Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

i just finished mine, its been hell all week. grrrr.
im looking forward to WI. Im so hoping I lost 1lb so I hit the 2 stone mark :D
sorry ladies ive not let u know how im doin but ive found out im pregnant so no diets for me for a bit im over the moon xxxgood luck all

Congrats Simmy and Good Luck

Congrats Karen :) x

Awwww congrats Simmy xx

Gll stick with it. Is totm due?

nope to totm but I'm mid cycle and in friggin agony. Vaguely remember doing an "eh?" this time last month with a sts mid cycle. Seeing GP in a couple weeks about it all because I'm so fed up with all of my cycle issues.
will do another sneak WI in a day or 2 and see.
cheers for the support everyone :grouphugg:

Well done to all you loosers. xxxx

Good luck petal! Hope docs help xx

Wi this am shows a sts, what's going on arrrgh.
Glad I couldn't be bothered to change my profile figures yesterday lol

:) x

Congratulations simmy! xx

half a pound gain for me this week :( , but if I'm truthful and honest, I'm quite pleased with that after being away last week for a few days with the girlies. I've been good since our return, so that possibly stopped the gain from being more, and I'm now ever hopeful of a good loss next week! Fingers crossed!

thank you ladies its only took a 3 stone lose and 5 years so excited good luck up xxx

Good luck hun :) exciting times x

how are all the wednesday gang doing?

i have been good since thursday morning (so far) but i feel massive today and am sure my tummy has grown, i know i shouldn't weigh mid week but was curious and just jumped on the scales and i'm 2 pounds up :cry:

i think i'll eat dust and do zumba all day tomorrow! x

ps - not totm in case you are wondering

Yes I'm weighing I'n as 2 lb heavier than I was I'n wed grrrrrrrrrrrrrr oh well fingers crossed for both of us that it's just a fluctuation and that the scales move I'n the right direction on we'd x

Haha dust and zumba! If u have been good it will show :) I'm doing ok... Having a craving filled week but still sticking to it xx

U ladies are an awesome inspiration :) xx

I'm just about staying on track. survived the birthday and the sneak peek showing a loss but the way things are going these days I don't trust my body to know what its doing.
Think I'm going to nab the kids for some dance central fun, looks like its going to rain so they will be running home shortly :p
Need an epic sleep catch up, cant even sleep in tomorrow, have eye test and the next morning a driving lesson. Not a bad thing really but had sooo many late nights.

That all sounds good then hun :) fingers crossed for the loss u deserve x

popped on to say i haven't eaten dust or done zumba yet! may do zumba later on if there is nothing on tv lol

just about to have a chip butty (200g new potatoes sliced and cooked in actifry with 1 tsp olive oil on a oven bottom muffin with a bit of utterly butterly on), yum yum! xx

Sounds yummy!! Enjoy zumba z

Back