Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Hi,
I started going to ww meetings last Wednesday.
I had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 4lb!
I was over the moon.
I am nervous for next Wednesday now though in case it was a fluke lol

Fingers crossed for Wednesday.
I feel like I've cheated even though technically I haven't.
Does anyone else ever feel like this ?

I feel like I have cheated this weekend.
I had almost a full small carrot cake on Friday and on Saturday I seemed to eat loads at night time.!

I haven't actually cheated though coz the cake used up lots of my weekly points and I ate a lot in the evening because I hadn't used many points during the day.

I am hoping it is still going to be OK at weigh in!

This was dinner, chicken curry and cauliflower rice 6pp

Attachments

• 1423995891842.jpg
    1423995891842.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 38
2lb loss for me this week which I'm over the moon about!
-6lb in 2 weeks

Thanks Miss Mac! It's definetely slowing down now, but I know what you mean about cheating - I've been working my way through a box of Xmas chocs over the last few weeks and I feel naughty even tho I'm not going over my points.

Well done guys
I missed weigh in last week with it being half term and a very busy week. I totally went off plan and really thought I was going to get a gain at weigh in today. But.. 3lb off So total loss over the past 6 weeks is 15.5lb, well pleased with that and I'm finally in the 13's, haven't been here for years!! Fingers crossed for next week xx

Last edited:
-1.5 lb off this week

That's 7.5 lb in 3 weeks!

Loving it

2lbs off again this week and I've decided to lower my goal weight to 10st7

It's great that you are having consistent losses! And half a stone in 4 weeks is fab.
I put on a few weeks ago for no reason and it threw me off track so I am trying to get my head back in the game

Good morning Wednesday weighers.

I subscribed to this thread & then didn't post. I've took a snap shot of my chart today. I've been doing ww for 1 month now & I'm loving it. I'm surprised every week when I step on the scales & I've actually lost some.

For this weeks weigh in I've got my half a stone award and and award for loosing 5% of my body weight. Woohooo!!

Starting weight: 10.10
Weight today: 10.1.5
Duration: 1 month

Good luck guys x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've put 4lbs on this week =( I knew I would have done just didn't know it was going to be this bad!

Now standing at 10.4

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back