Wednesday*** lets do it hr by hr***

they remind me of jaffa cakes, ha. but i find the taste a bit too strong at the moment so i'm sticking to the cranberry ones :)

i am nearly a litre down which is naff for this time of day until i remember that i'm here until 11pm. gah. have had a cup of tea and a cup of instant coffee today too. am sitting on my break at work listening to some very bouncy britney music to keep myself chirpy :D

abz xx

Blimey i am late on here today!!

had a porridge, choc shake and half a choc tetra so far and about 3.5 litres..

Feeling good, have SS'd solid for 4 days in a row now.. I usually SS but end up picking some broccolo or licking a spoon while i am cooking and it really thows me... so I have been 100% and I feel oceans better for it, that and I have been using Benefibre this week, that stuff is brilliant, the Ducolax nearly finished me off :( Sorry to talk bowels lol

Sorry ot hear your news Lelly, my OH was made redundant 3 weeks ago and the atmosphere at home is not good :( was a big shock as he was told his job was safe... oh hum onwards and upwards i suppose..

thanks Sarahxx sorry to hear about your hubbys job too! it certainly sucks what with dd birthdays coming up and xmas too! going to be a scroogey christmas around here i can tell you!
xx

I think the diet is easy enough to follow because I do not have to worry about what to eat. I just don't want to get bored of it which I think I will be if I don't have a wider variety. So far I have had the strawberry, banana, vanilla, chocolate and chocolate mint shakes. I won't be having the banana again because I have banana breath for a while after but with the banana one you can't really taste the nutrients .... confused!!! I had the vanilla one yesterday and it was just about bearable.

I think the only thing I like is the soups and I only have oriental chilli and spicy tomato. Can't wait to get more plus different ones on Sunday. I have not tried the porridge yet but I like porridge so will get 3 packs and try that next week.

My CDC didn't tell me much about tetra briks and bars. How many bars can you have in a week? What exactly are tetra briks?

Please let me know because am really tired of the shakes already. And it's only day 3 :-(

hey sylvie

i didnt know there was a porridge!! i have had the bars (got given them by mistake shouldnt have them in the first 2 weeks i think!?) they are nice not so keen on the plain chocolate ones but the toffee was nice like a lowfat flat mars bar! and the tetras are the shakes but ready made so like you would by a juice cartern from the shop thats how the come only got one to try this week am trying tomorrow morning so will let you know how i get on!

yeah. the tetras are ready mixed shakes in little cartons and they taste richer than the powder ones. i love the choc ones (great frozen as icecream or added to hot water to make hot choc) but don't like the banana or strawberry. but some people love them.

you can have one bar a day only but you can have all porridge or all tetras if you like. bars are the only packs that have restrictions on them, due to their carb content i think.

hope that helps.

abz xx

It does. Thanks alot. My CDC said she would ring me today to find out how I am doing so will ask her about the tetra briks. I think if I had them frozen it would be so much better. Am finding it really hard to take down the shakes, both hot and cold. It should still be the same price right?

I think the bars would be a great idea for days where am at Uni all day long or when I wake up too early to drink a porridge or shake.

Am determined to do this, so will try my best. Am not hungry at all and I could have easily only had one pack today but I have to have three and if I do then I might as well find something that will sit well with me.

Thanks girls :)

the tetras and bars are a little bit extra, but it isn't much. i have got to a point now where i don't want to fuss about making shakes up etc. so i have porridge, tetras and bars. and that's it. but then i've been doing it a while now and know what i like :)

abz xx

Are the porriages ready made??

Sylvie if you look for one of my posts "what is available?" nibbles has kindly listed EVERYTHING including prices!! Star that she is!!!!
xxx

I know what you mean Abz about the shakes. Plus I feel so bad everytime I have to whizz the blender up coz am waking up my housemates in the morning. I think I will try the tetras next week and when I find some I like I will stick to them. I think it's all about consistency and routine. When I get well into ketosis then I can have bars. I will try the porridge next week and see whether I will like it.

Emmie, I think you mix the porridge with water. But you can eat it with a spoon.

I cannot believe I have not chewed in 3 days lol.

prices do vary from cdc to cdc so your packs may not be the same price, but it should give you an idea :)

the porridge isn't ready made. it's in a sachet like the shakes. it doesn't look like much when you stick it in the bowl and add the water, but you nuke it in the microwave for a minute or so and it's great. i prefer it with a little more water. some people blend it to get something readybrekky. others add a little bit of shake to flavour it. i didn't really like it the first time i tried it but now i love it. so give it a chance. it also makes you feel more 'normal' having something like that for brekkie :)

abz xx

Lol i was thinking the same!! i have just seen abz post about making the oriental chilli soup into crisps am VERY intrested in that!! imagen sitting there eating crisps!! also i really fancy the moose but not sure when we can move onto them? i was given the bars on day one by my CDC then told that it could effect weightloss so went and changed them for shakes not that i mind that much havent found a shake i dont like yet! LOVE LOVE LOVE teh mint choc!! and butterstoch and the choc orange was nice today (see what i mean!!) but love the idea of "eating" something other than soup im starting to hate the thought of bl00dy soup!!!!!

some people have managed to make muffins... i made burnt cat poo when i tried that... so i've stuck to the crisps every now and again. not often because some of the nutrients will get destroyed but every now and again can't hurt :)

abz xx

My tummy is really rumbling, not hunger more tummy upset. Don't know why. Anyone ever gone through this?

I have guzzled 4 litres of water today and I am fed up if peeing. I think I will go to bed now...stop me thinking about the F word lol.

Goodnight peeps x

night pink :)

i've only managed two litres today :( i will be having more before i go to bed so will have had the minimum, but i like to have more where possible. these late shifts have thrown out my routine completely.

abz xx

Back