Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Just joined WW last night so will be weighing in on Wednesday nights, are there any other Wednesday weighers around? x

Another wednesday night-er here. Having a fab time. Lost 21lb over 10 weeks.

Couldn't make my class this week so weighed in at home under roughly same conditions (if not with as accurate a scale). Erroring on the side of caution, and saying 1.5lb loss this week, taking me to 12st 5,so one stone lost. Hopefully get my shiny sticker next week at class!

Another 1lb loss this week. I was a little disappointed it wasn't more as I was completely on plan, lots of exercise etc. Still at least its a loss. Not hopeful for next week as going away to a friends for long weekend which will mean little exercise and probably using up weeklys very quickly :S

Hiya, I joined weight watchers 2 weeks ago, all going well so far :) I've lost 7.5lb so far but still a long way to go. I look forward to weighing in with you all x

3rd weigh in today and 4.5lb off so that's 12lb in 3 weeks :) 1lb till I'm in the 13's Good luck all x

Last edited:
4th weigh in and only 1/2lb off but I had a nightmare weekend so was expecting a gain to be honest. At least it's 1/2lb in the right direction :)
So 4 weeks, total loss 12.5lb
x

Back