Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Hi all!

I just weighed in this morning and have lost 5 pounds! This also puts me in the 14 stone catergory so i am well pleased as it was my first goal :)

Good luck everyone!

:happy096: gossipgirlxoxo, that is fantastic x

Had a couple of dodgy weeks but I'm back on it wooop woooop lol weigh in in a hr n half hopefully back wher I was b4 I went off the rails lol

Wk 1 5lb loss
Wk 2 3lb loss
Wk 3 3.5lb loss
Wk 4 1lb loss
Wk 5 2.5lb loss
Wk 6 3lb GAIN arghhh
Wk 7 didn't weigh in another dodgy week think it was another 3 on :(
Wk 8 fingers crossed :)

Good luck jemstar!

i'm fearing the worst for weigh in tonight, i have been good and stuck to plan but for the last couple of days i have been so bloated that i can hardly see my feet :cry:

will keep my :fingerscrossed:for later

1lb off for me :). A total of 1stone 7.5lbs in 11 weeks. My o/h has lost 2 stone in the same time despite the fact she's a short arse... but it's not a competition :rolleyes:;). I'm happy that apart from one STS I've managed to lose consistently every week. I keep losing faith but need to stay motivaved!

Lost 2.5lbs this week making my total 33.5lb in 11 weeks which makes me happier than the Easter bunny :eek:

Lost 3.5lbs this week :) well pleased

Week 1 3.5
Week 2 1.0
Week 3 3.5

Total loss 8lbs :)

Well done everyone else

:clap: another pound off for me

Lost 2.5lbs this week making my total 33.5lb in 11 weeks which makes me happier than the Easter bunny :eek:

Wow thats brilliant, well done on your losses to date, no wonder you are happy :)

Just the .5lbs off for me tonight but sure its still a loss, heading in the right direction.

Well done everyone on your losses

after a week of celebrations (best friend's 30th, auntie's 50th - loads of chinese food and LOADS of alcohol) i'm pleased to report i lost 1/2 lb!

very pleasantly surprised as i definitely went way over my 49 weeklies, although i did do two really long, intense power walks.

some great results this week, keep it up!

WE CAN DO IT :D

I'm a wednesday weigh in I lost 5 today it's my first week so fingers crossed for next week. Well done to everybody x

Great motivation for the week ahead, Well done

Well done on all the losses everybody! Afraid I celebrated my 3.5lbs loss last week too much and put on 2.5lbs back on - not shocked - back on track today - exercised a lot last week so I'm looking at my achievements in terms of getting moving and continuing to move this week - I will keep going!!! Have a great week everyone!

Well done everyone on your weight losses this week, i am finding i get alot more support and enthusiasm from these forums that i do from the WW group i attend. A big thank-you to everyone
:grouphugg:

forgot to post yesterday, I got a sts so still sitting at 25lb total. Wasn't a shock but hoping for loss next week.

Here we are again...weigh in 2m -

Hoping for a loss :)

Just 2lbs which will take me to my 5 % and -10 lbs

Back