Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Oh yes I'm gonna watch it too Smirnoff :)

Literally dog house?! could have some weight conscious poochs soon lol x

hi guys

hope everyone has been good today ready for tomorrow!

i think the best i will get is sts :( xx

I've not been great today - eaten the rest of the weeklies... Do people treat themselves after WI or still within pps? X

i go to the chippy on my way home, too late to think about cooking!

usually see half my group in there :rotflmao: x

Lol! Within PP? Or over? Just wondered what people do lol x

there is a black hole between weigh in and up to getting up thursday morning where points just disappear into thin air! x

do you have a treat or are you good?

Awesome!!! Lol I have been being good but usually had weeklies left - don't this wk lol... Suppose could count as AP :) x

when you're on 29 points they soon go! xx

Thats what I worry about lol x

Omg when I was doing Sw, you'd go I'n to be weighed abd cone out side to see people stuffing chocolate I'n their mouths before the meeting started lol then there would be a big que outside the chippy accross the road lol

Yea I kno I was the same that's why I'm not sure about WW - generally finding losses slower and don't want to mess up by treats.,. Cx

Well I've found that because this doesn't really feel like a diet that I haven't wNtwd to cheat and hand on heart it's not bothered me, however today I've been to the dentist and was inthe chair for almost an hour having a filling taken out 5 impressions taken a temp filling made and fitted and I've felt like crap , I've gone over my points as I've eaten easy to chew crap and no proper meal I know I've put on this week so my attitude today has been oh stuff it bit I know by tomoz I'll be guilt ridden and they to ve really food just incase I could shift a teeeeeny bit before 5pm wi lol

U can pull it bk hunny :) Hope ur mouth feels better soon!!

I know what u mean about not wanting as much - not fussed about naughty meals this time it is just that I want choccie after WI - I will maybe get one mars bar or something as my treat out of my APs I have earned.. will see how I do as scales are not showing good things - I have eaten all weeklies but not gone over and earned 25AP so hope is ok xx

i feel guilty now for scoffing on a wednesday after weigh in :cry:

Don't be silly! If it works and ur weight is decreasing then that's awesome - I will do it if I can get away with it... lol see how I do this week

Good luck wednesday weighers!! xx

You do right smirnof lol oh believe me as soon as I start feeling the need to I will but it's still all new and shiny fit me at the moment only 3 weeks I'n lol

Good luck everyone for wi tomorrow. Sneaky wi at home today is suggesting a sts or even a gain for me :sigh:

Not been on much tonight- I've been clearing out my wardrobe :)

And some of my sons stuff that he is too old for now/ toys/ clothes- I feel a car boot sale coming on! And a visit to the cash for clothes recycling!!

Lanky- I usually have quite a few points but always get something within them.
Before ( couple of years ago- another diet) I used to pig out after wi- but found it was hindering my weight loss. So not this tine round- it's a staying in control thing for me personally

We shall see :) lol x

Back