Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

totm next week so probably gain a bit more + a wedding at weekend :break_diet:

i'm ok though, still on target for hols in sept :D x

Half a pound is not a lot at all!! That and more off next week!!

J xx

Yes u are!! X

hi guys... congrats to the losers and lots of love to the gainers. My hubby had a last minute emergency at work so I couldnt get to my official weigh-in. The next available weigh-in i can get to is on monday so i decided to weigh at home. Ive lost 1lb :)

Smirnoff- that is nothing you'll have that off in no time!!!

:)

Its the eating out guide :) x

No probs!

Hi well walked the dog and hopefully walked off the few fries. It's weigh in night and as a reward I'm having a nice cold refreshing beer!!! ( which will have to come out of my weeklies). Heres to the start of a new week. And ladies I've always said gain of a half a lb is the same as STS !!!

Unexpected 1lb gain for me this week, not a happy camper :cry:

Bindi that happened to me a couple back then lost 2.5 the next week :) it's tough to take but keep going

Thx Leb, expected that I was up cos I had peak at my own scales before official wi this eve. Not sure where I went wrong this week, kinda lost track of my weeklies but thought I was still ok, even if Iwent over I still had built up 28 activity points and I definitely only went into them by 1 or 2 if even, ah well...take it on the chin and start again tomorrow.

Bless u hun :( that sucks! I'm sure it will show next week! Keep at it x

Primegirl said:
Hi well walked the dog and hopefully walked off the few fries. It's weigh in night and as a reward I'm having a nice cold refreshing beer!!! ( which will have to come out of my weeklies). Heres to the start of a new week. And ladies I've always said gain of a half a lb is the same as STS !!!

I love that ! Hopefully I can lose that half pound and more next week. I know that I shouldn't be too hard on myself for a half pound gain but sure hey it could have been worse.

That eating out guide sounds useful - every little helps.

Being new to the site and the thread can I ask you ladies what type of exercise are you doing and find the best.
I am walker, never thought I would say that but I love walking now hated it at first. But not only is it great exercise but I find it great for clearing my head after a long day in the office. I have tried swimming - actually only learned to swim two years ago when i found my first bit of confidence. I enjoy it but i much prefer being outside, I also didn't feel I was the strongest swimmer ever and was probably going damage myself before making it into the 2012.

I have tried salsa dancing for fun - problem there was the instructor thought we were all training for national championships which took the fun right out of it. So far it's walking that wins out for me.

What's your activity of choice?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi vivagiam lol love the bit a out your salsa trainer. I'm a walker too. Walk between 20 mins to an hour everyday. Used to think had to walk an hour at least but realize 20 or 30 mins is perfect to help lose weight. The ladies here recommend wii sports too which I'm hoping to get myself soon. I've tried my sisters and love it.

By the way ive got to my target before and I remember one week putting 1/2 lb up I was Vy disappointed but it made me more determined.

I like Wii and classes at gym and swimming - hate the actual gym! Need sleep now for my exam but catch up soon x

Hi Carly have you an exam tomorrow ?

Best of luck hon x

Back