***wednesday*** lets do it hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
Morning all.xx

Good luck frances with you wi cant wait to hear how much you have lost.xx

Just had a coffee so far this morning and my 1st pint is at the side of me waiting for me to drink it.

Hope you all have a great day, ive got some christmas shopping to do today.

Hello all! have had half a pint of black coffee, and a glass of water, would usually have my first shake at work mid morning, but am doing an all day training thing and dont know what tea making facilities they will have. Have tetras to take so will probably take one with me. Am back on track should be back to pre birthday weight for tomorrows weigh in. Hope everyone has a good day
angie-bum

had a porrige (heave - gross!!!!) - managed about half. had a litre.

good luck frances!

hi there, just in and waiting for the kettle to boil to make my porridge and coffee. Lost 2lbs. Had hoped for 3lbs, but I'm not going to quibble over one pound now that the scales are moving again!

Her order had come in and I stocked up very well, with lots of spares. Feel really bad now as she gave me a tub of Fibre 89, which I use daily, for free because she felt bad about what happened last week. I was mortified!!

Last edited:
Hello all! have had half a pint of black coffee, and a glass of water, would usually have my first shake at work mid morning, but am doing an all day training thing and dont know what tea making facilities they will have. Have tetras to take so will probably take one with me. Am back on track should be back to pre birthday weight for tomorrows weigh in. Hope everyone has a good day
angie-bum

Well done for getting back on track. I'm keeping my eye on you now! I cannot believe how good you look!

Thanks. Just put a splash of chocolate tetra (because I am soooo having a hot chocolate tetra for lunch) in my porridge and it was yum!

Hi guys, will need all your help today, planning on downing 4litres today, have my WI tomorrow evening, havent been doing well, so hoping for at least a loss this week.
Will, popping on and off here all day, in those moments of need,good luck everyone, and congrats on your losses.

Well done Frances, excellent weight loss, and don't feel bad about CDC she was pants last week, you deserved a treat :)

Good luck Penny, I drink 4 litres a day and it does become easier.. I get really thirsty for it now!

LOL @ Leeds, I haven't had a porridge since i tried the sample my CDC gave me... i couldn't stand it ...

Good luck with WI Angie-bum, you look stunning in your pic's xx

i have had a hot choc shake and 1 litre of water, just gonna go make a coffee :)

Have a fabbo day folks, I'm sure I'll be back in 5 minutes :)

On SS+ so I am a shake and a tetra down and also a litre of water down.

Something very peculiar happened to me last night. I had my 4 shakes and 200ml of milk during the day with my last shake at 6pm. At 10pm I came over all dizzy which I sometimes get on this diet so I sat down for a few minutes. I was feeling very very hungry last night and when I tried to get up - everything felt like it was going black and I saw grey spots in front of my eyes and I felt really sick and peculiar. Because I am in Luxembourg in the week and on my own I felt really paniked and worried so I ate some plain pasta. Not much but enough to make me feel much better after about 20 minutes.

I am obviously not in ketosis anymore, but does anyone know why that may have happened. It was very worrying!

oooh Ruth that does sound worrying indeed, i still get the dizzy thing now and again but not to that extent at all. Don't know what to suggest really other than maybe it's time to move up to 810 or even a 1000? how would you feel with that though, i know your CDC is happy for you to continue SS/SS+ 'ing til goal as is mine too! but if you're going to start passing out thats so not good!

You did the right thing, eating the pasta. Never experienced anything like this myself but I am on SS+. Maybe adding in some protein daily would help? Certainly, you must tell your CDC about what is happening when you get back.
Take care,
Frances

I'll tell you a chocolate tetra with hot water added is the nicest thing I have ever had! Think I like even more than normal hot chocolate!

Yeah my CDC has asked me to SS+ until my weigh in on Sunday and then I am going to move up the other plans quicker than it says in the book as I have some social events coming up that I would like to eat at and also I don't want to be doing this diet at Christmas. If I am still not at goal by the new year then I will just calorie count to loose the last few lbs or whatever with a calorie counter website.

I spoke to my CDC about the dizziness and she said to carry on with SS+ but if it happens again to move up straight up to 1000 so this is what I will do.

I really hope it doesn't happen again though as I am really enjoying SS+!!

Always have my choci tetra with hot water, tried it with the banana, but I wasnt keen or the strawberry hot either.
Only just really starting to drink my water,which I know is very late in the day, but I think I can do it,because I know I havent got to go out again today, despite wanting to.
Hope everyone else is doing better than me.

Never tried the strawberry hot, but the banana hot isn't bad at all for a change. I'm the same with you on the water front -- only had 2 glasses so far!

Back