Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Allow yourself a yummy ice-cream :) and BBQ yummy!! Xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Allow yourself a yummy ice-cream :) and BBQ yummy!! Xx

Oh don't you worry I will make sure there are enough points for ice cream!! I'm having a chicken fajita wrap for the picnic with a salad bowl then at the BBQ I might have one sausage and one burger with a low fat cheese slice bit of Mayo plenty of salad no bread roll! X

Yummy yummy yummy!!!!!! :D x

I've just pointed everything for tomorrow including breakfast and I have 3pp remaining!! Picnic, ice cream and BBQ all within dailies!! I love this diet xx

just been out for a meal, totally unplanned (had planned to have ww sausages!) but oh said i deserved it for losing one and a half stone, it was his treat and i think he is wanting to delay the fact that he has to pay me £200 when i lose another 10 pounds lol

had gammon, egg and chips with ice cream for dessert (he had a starter, i didn't) so after tonight's voddies it should leave me with 3 weeklies so am feeling good (but full!) :D

Very nice Smirnoff!! Enjoy xx

Sounds good Ness!

Sounds yummy Smirnoff - Nasty OH sabotaging u lol... But that £200 is worth the work xx

Hi all hope all is going well. Have a question for ye. I'm going down to visit my parents this week as the kids are on hols. And the WW meetings are on Tues evenings there. Now I usually WI on weds morns. Should I expect to weigh heavier in the evening. And what about WI day earlier?? X

Katie68 said:
Well done on your loss :)

I get the emotional eating when I am upset or angry. Did you manage to control it? If so how? X

Sent using iPhone

Yep I did and mainly cos I realized what I was doing and talked myself out of it, that's taken me a long time to do, it still challenging.. How do you cope with it?

Hi all hope all is going well. Have a question for ye. I'm going down to visit my parents this week as the kids are on hols. And the WW meetings are on Tues evenings there. Now I usually WI on weds morns. Should I expect to weigh heavier in the evening. And what about WI day earlier?? X

i think that depends on what you eat on tuesday, if you only eat something light for lunch then i think you should be ok and won't weigh heavier. weighing a day earlier should not make any difference unless you've had a bad weekend lol xx

Great thanks Smirnoff. I'll pace myself. It's an over 2 hr car journey and I used to stock up with goodies for the journey. Better stock up on fruit/Ryvita. X

i've just had a sneak peek on the scales and i am 4.5 pounds up, i bloody hope it is the heat cos i haven't gone over my points, only got 2 weeklies left but that's still under xx

certainly too hot to exercise today!

Smirnoff I'm sure they'll come down and you'll have a good loss!

Ruth
X

Hi girls and guys, I hope everyone's had a great weekend, it's been sooooo hot and sunny in Devon today I'm so glad it was a rain free day!

I'm really worried about WI on Wednesday this week I feel like I've gained but no idea why???

Ok so I have eaten today but not properly again, I had mushroom omelette 3pp for breakfast/brunch/lunch but then went until 7 coz we went to the pub with some friends (but i only had sparkling mineral water) with nothing else. I then had a calamari starter with potato wedges with cheese and bacon which was also a starter as a main. So I've pointed the rest of my dailies which was 26 and I included 10 weeklies in that so 36 for my dinner. Do you reckon I've overpointed?

I'm really trying to avoid a sneaky hop on the scales, I'm hoping it'll be a nice day again tomorrow and I can take my little girl for a lovely long walk somewhere.

Oh yeah do we get AP for housework coz I really think we should
xxx

i think instead of water retention we are having heat retention at the moment!! xx

I'm sure the scales will play nice mrsm n Smirnoff

PG - usually people weigh heavier in evening but not loads... Just means that next week will be an awesome loss :)

Was naughty at BBQ and scales showed 4.5 up... So when I got home i did a 2 hour DVD sesh and earned 30AP... Scales only showing 0.5 up now... :D

I've just analysed the last 9 weeks to see if there is any pattern between my losses, APs earned and weeklies eaten and there isn't lol... I seem to lose whatever exercise I do, even if I eat weeklies... And eating AP too?! Confused lol! Xx

I've just done day 1 of level 3 of the shred! It was amazing!! I did the beginner version of everything but I did it!!! I can do this :) so proud of myself :) and done 30 mins of Davina ... Gonna do another 60 mins this eve and then a shred in the morning... Hoping to get a little loss xx

morning carly

do you have air con in your house? i could not do exercise in this weather lol, it is 25 degs in my lounge now and it is only 8.30! depending on how i feel later, i might strip off, put an oscillating fan on and do zumba until i pass out lol. i appreciate we weigh more later in the day but i am usually looking at 2 and not 4.5 xx

No air con just a cold shower after x

I have started a food diary I'd really appreciate people's comments positive and negative and ideas and help please!
I've not done it yet today though coz I can't eat at the mo but hopefully gonna try some lunch in a bit

My food diary is MrsM79

Thanks

xxx

Back