Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

thanks Bindi and Ruth, good luck with your WI :):):)

congrats on the weight loss guys and thanks for that link Lou. I think I will give that a go in a week or two (just done all my shopping as per usual PP plan). still having the 49 weeklies would make that really do-able. Thanks for posting it xx

Thanks all for the replies :)

Well done LEB (i knew u would do it!!), mamsemily and primegirl!

Enjoy the hol PG!

Good luck to all still to WI xx

theres a thread on simply filling and someone has posted a foodlist. also tho when you look online there are more than listed that count as simply filling, brands etc. if its green on your online tracker, its simply filling :)
http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/209355-does-anyone-do-simply-filling.html

2lb loss and another point drop for me so on 33 now. Thought it would drop last week as I got another silver 7 then but oh wells.

Well done GLL! sad times about the pp loss tho lol xx

Gutted-sts today and I have stuck within my points! My leader thinks it's because I've started running, luckily she reads my blog so she knows I've been doing a lot of exercise. Still, pants, feel very deflated!

Awww hun :( do u eat weeklies... they do say exercise slows down ur losses... hugs xx

Thanks everyone :) well done on all your losses

I eat a few-I get loads of points due to the amount I have to lose-45 a day, sometimes I struggle to eat all those!

I unfortunately never have that problem lol.. but I think you should at least eat all dailies if not weeklies because that is how much ur body needs to not go into starvation mode and to still lose weight... good luck for week ahead and keep us updated xx

eat all your dailies no matter what.
I had the same problem.
Solutions: Don't choose low fat options, drink semi or full fat milk, have creamier full fat yogurts, cheese etc. nuts and high pp and great for you. Take a larger portion if you're still hungry. You get the idea :)

Forgot to say well done to everyone for losses and gl for those still do WI. Brains completely asleep. IDK how people do nightshift, I was up for one night and I'm shot to pieces lol

Dharma when you get down to 29 you'll be chewing on your arm like i am right now LOL x

I just started weight watchers today from home and was wondering if I could join in on Wednesday weigh ins? :)

58lb lost......63lb to go :)

Just weighed in I lost 6 and a half!! I can't believe so chuffed.

Good luck and well done to the other Wednesday weighers

Hi and welcome katie68!! Everyone's very helpful and motivating!!
Good luck, if you need anything, just ask.
Jackie xx

Ness, WOW!! Excellent!! Tell us your secret.
Jackie xx

Back