Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Mine too- long day to wait!

Had a sneaky weigh in this morn before my class tonight- and I have stayed the same :( not happy as I have totally stuck to the plan!

I'm dreading tonight now

LEB said:
Had a sneaky weigh in this morn before my class tonight- and I have stayed the same :( not happy as I have totally stuck to the plan!

I'm dreading tonight now

Is your scales usually accurate? I'm gonna head down to get weighed this morning instead I can't wait any longer!!

Yes normally exactly the same as my classes scales- how depressing and I'll prob be heavier later.

my class scales weigh half a pound heavier than my weight watchers scales at home

i haven't got weighed this morning, just gonna cross my fingers at 6.30pm lol

Good luck I've had the green tea in me hoping lol

Well I've decided I'm not gonna weigh anymore just at my class- too depressing.

i'll keep my :fingerscrossed: for everybody else too x

5lb today :D

i didn't think it would work that quick lol

well done!

I am soooo happy!! I lost 3.5lbs this week - that's the most I've lost any week since I started this - I am thrilled!!!!! I think the main difference this week was that I ate more fruit and veg. Not sure. I'll continue with it for sure and hope to see a continued loss. I'd love to get 1lb off next week so I can get my long awaited silver 7!!

Good luck LEB and smirnoff - hope it goes really well for you! :)

:happy096: slimandtoned xx

Well done!!!

I know it won't work that quick- wishful thinking.

I might go the same as you next week- more fruit and veg :)

I am soooo happy!! I lost 3.5lbs this week - that's the most I've lost any week since I started this - I am thrilled!!!!! I think the main difference this week was that I ate more fruit and veg. Not sure. I'll continue with it for sure and hope to see a continued loss. I'd love to get 1lb off next week so I can get my long awaited silver 7!!

Good luck LEB and smirnoff - hope it goes really well for you! :)

Well done slimandtoned, ha you will be living up to your name in no time.

I had sneaky peak on my scales this morn and Im down so fingers x Im down on the ww scales. Good luck to everyone and will post the results tonight

2nd week weigh in today and i've lost 1lb. So happy with that :)

Well done marysu

Back