will bite me in the bum at somepoint!

Let's hope this week I am not so stressed out or upset and decide to eat on plan!!

My aim for this month is 6lb for feb! Which would bring me to 13s 7lb which would also be my 1stone off!!!!!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 14s 0lb Weight to lose: 3s 7lb

Well I gained either 1 or 3 lbs?! Depending on the fussiness of my scale?! Its ancient. I have a new digital one but it got lost in the house remodeling.

I'll say that I gained 3 lbs for the sake of argument. Not sure what happened. Was on plan all week. :( Looks like I have 8 lbs to lose now for my Feb challenge.

That being said, before last weeks weigh in I was pooing like crazy (sorry). This week...a little bound up. So I'm just going to keep on and hope for the best next week! And lay off the carbs a bit. More pulses and veg for me.

Feeling a bit down but I'm sure it has happened to the best of us.

Well done everyone - I double checked mine on wii fit and it says a pound so great

MommyNOriana - lots of things can make a difference of a couple of pounds so don't be disheartened and stay on plan this week!

Lovehatecarbs said:
Well done everyone - I double checked mine on wii fit and it says a pound so great

MommyNOriana - lots of things can make a difference of a couple of pounds so don't be disheartened and stay on plan this week!

Plan on it! I'm going to switch it up a bit this week. Trying some new foods and making sure I get back to posting on my food diary

Didn't lose at WI today, was gutted to the point of tears, was only my 2nd WI. Everyone is putting it down to the fact I'm on my monthlies and that I may have some fluid retention due to that and the fact I've been more active and my body is not yet used to it.

Regardless of why, I am still angry at my stupid self.

The only plus side was I won a SW EE recipe book in the raffle.

Well done to those who lost / sts and commiseration to those who gained. Slimmer of the week goes to krupskaya who lost 2.5 pounds!! Well done!

Looks like a number of us are not too happy with our weight loss progress... I guess its a long battle to slim down to our dream size, with many temptations along our way to tempt us, so we have to be patient, continue healthy eating and do more exercise and slowly but surely we will get there. I know we are not directly calorie counting, but i think we are doing it indirectly. If we decrease calorie intake and increase calorie usage, surely we will lose weight?

Maybe it's worth reminding ourselves why we are doing this, so we will think again before picking up that chocolate bar or cake or pizza!

MissUno said:
Didn't lose at WI today, was gutted to the point of tears, was only my 2nd WI. Everyone is putting it down to the fact I'm on my monthlies and that I may have some fluid retention due to that and the fact I've been more active and my body is not yet used to it.

Regardless of why, I am still angry at my stupid self.

The only plus side was I won a SW EE recipe book in the raffle.

That's hard I know. But just think about next week! If it is due to fluid retention u could lose 2 lbs next week! I GAINED 3 lbs this week and didn't eat off plan! But I'm still going. U can do it. Sts is better than gaining. Chin up! Its a new day!

I'm v tempted to have a toasted ciabetta for lunch today...

Lovehatecarbs said:
Dreamaholic - how many syns is that????

I didn't have ciabetta in the end :)

But did have a big lunch (as wont have dinner till quite late tonight)

Sometime I wonder if I'm eating too much. Lunch today:
M&S count on us creamy roasted mushroom risotto - 340 kcal, 6.4g sugar, 5.6g fat
1 pack (55g) M&S Baby leaf Italian salad leaves - 10 kcal, 0.9g sugar, 0.6g fat (where from??)
1 pack M&S eat well garlic prawns - 160 kcal, 0.8g sugar, 6.8g fat

I'm doing ee - so ate alot of salad leaves. But that look like a big lunch?

Not very wise of me to eat so much before weigh in tmr!!!!!

Glad you didn't have ciabatta! Difficult to judge without seeing plate - but was a third of your plate super free food? I wonder whether salad leaves aren't enough of a filling superfree food to fill you up enough to control the rest of portion size?

I'm still doing either green or red - don't understand ee!! Just eating a chocolate bar at 12 syns but haven't had any today and can manage none later. Sitting on a train most of the day!

Lovehatecarbs said:
Glad you didn't have ciabatta! Difficult to judge without seeing plate - but was a third of your plate super free food? I wonder whether salad leaves aren't enough of a filling superfree food to fill you up enough to control the rest of portion size?

I'm still doing either green or red - don't understand ee!! Just eating a chocolate bar at 12 syns but haven't had any today and can manage none later. Sitting on a train most of the day!

Well it's a huge packet of salad so yes I would say it's a third of my lunch!

I love meat and I love carb that's why I'm doing ee with lots of veg. Tried red / green but I kept thinking about meat / carb al the time lol

Bit nervous about weigh in tomo. Flexisyned on Sunday. Back at it again the next day. So we will see. And prob weighing in on a new scale since my other one is circa 1950

Back