***wednesday*** lets do it hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
morning, just 1pt of water down so far this morning.

I went to aqua fit lastnight it was great fun and I dont ache this morning.lol.

Good luck to every1 today.xx

Good Morning:)

Only 1/2 litre down so far and I will think about having a shake soon.

Now on the Strawberry tetra front.....It was yummy (but I love anything strawberry) It did leave a slight powdery aftertaste but that was minimal.
It will make such a lovely change from Choc as I personally don't like the Banana so only had the one flavour to choose from.

Anyway busy day ahead so not sure when I'll get back on here.:cry:

Good luck to any losers with WI today :D

Take Care X

2 pints of water and mug of tea for me. i'm going to try and leave my first shake till later and then have my 2nd one around 3pm as i really had the chatterboxes in my head at that time yesterday telling me to eat.

Are the strawberry tetras out now??

1 shake and 2pts of water down.xx

Are the strawberry tetras out now??

They will be available for you to buy in September...really looking forward to them..:D

I cup of coffee, glass of absolutely fantastic strawberry shake, yummy! and 500ml water.

Susan I would love to do aqua fit/aerobics (I take it they are the same thing) but I don't think I could bring myself to get into a swimming costume. I just looked at the local pools time table and it says GP fit, anyone know what that is?

1 bar down so far, feeling really rough today so better get the water down and flush away the germs.

i've just had my strawberry shake this morning... contemplating getting up off the sofa to get some water but can't seem to pull myself away from this forum lol

Fizzy, we walked to the pool with our towels round us and left them at the side of the pool and got in it was great hun, shame you dont live near me you coul;d come with us its great fun.xx

I dont know what gp fit is why not give them a call and find out hun.

Every1 at aqua tone/fit was on the larger size so didnt feel out of place at all, in fact I was one of the smaller ones.

Morning folks

been up since 6.30, woke up, couldn't get back to sleep.. WI today, expecting a good one..

Fizzy, I felt the same way about getting in a swimming costume, felt really self conscious and like I'd be the biggest woman there. But I went to a ladies only session and it was great, women of all sizes there. It'd do wonders for your self confidence

Im might look around for a swimming cossie thats a bit flattering. Im going to pop to the drs tomorrow and get some stronger cream for my eczema on my leg as the pool water will agravate it and im also going to ask them for a referal for the active lifestyle thing which basically means I will get money off activities at the local pool and gym. Then I'll get my mom to come with me so I can hide behind her, lol. Im sure after I've been once I would be fine.

you go girl, great idea fizzy it will do you the world of good hun.xx

plus they dont start back for a couple of weeks so I should have lost another 1/2 stone by then.

your doing so well Becky xx

thanks hun,tbh though im struggling big time. I dont want to go on about it though and drag the thread down. Im still going but im sick of shakes and water, even the past few days i havent been on mini's much..i dont know what it is i just dont know :( xxxxx

Back