***wednesday*** lets do it hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
morning all.

only 1 pint down so far, feel a bit groggy this morning i think i will get a coffee and see if that wakes me up a bit.

hope you all have a great day.xx

Day 13 for me and about to check if im in ketoland yet, no water or porridge down as of yet. But will go nd get some in a bit, far too busy cracking up at my little girl who doesnt like wearing her new shoes!

morning all, soooo tired this morning, could hardly get out of bed!! made my ds pull my legs out so i could get up..hee hee!! had half a hot choc and half litre of water so far, ooooh it's going to be a long day!! think i need more coffee too!!

have a good day all!!

xx

On my 2nd coffee now but still only 1 pint of water, its raining now too just to cheer me up.lol

Well ive perked up a bit. Watching One Tree Hill does that too me! So im now a porridge down and water down and nearly a coffee down, sadly i have no more red milk so no more coffees for me today boohoo!

So its sucky cold water for the day blegghhh!

One pint of water, one pint of black coffee and a bowl of porridge. I am now panicking slightly as I hear that there is a porridge shortage. I’m thinking should I go see my CDC and buy next weeks stock a week early as I don’t know how I will survive without it now I’ve tasted it.
Going to do some decorating to take my mind off the possibilty of my world caving in...........

No a shortage of porridge, I hope not it has been the one thing that has helped me get through my first week. First tim etoday not had it for breakfast going to have it for my tea later. Had a hot cappuchino this morning and litre and half or water so far. Have a good Wednesday everyone.
Love Sharonx

Morning all x Just about to have my first pack, couldnt face anything earlier. Day 2 for me and so far so good.

morning every1 well just a coffee down and a pint of water up 2 now gonna have a tetra in a bit having my 1st weigh in 2day with cdc day 13 so im quietly confident :innocent0001: gonna get some bars 2day so looking forward 2 those. had some gentle physio yesterday so a bit stiff 2day hope every1s doing ok xx

Morning all, I didn't eat until after weigh in and I'd lost an amazing 5lb this week......Off to Kings Lynn now and planning on taking my shake as a hot choc in the car with me. Keep going, your all doing great.

Morning everyone. I had a bar when I woke up at 6am and I have just had a chocolate tetra. I will have my final shake when I get home at about half 5 tonight (I prefer to get all my shakes out of the way before the evening!)

Also, I am 2 litres of water down already so I am doing well on the water front :)

Hope everyone has a good day!
Ruth
x

well done percy that fab 5lbs xx

well done percy.
good luck sue.

Well done Percy, best of luck Sue ;)
Had a terrible night so feeling a bit rough today. Having a coffee at mo then will get stuck into some water. Weather is miserable here :sigh:

Weather is ***** here too mate, run out of red milk and drinking water and only on 2nd pint. Itsgoing slow but weather dont help does it when its like this. Might go and make a cd choc and that may warm me up a bit.
Me thinks its time for poridge soonies!

Good afternoon everyone.

At work, feel like crap, full of cold & just want to curl up under my duvet!!!

3 litres of water & a choc tetra down already. Drinking loads cos my throat is so dry & sore. :(

Have WI tonight - don't know whether my cold will affect my weight loss. I've been drinking more water the last couple of days.

Hope everyone has a good day.

xx

Back