Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

How's everyone doing this week?

Quick pp question,I'm sure it'sbeen covered somewhere, but I give up looking!! How many pp in a 25ml measure of Southern Comfort? I'm hoping 2, but it may be 3...... Sigh.......

Jackie xx

Thanks Carly. Jackie whiskey/bourbon 25ml 2 pp x

Hiya! feeling really awful today! Luckily I had the day off as a hol!

Because I'm fully qualified on 1st June my work are due to offer a payrise! What they offered is well below what I expected and what I kno other people are getting and I have additional qualifications! I feel really crappy! I will never be able to clear my credit card let alone try to save for a car or a house! I want to curl up and go bk to sleep :( but instead I've swum for an hour :) xx

Primegirl, you have just made my day!!
I'm gonna make a pitcher of Bacardi Breezer cocktail later, I think it will use the pp better than just the breezers that I would normally have!! Woop woop!!

Thank you, Jackie x

Aww Carly! That's not good!! Tough times and nothing to do but ride it out....... Chin up and keep smiling, you'll get there, one step at a time.....

Hugs, Jackie xx

You'll get there Carly- I am still only temporary in my job and next year will be my 4th year!!!!! Something always works out...

As my mum would say if it's for you it won't pass you by.

Good news I weighed this evening and normally i weigh in the morn- my new ww scales are showing -1 from Wed morn- so i have unofficially hit my stone lol serial weigher alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, LEB!!
I've ordered ww scales, mine are not good at all!! It's hard to stay off them though!!

Jackie xx

Hi Carly hope you ok. Hopefully it'll all work out soon for you. Leb you'll be addicted for sure I've got really good ww scales and it's usually says the same as the class one. So far this time I've avoided getting on it. X

Thanks guys I'm ok! Well done LEB x

Hehe! Not broken that habit yet lol! I have the WW scales but they are did to the meeting ones! I can't decide whether to stop meetings... X

Thanks lovely girls! I have started running using the couch to 5k programme and it's a killer! Hope it will bring more good losses though. I need pounds off to make up for this pain!

That's awesome Dharma... xx

Carly I totally feel like I can do it on my own with this forum- it kinda got that I wasn't getting much outta the meetings so what was the point in going and paying.

Totally love the app and counting the points on my phone :) x

have a good weekend everyone, it is totm so i have the belly ache from hell and feeling sorry for myself but need to resist the urge to eat for england!

when i got back from the pub last night i had a midnight curly wurly in bed without the light on and woke up with a flat sticky patch of chocolate underneath me lol

be good xx

Lol Smirnoff! Loving the curly wurly story!!

LEB - the only thing is that I think I would have to pay a lump sum for membership over here - think it's 3 months for £30 - I will look it up! I'm also not sure I would need to join online coz if I bought a few of the red tracker books I could use that and this site... The only other thing is that I would love to be on the magazine WHEN (almost said if!) I get to goal but u have to pay them to be allowed lol! I'll have a think over the next few weeks coz ive paid till the end of June xx

Hi Carly, well today has been an 'off day'. Started off good had usual breakfast and then had to head to the shopping centre to get my upgrade phone. It took forever so lost time and went way passed lunch time. So, what'd I do but come home and munch on bits and pieces instead of sitting down and having a proper lunch. I was starving and now I've no idea what points I've consumed and to make matters worse its spilling outside so walking will be impossible unless I fish out some water proof stuff. Ever have one of these days? :mad::mad::mad:

Yup! All the time any ideas what u have eaten at all? Any exercise u can so at home? Keep at it :) xx

I'm guessing about 10 pps if I want to keep it realistic. But originally wanted to have light lunch as my hubby is big on cooking and making home made pizza tonight. He makes his own dough etc. I'll only eat half of mine maybe should be only quarter. See I'm going on hols week after next will probably gain then so really needed a good week this week. Sorry I'm going on and on here!!!

Back