Wednesday Morning Weigh in

Janeasetler

This is my year!
Right! Having got back into plan after 6 months of struggling like a yo yo, I really thought I'd did well, I started brisk walking from last week Monday, wrote everything down, kept my syns to 10 or less a day. I can't believe it I lost only........1lb
:break_diet:

Hey.
Same as you hun went to WI in at tea time only lost a lb lol feels like a blow doesnt it when you feel like you deserved more. But a loss is a loss i keep telling myself. Could you be building some muscle mass from walking dog? They say muscle weighs more than fat??

Yeah I've been told it could be muscle weight, do you how long it takes for the scales to show? I've been told it could take months! I don't if I could wait that long lol

I dont have a clue chick!! Shouldnt be that long id of thought...

Well, this week I'd gained a pound, not surprisingly shocking since I did have loads to drink last week Saturday then fell off the wagon on Monday.

I need to lose 2lbs this Wednesday to stay on track,been good so far, kept my syns below 10 everyday expect today reached 15 syns.

Not feeling any lighter yet!

xxxx

Me sooooo happy!

After 6 months I lost 3lbs, not sure if this was a one off, but I'm gonna savor this moment, it may not happen again!
;)

Hope it's good news for everyone else.

xxxx

Well, I'm worried, having my weekly wi tomorrow and really worried, went out on Saturday to sister's for her b'day, did really well and did not have one drink apart from good old water!
Food wise I did salads and very little cake pieces, small amount of crumble with custard. Had lots of melon

But Sunday had a little too much bread :mad:

I will be happy with maintain. Please God maintain me for the morning lol

xxxxxx

I'm okay this week as it was star wk, and I went out over the weekend......to be honest it was the first time I kept myself in control of what I ate.....It's taken me 10mths to have control when eating out!
Not sure if I can do this again, but for now I give myself a pat on the back.

xxxx

Back