Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

drum roll...........

lost 2 pounds :scale: dead chuffed xx

Excellent jennybean & smirnoff!! Well done!!

Jackie xx

yay well done!

blimey, there are some great weight losses this week, congrats guys :D I lost 3lbs too. Sooooo pleased :D

Welcome to the wednesday weighers, Katie xxx

Wooohooo Jellybean/ Smirnoff and Karen :)

Well done Ness, Jellybean, Smirnoff and Karen (hope I haven't missed anyone) - awesome losses

Good luck Katie and welcome x

Well done everyone! Fab losses!

I'm 3.5lbs lighter :)

Ruth
X

Well done everyone for the losses this week - everyone is doing so well.

Congrats Carly on date for becoming a solicitor that is great news !

I lost half pound this week - happy that I lost what I put on last week. Although these last fews pounds may actually kill me ! :D I seem to be permanently hungry - I am eating my points each day and dipping in slightly to my weeklies. I am walking that extra bit to try and get myself to goal - but holy moly it is not working.

I am aiming to put my all in to this next week and hopefully just get another little step near that goal. I am hoping to get my extra walking in and to remain pointing and being careful with what I am eating.

It is a struggle but I am getting there and confident that I can do it.

Congrats everyone on your 'loss'. Isn't it such a relief to get up on the scales and seeing '-' no matter what the digit is beside it. Keep up the great work. X

Well done everyone else on your great losses. X

Well done Ruth and Vivaglam! Xx

Wow great losses today well Done it's great :)

Thanks for the welcome. This forum is motivating me already I look forward to being part of it x

58lb lost......63lb to go :)

Have u joined the 50lb loss challenge Hun? It's very motivating! Xx

Jackieb68 said:
Ness, WOW!! Excellent!! Tell us your secret.
Jackie xx

Well I've stayed within points every day, I've never been a breakfast eater but had breakfast 5 days out of the 7 and changed sugar to sweetener. those are the main things I also did an hours aerobics which nearly killed me I might add lol. Sky have a fitness tv channel so I have recorded a few different workouts going to try 2 hours this week then 3 hours the following week and so on. I've been snacking quite abit but I always make sure my snacks are low points value the highest being a curley wurley at 3pp. I haven't had too much fruit either also planned ahead we went to a fun day surrounded by burger vans and I had pre prepared a tuna salad and packed plenty of snacks.
Maybe the first week was just a culture shock to my body though lol but it's made me more focused than ever. Going up to London for the weekend sat-mon staying with my mother in-law and going to Thorpe park with some good friends. I think this will be my first big challenge but am going prepared and it's all about making the right choices.

Anyway sorry to waffle on!! Hope you are all well this morning and ready for another week.

Ness xx

How do I join the 50lb challenge? I think it would be good for me x

How do I join the 50lb challenge? I think it would be good for me x

I'd like to know where you are all hiding this secret club too :p

Well done on getting halfway to goal Katie. xx

Lol it's the thread titled "anyone want to lose 50lb and buddy up" x

Can't see how to find it but it is on recent threads! :) x

I'll have a look thanks could do with a challenge :)

Thanks Karen :) how are you getting on with weight loss? X

Back