Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

well done everyone! hope the good luck continues to run until 6.30pm tonight LOL

Hi, just wondering if anyone can work out for me and my husband how many pro points we are allowed. I am 5ft 4in and weight 11st 3lb and my husband is 5ft 8in and weight 14st 2lb. Thank you.

First week at WW and lost 3.5lbs- well pleased :)

Have found it not too difficult and definately not starving!

lost a pound, better than nothing! i used 43 of my weeklies

i know it is going to be more difficult from now on so time to start exercising more even though i hate it with a passion lol

Third WI for me today and I lost 1lb! I'm pleased cus I was naughty at the weekend! I agree with you smirnoff, looks like more exercise is needed!

-2.5lb for me, delighted with that. Aiming for 3rd silver 7 next week.

jemstar said:
:( need to get my arse back into gear put 3lb on :( knew I had so back to following the plan to a t tomoz :)

Well done for weighing in as there's often a big temptation not to when u have a bad week. You will lose that and continue to do well!!

i started back to ww after a long absence (did sw) and lost 3.5 which i was really happy about i weigh - in on a wed. lovin the new plan (hope i say that next week !!)

Thanks for tht slimntoned I was so tempted not to go and get weighed but my sil made me and I'm glad she did because I never want to see a gain on my card again lol I've been slipping for the last 3 weeks if I'm honest but still had gud weight loss so it had to catch up sooner or later!! But I will lose it plus more by nxt week I will be skinny lol :)

Glad you feel good about going jemstar! I'm hoping the weekend goes ok.. About to get on treadmill now - trying to build exercise into my week and I'm finding it hard!! But I will persevere!!

Hi all
Well we are half through our week til our next weigh in, hows everyone doing?
My week has been good so far, my daily allowance was dropped from 31pp to 29pp at last weeks weigh in so have eaten 29pp per day and so far have used 4 of my weeklies, had takeaway last night but that was included in the days pp.
Am out today for dinner for mothers day and will choose wisely dinner wise but might have a dessert and share with hubby, after all it is mothers day.
Had quick peak at the scales this morn and am down 2lb, 14stone exactly on the scales, would love to be down 2.5 and get me into the 13s on wed eve wi (very optimistic I know but am hoping the drop from 31pp to 29pp will give me a decent loss this week)
Enjoy today everyone.

hi folks

i have been good and stuck to the plan. i have 10 weeklies left which i am going to try not to use before wednesday wi as i am nervous that i won't lose! doing some housework at the moment and then planning on jumping on the exercise bike unless i think of something better to do lol

have a great sunday everyone and try to be good :)

Hi everyone I'm sticking to the plan this week and have 32 weeklies used, will keep it low over the next few days in time for WI on wednesday. I don't feel lighter (!) if there is such a thing...! Good luck everyone!!

I'm worried I won't have lost- I don't feel like I'm dieting!

But have totally stuck to the plan- haven't had a sneaky weigh in yet to check :-s

Fingers crossed

LEB said:
I'm worried I won't have lost- I don't feel like I'm dieting!

But have totally stuck to the plan- haven't had a sneaky weigh in yet to check :-s

Fingers crossed

I'd a sneaky weigh in this morning and I think my scales is a disaster as my weight changed by 6 lbs when I stood on it a few times in a row!!! Of course I'm hoping for the lightest weight but I just can't be sure ha ha!!

Fingers crossed for you slimandtoned!

I'm gonna weigh in the morn and see what the verdict is- here's hoping we lose :)

Back