***wednesday*** lets do it hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
Morning all.

Still full of cold this morning, im trying to drink my water warm/hot today as was struggling with it cold yesterday. Im not sure I like it hot but will maybe get used to it by the end of the day.

hope you are all well this morning, have a good day.xx

Aww bless susan hope the cold ups and leaves soon, i hate them!

Not had anything yet, i want to get some serious water down me today as ita weigh in day tomorrow and i want at least 2lbs gone, though il be pissed if its less because i havent deviated once this week. Apart from chicken the toher day but chickens allowed! lol il make excuses!

Might go and make some porridge in a bit as its cold and grey and brrrr here and maybe the kids will shut up in the meantime as well!

Morning all, hope you feel better soon Susan.

Not much on today so will have to keep busy (Mario Kart here I come). Day 10 yay! I haven't had anything yet only water.

Have a great day and goodluck with any weighins today..

Catch you later

HM
XX

Mornin all!

Just tucking in to my porridge and half way down my first litre of water. Weigh in tonight and i am dreading it after my rather large 'blip' on Monday!!

Have a great day ladies and good luck to everyone being weighed today.

Karen

Morning ladies, 3/4L of water down and going to have a peanut bar at 11am. Not sure at all about the porridge made it according to pack but a bit thick! so I'll try it thinner later.. seemed really filling though.

Back to cold water for me I cant stand hot water yuk yuk yuk .lol

Morning ladies, 3/4L of water down and going to have a peanut bar at 11am. Not sure at all about the porridge made it according to pack but a bit thick! so I'll try it thinner later.. seemed really filling though.

wow already, im only on pint 3!

I put 200mls in my porridge and it gives it ready brek consistency. Hope that helps.

Morning, its freezing in the office again today!!! I weighed myself this morning and it showed a gain, Im gutted!!! It must be not enough water, so hope that having 4L today will wash it out and will have a loss tomorrow. No official WI for another week and a half so time to make up for it.

Thats my plan for today as well Fizzy, drink as much as my body will allow and hope for a great loss tommorrow!

How far have you got? Im nearly 1.5L down. I have to stop at 2pm til after school run or I can't make it, lol. But we are home all night tonight so no excuse not to get glugging all evening.

OMG there were 4 windows open in the office, don't people know im in ketosis, grrrr. Im off to see if there is a jacket somewhere I can borrow.

Had my lunch already, I had a hot choccie and it was yummy, used 400ml of water to help with the water intake today.

Its lovely & sunny here but must admit I've had my little heater on in the office as my feet are freezing!!

1.5 litres down & a mug of white tea so far. Have been struggling with my water intake this week. Have always managed 3 litres each day but usually i have around 4.5 - 5.5litres everyday.

Best get glugging some more.

OOops Saraian I meant, 0.75 of a L not 3/4L that would be good going... now down 1L and a peanut bar.

Will try the porridge thinner today see if it goes down easier thanks for the tip. Good luck to those with WI's today sure the scales will be kind to you.

Gonna take Lewis to nursery in 10mins them will have half a chick and mush soup, had 4pts of water so far and half a vanilla shake.xx

:whoopass::whoopass: step away from them evil scales.xx

Awww, hope your cold gets better soon Susan. Know how you feel about warm or hot water - ewwwwwwww, yuck, makes me feel sick just to think about it.
Can we drink too much water?
I try to drink about 4ltrs a day, sometimes its more, sometimes a bit less. Today I have already had about three and I know that when I get home from looking after my parents this afternoon I will be thirsty and probably drink about another litre. I also have 4 cupps of tea a day (white, only a splish). Its my weigh in in the morning and I dont want to be water heavy for then. Its at about 10.30 so I normally just have a cup of tea at about 8.30 when its weigh day.
I worry that I'm not doing it right!!
I dont like reading any of the other posts like ww or sw, because they are all about food!!! I'm in ketosis, im not interested in it lol. Thats a bloody First lol !!! Yeahhhhh lol.
Good luck today girls. keep on glugging.
Lynne x

Thanks Lynne.

Ive just had half a chick and mush soup in a huge mug, it was lovely warm and filling.

Woohoo no kids for 2hrs.lol

Back