***wednesday*** lets do it hr by hr***

Im ok but just had a weak moment and nibbled the tiniest piece of choc but just wasded it down with a pint. Am absolutely craving stuff today, how do you get by it? it really was tiny so wont hurt

saraian i just busy myself with something else to try and forget about what i want. i haven't had any chocolate in the house since starting CD because it is my one weakness!

i'm down by 2.5l of water and a strawberry tetra. just having a choc tetra now. and got another one for later mmmm i love them!!!

not too achy after Jazzercise yesterday which is great-i expected to not be able to move!!!

hope everyone else is ok? x

Yeah i went into bthe lounge earlier and went on the computor so seemed to forget about my craving, but it really was strong though - the craving that is!

Sounds like there are plenty of people in the wars........can I join you? My lovely man whacked me in the nose with his elbow in the night.......by accident of course......and I've got a pair of shiners this morning......there must be something clumsey in the air!

K x

It hurt so so much, and made me cry like a baby in the night, but its not too bad today. Sore, swollen and bruised, but ok. Look like I've been boxing though!

Have to say he is very upset......I intend to make the most of it.....is that terrible of me to admit?!?

x

oh poor u bluegirl my hubby did a similar thing but it was my eye he hit hurt like hell ... but i just wanted to say ive got making the porridge down 2 a tee and i think it might just be a life saver and will get me through the 1st few weeks on cd. im on day 6 now and not cheated once :) im dyin 2 weigh myself but took them 2 my mums (im a serial weigher) ive got a small smoothy maker called smoothy 2go its fab .. all i do is put 160mls hot water out of the kettle in with poridge quick mix and i nuk it in the micro 40ish secs then 1 small tablespoon of shake mix (im using choc at the mo very nice)and give it a good blend.. the hey presto a lovely smooth texture poridge ... and take my word 4 it wat a difference ... im so happy;)

evening girls

well 3 packs down and 3 litres of water

the elbow to the face in the night seems quite common, got a bash couple of weeks back, geez it hurt, bled over me, him and the bed

Good evening ladies.

Off to bed in a bit as I'm up at 5.00am to walk my dogs before work!!

Had my WI tonight - 4lbs off. Yay!!

4.5 litres of water down & my 3 food packs. Here's to breaking the 4 stone mark next week. :) xx

well done all
had the water, done the 3 shakes

didn't have a meal at tea, just didn't feel hungry, so i had a few mushrooms, and felt good after having them.

hubby got me a nice bunch of flowers, aw god love him.

going to be in a min, up early for work

Back