Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Hey everyone I'm back now properly!! Finally got Internet connected in the new house!! Wifi all the way for me now no more slow phone Internet!! Xx

Welcome back hi-tech Ness ;)

And I will fine ur diary Tracy xx

Cheers bird!! Looking forward to having a proper catch up with everything later xx

Yay :) u having a good week? X

Fabulous week until about 3pm when I had a mocha and a huge slice of cheesecake at morrisons lol but gonna have a light dinner and do 30mins on the exercise bike!!
How you feeling today? Make sure you are taking in enough water with all that exercise sweet. Xx

Oooo cheesecake yummy! I am drinking I promise lol :) enjoy ur bike z

Isn't it strange how exercise actually starts to become enjoyable looking forward to watching eastenders whilst cycling lol xx

Hmmm not sure I would ever say I enjoy exercise but like the results n the endorphins after lol x

Hi ladies. Found a meeting this morning down the country as can't make my own meeting tomorrow. Down 1/2 lb I asked the leader if could weighing in a day earlier make any difference. She said can make a little difference. Anyway I'm happy with 1/2 lb it's a lost and finally scales says 10 sts ( 10st 13.5 lbs ) :)

primegirl, well done, that's great! i was hoping last week to get into the 10's this week but i know it's not going to happen this week lol xx

Thanks Smirnoff. I'd say you will fingers crossed x

Well done! I put on 1.5 but will be gone next week :) good luck weds weighers xx

That's the spirit Carly. Good luck everyone :)

Good luck to all those who have WI today. :) xx

all the best folks, we can crack this dieting lark :D xx

a STS for me which I'm very happy about! Back to it this week :)
guess my eating out sensibly paid off weeeeeeeee.

STS for me too..... Didn't drink enough water or eat enough fruit and veg. Didn't go over my points ~ but didn't make good choices :( xx

Good luck all those still to weigh xx

Jackieb68 said:
STS for me too..... Didn't drink enough water or eat enough fruit and veg. Didn't go over my points ~ but didn't make good choices :( xx

Good luck all those still to weigh xx

And me, I've been ill so I don't think i ate enough. :0(
xxx

Been off on Hols for two weeks to Portugal :) had an amazing time and ate out loads..got a STS!! Idk how ha but so pleased. Bring on next week for a loss!!

Back