Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Wow that's amazing well done you. What an acheivement. Not sure you get the pie in UK we have them here in Ireland, they are wafer cup with marshmallow filling topped with chocolate. Usually I'd eat 2 or 3 in one go but its the 1 from now on x:)

Sounds yummy! Enjoy :) xx

Another 3.5pm off this week-thrilled to bits!

That's brilliant well done Dharma x

Yay! Well done xx

Oh I do love those cream pies. Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement. Might try that DVD of yoga/pilates. Can't really afford wiu at the moment. I am saving my cash for new York in november.

I stayed within my points today. Did a 40minute walk today as well. Note to self - must drink more water.

Hope you all have a great friday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

New York - wow jealous ;) x

Hi everyone I joined weight watchers on Wednesday so hoping I can join the rest of you Wednesday weighers. I have a VERY long way to go but enjoying pro plus and have my fingers crossed for Wednesday!!

enjoying pro plus and have my fingers crossed for Wednesday!!

Hi Ness and welcome!

Assume you mean propoints unless you are having trouble staying awake :D

All the best xx

Thankyou!!

Ha!! Yes I meant pro points! Although could use some pro plus! But hey ho it's Friday almost the weekend!! X

Welcome Ness, well its Friday and heading into my 'danger zone' although I keep my weeklies to cover it, I'm usually a bit concerned I'll go over.... I'm finding I cant enjoy my few drinks so much, miss that...:break_diet:

primegirl, do what i do and just drink your weeklies, i split them between friday and saturday night and if there are any left on a sunday then it's a bonus!!

got a wedding evening do tonight so got to fight to keep away from the buffet lol x

Thanks Smirnoff good idea. I just wouldnt be able to give up 'the drink' lol... I've been sticking more with bottles of larger now as there more pps in wine and who can stop at a 'glass'.. Buffets are deadly, I havent been to one since I've started.. :):):)

I've noticed you're tiny bit taller than me but same weight. What date is your hols?:)

hols are 25 sep

i'm not a wine drinker so 3 points per 35ml vodka is fine ;) xx

You'll be well down to your target for your hols. Perfect timing..

Hello All and Welcome Ness!

I'm glad the doc has helped GLL -hope tests and tablets work out :)

Have a good weekend all xx

Nice pic prime girl :) x

Back