Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

lanky140 said:
Oh dear :( how long have u been doing it? Have u checked ur allowance? Are u eating weeklies- activity pps? Checked values for multiples? Sorry if I'm asking obvious qu's... X

This is my 11th week started off really well lost 15lb in my first 6 wks then it's jus been on n off more on then off though lol think I need to go bac to basics n start from the beginning xx

jemstar, do you still track everything? i have found that i have to whether it is logging on to ww website at work or scribbling it on a scrap of paper when i am out! to me tracking is the key to ww constantly working!

good luck for next week, you know you can do it xx

Well done smirnoff! At least it isn't a gain Karen :) x

Agreed! I bought 3 pairs of shoes to cheer myself up and im reading the new WW mag at the mo so im renewed for a good week :D

Well done Smirnoff x

U can do it jemstar :) x

Hi all! Well done on your losses this week!

Just recently joined WW and I'm a fellow Wednesday weigh in'er and this evening I've lost two pounds! Really chuffed with that this week! I knew I would be ok Easter Egg wise as we haven't had any in, but hubby has been working leaving me and the kitchen alone!! Kept myself busy instead, lots of walking and it's all paid off!!

One pound next week and I'll get my 5%! Here's hoping! (going away tomorrow for a couple of days, hence why I'm hoping!)

You are doing really well! Well done on ur loss and good luck with 5% goal xx

smirnoff said:
jemstar, do you still track everything? i have found that i have to whether it is logging on to ww website at work or scribbling it on a scrap of paper when i am out! to me tracking is the key to ww constantly working!

good luck for next week, you know you can do it xx

No I've stopped tracking properly just been doing it in my head lol need to get back on track n start from the beginning doing it by the book :) fingers crossed xx

Go girl :) x

Post ur food diary on here as a motivation ;) x

I'm stuck at 1lb a week. It's good that I'm consistently losing and I know I need to do some exercise (I have been quite lazy!) but I just can't seem to get my head around exercising before work, gah!!

At least it's a consistent loss :) is there anyway u could do 15 mins when u get home? X

i've just got back from blackpool and had fish and chips for lunch, oops!

Did they taste good? How many PP? :) x

of course they tasted good lol, i only ate half the chips cos i was full so pointed them at 24 and hope its enough, the fish wasn't massive, no idea really!

i'm still full so will just have a sandwich for tea later on before i hit the voddy lol

hope you're having a good weekend x

Eating out guide/ purple book says battered cod = 16pp, small chips 14pp and large 24pp so I reckon that's about right if u didn't eat all chips :) enjoy the voddy! X

crikey, that's more than i thought, i had better be careful til wednesday night now, i am away from home until monday afternoon so am trying my best lol x

u can do it :) xx

Hi all,
Had early wi this week as I was going away on family break for 3 nights, so weighed in Tues morn instead of Wed night and was down 1.5lb, very happy with that but was naughty on our little break away so need to be ecxtra good for next few days, think its going to be an uphill battle though cos everyone knows you weigh lighter in the morn than the evening so will be hard to maintain the 1.5lb loss last week. Ah well, I can only try....

U can do it hun :) xx

Back