Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Thanks Vy much. On way to McDonalds with the kids. Any idea propoints in their chicken wrap? X

Tikka snack wrap - 7

Ranch snack wrap - 9

Ask away for others I have my book on hand xx

Thanks Carly sweet chili chicken?

On train and signal is rubbish but doing best... That's not in book... Sorry!

Xx

Ok that's a million you're Vy good xxx

Any others u wanna kno? More of the common ones are there xx

Hope this helps x

Went for the tikka. Usually I do drive through with the boys but they wanted to sit in. So felt had to eat something. Filling myself up with diet coke too so won't finish off their fries!!!! X

:) plan!! X

That was very good of you. I'll be able to check it out next time. Forgot bout fish fillet. What did we ever do without iPhones? Xx

Took ages to load sorry! Lol x

No problem was good of you. Had a few fries so better walk the dog this evening x

Haha bless u! Enjoy x

i've just bought a colour for my hair called perfect 10. wish i could say the same about the rest of me lol

Rofl!! Soon soon x

a perfect 12 would do me! xx

Hi ladies

Just back from my weigh in and I went up! :( half pound! I know it is my own time of the month and I am dying. Who said your period your period eases the more active you are ... What complete bull mine seems to be getting worse the more active I am. I thought I would have at least stayed the same. I was within my points each day - exercised every day only missed one. don't think I have tracked as much in the time I have been in ww. But hey let's chalk this one down to experience and move on and hope that next week will be better.

Still gutted though! ;(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bless u hun! Chalk it down to hormones and being female! Men don't kno how lucky they are! Keep at it and ur hard work will show next week! Xx

as expected i gained, 0.5lb on x

That's nothing and will vanish with more nxt wk x

Back