Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

confusing weigh in.
If i went from the WI last wed the loss is like 5lb, If i go from the WI I did the next day where my gain has poofed on me to a sts, its 2.5lb.
I don't count half lbs so it works in a 3lb loss this week with lil bits of other lbs from previous weeks :D
Oh I also see I'm roughly 1/3 of the way there to getting to goal :D

well done, i think, you've confused me too! x

Me too! Well done! Xx

LMAOOOO
last week
+2.5 that turned to a sts the next day :)
I just edited my weight on the tracker to the sts one.
So from the sts, ive lost 2.5lb, and there was 1/2lb floating about from a previous WI thats made it up to 3lb :)
I weigh in kilos and convert weight every week so its easier for me just to ignore the .whatever numbers and eventually they add up to shiny lbs.
I confuse myself sometimes too ^_^

Ah ok :) YAY! X

Well done GLL :D Good luck to everyone else. xxx

gll, :confused: but clear now! x

lanky, have you had a sneaky peak on the scales before wi later? x

lanky, have you had a sneaky peak on the scales before wi later? x

Isn't it funny that we do that because it doesn't change anything even if we do...yet we do it all the same. :p

lookin forward to seeing how you all get on :D

No I did last night and it wasn't good so just waiting for surprise lol - I will be moving to another meeting in my home time so hope scales are nice x

i haven't weighed, i will cross my fingers and toes later as my scales are evil :banghead:

wearing a pair of size 16 work trousers today which were tight at christmas and they are slipping down now :D

Yay :) good luck xx

Good luck for everyones wi today,, we can do it! ;)

:) xx

Good luck :) x

Starting to feel the dread / nervousness of wi!!!!

Why do I get that when I know I've been good????

Does this happen to anyone else?

Yup!!!! Lol I still don't expect to lose even tho I kno I have been good! Fingers crossed!! Xx

we know we've been good but our bodies do strange things! x

excellent LEB, you must be dead chuffed xx

my weigh in at 6.30pm :(

Back